List of enterprise search vendors
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of enterprise search vendors.
Vendors of proprietary enterprise search software
- Concept Searching Limited
- Dassault Systèmes (acquired Exalead)
- Dieselpoint, Inc.
- dtSearch Corp.
- Elastic (with Elasticsearch Enterprise and Cloud, also acquired Swiftype)
- EMC Corp.
- Exorbyte GmbH
- IBM Watson Explorer (acquisition Vivisimo, part of the IBM Watson Group)
- Lexmark (acquired Perceptive Software)
- Lucidworks Fusion
- Micro Focus (acquired HP Autonomy which in turn acquired Verity K2 and Ultraseek)
- Microsoft (includes Microsoft Search Server, Fast Search & Transfer)
- Open Text Corporation
- Oracle Corporation (includes Secure Enterprise Search and Endeca Technologies Inc.)
- SAP (includes SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Search, Search Services in SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP, and Search and Classification TREX)
- SLI Systems
- Thunderstone Software
- Varonis Systems
- X1 Technologies, Inc.
- AppDirect (acquired Xendo, Inc.)
- ZL Technologies
- ZyLAB Technologies
Defunct vendors of proprietary enterprise search software
- ISYS Search Software (acquired by Lexmark International)
- Omniture (acquired by Adobe Systems)
- Sophia Search Limited
Free and open source enterprise search software
- Apache Solr