List of enterprise search vendors
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vendors of open source enterprise search software
- Apache Software Foundation - The foundation is the entity behind the Lucene family of products
- Lucidworks (former Lucid Imagination) - Commercial support, training and services for Lucene and Solr
- Customermatrix (acquired Polyspot, CRM development and products for Lucene)
- Searchblox - Commercial product for Lucene and Elasticsearch
- Flax - Architecture, development and support for Lucene, Solr and Xapian
Vendors of proprietary enterprise search software
- Concept Searching Limited
- Content Analyst Company LLC
- Dassault Systèmes (acquired Exalead)
- Dieselpoint, Inc.
- dtSearch Corp.
- EMC Corp.
- Exorbyte GmbH
- Expert System S.p.A.
- Exterro, Inc.
- Google Search Appliance
- HP (acquired Autonomy Corporation which in turn acquired Verity K2 and Ultraseek)
- IBM (acquired Vivisimo, rebranded "Watson")
- Lexmark (acquired Perceptive Software)
- Microsoft (includes Microsoft Search Server, Fast Search & Transfer)
- Neofonie (includes WeFind)
- Open Text Corporation
- Oracle Corporation (includes Secure Enterprise Search and Endeca Technologies Inc.)
- SAP (includes SAP NetWeaver Enterprise Search, Search Services in SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP, and Search and Classification TREX)
- Sophia Search Limited
- Thunderstone Software
- Varonis Systems
- X1 Technologies, Inc.
- ZyLAB Technologies
- ZL Technologies
Defunct vendors of proprietary enterprise search software
- ISYS Search Software (acquired by Lexmark International)
- Omniture (acquired by Adobe Systems)
Free and open source enterprise search software
- Apache Solr
- DMOZ category Information Retrieval/Fulltext
- DB-Engines Ranking of Search Engines by popularity, updated monthly