List of environmental degree-granting institutions in the United States
This list includes universities, colleges, and other higher educational institutions granting accredited bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees in environmental studies, environmental science, environmental policy, and related fields in the United States. The list is organized by state.
- 1 Alaska
- 2 Arizona
- 3 California
- 4 Colorado
- 5 Connecticut
- 6 Florida
- 7 Georgia
- 8 Illinois
- 9 Indiana
- 10 Kansas
- 11 Kentucky
- 12 Louisiana
- 13 Maryland
- 14 Massachusetts
- 15 Michigan
- 16 Missouri
- 17 New Hampshire
- 18 New Jersey
- 19 New York
- 20 North Carolina
- 21 Ohio
- 22 Oregon
- 23 Pennsylvania
- 24 South Carolina
- 25 Tennessee
- 26 Texas
- 27 Utah
- 28 Vermont
- 29 Virginia
- 30 Washington
- 31 Wisconsin
- 32 See also
- 33 References
- 34 External links
- Arizona State University
- Prescott College, Prescott, Arizona
- University of Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona
- School of Natural Resources and the Environment, University of Arizona
- College of Environmental Design (ENV), Cal Poly Pomona
- College of Architecture and Environmental Design (CAED), Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- Environment, Society, and Technology, San Diego State University
- Graduate School of International Policy & Management, Monterey Institute of International Studies
- College of Environmental Design, Berkley College of Natural Resources, University of California Berkley
- College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, Department of Environmental Toxicology, College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, University of California Davis
- Institute for Environment and Sustainability, University of California Los Angeles
- College of Natural and Agricultural Sciences, University of California Riverside
- Bren School of Environmental Science & Management, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Stanford Earth, Stanford University
- Environmental Studies Program, University of Southern California
- Environmental Science and Technology, Department of Physical and Environmental Sciences, Colorado Mesa University, Grand Junction, CO
- School of Forestry & Environmental Studies, Yale University
- College of Agriculture, Health, and Natural Resources, University of Connecticut
- School of the Environment, Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
- School of the Environment, Arts, and Society, Florida International University
- School of Natural Resources and Environment, University of Florida
- College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, University of Georgia
- Department of Environmental Sciences, Emory University
- Department of Environmental Studies, University of Illinois at Springfield
- College of Agriculture, Consumer, and Environmental Sciences (ACES), University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign
- Department of Environmental Science & Studies, College of Science and Health, DePaul University, Chicago, IL
- Department of Geology and Environmental Science, Wheaton College
- Environmental Studies Program, University of Kansas
- Krieger School of Arts & Sciences, Advanced Academic Programs, Environmental Science and Policy Graduate Program, Johns Hopkins University
- University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science (UMCES)
- School for the Environment, University of Massachusetts, Boston, Boston, MA
- Center for the Environment, Harvard University
- School of Forest Resources & Environmental Science, Michigan Technological University
- School of Natural Resources & Environment, University of Michigan
- Southeast Missouri State University Environmental Sciences Undergraduate and Graduate Programs
- College of Human Environmental Sciences at the University of Missouri
- Antioch University New England, Keene, New Hampshire
- Department of Natural Resources and the Environment, University of New Hampshire
- Center for the Environment, Plymouth State University
- Stockton University, Galloway, New Jersey
- School of Environmental and Biological Sciences, Rutgers University
- Princeton Environmental Institute, Princeton University
- Department of Civil, Environmental and Ocean Engineering, Stevens Institute of Technology
- School of Earth & Environment, Rowan University
- Bard Center for Environmental Policy, Bard College
- Earth Institute & School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University
- State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry (SUNY-ESF)
- Department of Environmental Studies and Science, Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, Pace University
- Tandon School of Engineering, New York University
- Nicholas School of the Environment and Earth Sciences, Duke University
- Department of Environmental Studies, University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- Department of Environmental Sciences and Engineering, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Environmental Studies Program, Oberlin College
- School of Earth, Environment and Society, Bowling Green State University
- College of Liberal and Professional Studies, University of Pennsylvania
- Falk School of Sustainability & Environment, Chatham University
- Department of Biodiversity, Earth & Environmental Science, Drexel University
- Department of Biological and Environmental Science, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- Professional Science Master's in Environmental Management and Sustainability, St. Edward's University, Austin, Texas
- Rubenstein School of Environment and Natural Resources, University of Vermont
- Sterling College (Vermont), Craftsbury Common, Vermont
- Department of Forest Resources and Environmental Conservation, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- Environmental Science & Policy, George Mason University
- Graduate Program on the Environment, The Evergreen State College
- School of Environment and Forest Sciences, University of Washington
- Huxley College of the Environment, Western Washington University
- List of environmental degrees
- List of environmental design degree–granting institutions
- List of institutions awarding Bachelor of Environmental Science degrees in the United States
- List of sustainability programs in the United States
- "Home | School of Natural Resources and Extension". www.uaf.edu. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "Natural Resources and the Environment". snre.arizona.edu. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "Department of Georgraphy, Environment and Society".
- "Stanford Earth | Earth". earth.stanford.edu. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "Home | College of Agriculture, Health and Natural Resources". cag.uconn.edu. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "School of the Environment- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University2019". www.famu.edu. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- Communications, Florida International University-Digital. "Home". seas.fiu.edu. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "Natural Resources and Environment, School of < University of Florida". catalog.ufl.edu. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "School of Environmental Studies". Bellarmine University. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "LSU College of the Coast & Environment". www.lsu.edu. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- environment.umb.edu https://environment.umb.edu/. Retrieved 2019-01-28. Missing or empty
- "Harvard University Center for the Environment". Harvard University Center for the Environment. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "Princeton Environmental Institute | Center for Environmental Research, Education & Outreach". environment.princeton.edu. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "Department of Civil, Environmental & Ocean Engineering". Stevens Institute of Technology. 2015-12-21. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "School of Earth & Environment | Rowan University". www.rowan.edu. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "MPA in Environmental Science and Policy," Columbia University. Accessed: February 3, 2013.
- Pace University website. Accessed: August 4, 2015.
- "Environmental Sciences and Engineering • UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health". UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "Environmental Studies Program". Oberlin College and Conservatory. Retrieved 2019-12-05.
- "School of Earth, Environment and Society". Bowling Green State University. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "Environmental Studies Program," University of Oregon. Accessed: February 3, 2013.
- "Falk School of Sustainability & Environment | Chatham University, Pittsburgh, PA". www.chatham.edu. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "Biodiversity, Earth & Environmental Science Dept. | Drexel University CoAS". College of Arts and Sciences. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "School of the Earth, Ocean and Environment - School of the Earth, Ocean and Environment | University of South Carolina". www.sc.edu. Retrieved 2019-01-29.
- "Environmentally Related Graduate Programs - Environmental and Sustainability Studies Program - The University of Utah". envst.utah.edu. Retrieved 2019-01-28.
- "Environmental Science and Policy | Where Innovation Is Tradition | George Mason University". esp.gmu.edu. Retrieved 2019-01-28.