List of equestrian statues
This is a list of equestrian statues by country.
- 1 Albania
- 2 Argentina
- 3 Armenia
- 4 Australia
- 5 Austria
- 6 Belgium
- 7 Bolivia
- 8 Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 9 Brazil
- 10 Bulgaria
- 11 Canada
- 12 Chile
- 13 China
- 14 China - Taiwan
- 15 Colombia
- 16 Croatia
- 17 Cuba
- 18 Czech Republic
- 19 Denmark
- 20 Egypt
- 21 England
- 22 Estonia
- 23 Ethiopia
- 24 Finland
- 25 France
- 26 Georgia
- 27 Germany
- 28 Greece
- 29 Hungary
- 30 India
- 31 Indonesia
- 32 Iran
- 33 Ireland
- 34 Israel
- 35 Italy
- 36 Japan
- 37 Kazakhstan
- 38 Korea - North
- 39 Korea - South
- 40 Kosovo
- 41 Kyrgyzstan
- 42 Latvia
- 43 Lithuania
- 44 Luxemburg
- 45 Macedonia
- 46 Mexico
- 47 Moldova
- 48 Mongolia
- 49 Namibia
- 50 Netherlands
- 51 Norway
- 52 Philippines
- 53 Peru
- 54 Poland
- 55 Portugal
- 56 Romania
- 57 Russia
- 58 Scotland
- 59 Serbia
- 60 Slovakia
- 61 Slovenia
- 62 South Africa
- 63 Spain
- 64 Sri Lanka
- 65 Sudan
- 66 Sweden
- 67 Switzerland
- 68 Syria
- 69 Thailand
- 70 Tunisia
- 71 Turkey
- 72 Ukraine
- 73 United Kingdom
- 74 United States
- 75 Uruguay
- 76 Uzbekistan
- 77 Venezuela
- 78 Wales
- 79 References
|Skanderbeg||Tirana, Skanderbeg Square||1968||Odhise Paskalit||Erected on the 500th anniversary of the death of the national hero|
|Skanderbeg||Krujë, Rruga Kala|
- Monumento a Giuseppe Garibaldi at the Plaza Italia.
- Equestrian statue of El Cid by Anna Hyatt Huntington, 1935.
- Equestrian statue of José de San Martín at the Plaza San Martín by Louis-Joseph Daumas, 1862.
- Equestrian statue of Simón Bolívar in the Rivadavia de la Ciudad park.
- Equestrian monument to General Manuel Belgrano at the Plaza de Mayo.
- Equestrian statue of Juan Manuel de Rosas in Palermo.
- Equestrian statue of Carlos María de Alvear by Antoine Bourdelle at the Plaza Francia in Recoleta.
- Equestrian statue of Julio Argentino Roca in Montserrat.
- Equestrian statue of Bartolomé Mitre at the Plaza Mitre in Recoleta.
- Equestrian statue of José de San Martín at the 25th of May Plaza.
- Monument to the José de San Martín's Army of the Andes at Cerro de la Gloria.
- Equestrian statue of José de San Martín.
- Equestrian statue of José de San Martín.
- Equestrian statue of José de San Martín at the Plaza San Martín.
- Equestrian statue of Manuel Belgrano in Bulevar Oroño.
- Modern equestrian statue of David of Sassoun by Yervand Kochar in front of central train station. (1959)
- Modern equestrian statue of Hovhannes Baghramian by Norayr Karaganyan overlooking Marshal Bagramyan Avenue. (2003)
- Modern equestrian statue of Gayk Bzhishkyan.
- Modern equestrian statue of Andranik Ozanian.
- Modern equestrian statue of Vartan Mamikonian by Yervand Kochar. (1975)
- Zoravar Andranik statue by Ara Shiraz, (2003)
Monument of David of Sassoun
statue of Hovhannes Baghramian
Monument to Gayk Bzhishkyan
Zoravar Andranik statue
- Field marshal von Laudon, Field marshal von Daun, Field marshal von Traun, and Field marshal von Khevenhüller as a parts of the Maria Theresia memorial at the Maria-Theresien-Platz between the Kunsthistorisches Museum and the Naturhistorisches Museum. Sculpted by Kaspar von Zumbusch and unveiled in 1888.
- Archduke Karl by Anton Dominik Fernkorn at the Heldenplatz, 1859. The equestrian sculpture is insofar a miracle which stands for Fernkorn's craftsmanship as a sculptor, as only the two back legs of the horse have a connection with the pedestal, it is only the second oldest in the world of this kind, after the Monument to Nicholas I in Saint Petersburg, outdoing the achievement of Tacca's equestrian sculpture of Philip IV in Madrid.
- Prince Eugen by Anton Dominik Fernkorn at the Heldenplatz, 1865.
- Archduke Albrecht by Kaspar von Zumbusch in front of the Albertina, 1899.
- General Radetzky by Kaspar von Zumbusch in the Ringstraße, 1891.
- Equestrian monument of Léopold I at Leopoldplaats
- Equestrian monument of Godfrey of Bouillon, Royal Square.
- Equestrian monument of Léopold II, sculptor Thomas Vinçotte
- Equestrian monument of Albert I at Kunstberg.
- Equestrian statue of Arnold IV, Count of Loon.
- Equestrian monument of Baldwin I of Constantinople.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Equestrian of King Petar I Karađorđević by Rudolf Valdec, 1926 (was demolished by Ustashas in 1941, restored in 1992).
- Equestrian of Plínio Pacheco.
- Equestrian monument to Pedro I of Brazil by Louis Rochet.
- Equestrian statue of John VI of Portugal by Salvador Barata Feyo
- Equestrian statue of General Osório by Rodolfo Bernardelli
- Equestrian monument to Marshal Deodoro da Fonseca by Modestino Kanto
Emperor Pedro I of Brazil
- Equestrian of Duke of Caxias by Victor Brecheret.
- Stone Monument to Bandeiras at the Ibirapuera Park by Victor Brecheret, 1954.
- Equestrian monument to architect Ramos de Azevedo by Galileo Emendabili, 1934.
- Monument of Khan Asparuh.
- Monument of Georgi Benkovski.
- Monument to Khan Krum.
- Monument of Khan Krum near ancient Bulgarian castle Misionis.
- Monument to Tsar Kaloyan.
- Monument of the Asen dynasty with 4 equestrian statues.
Monument of Khan Krum near castle Misionis
- Equestrian statue of Queen Elizabeth II by Susan Velder is located north of the Legislative Building, 2005.
- Equestrian statue of King Edward VII by Sir Thomas Brock, created in Delhi, India in 1919 and moved to Queen's Park, north of Wellesley Street, 1969.
- An equestrian statue of Shawnee chief Tecumseh along with a dismounted figure of British Major General Sir Isaac Brock, both created by Canadian sculptor Mark Williams, was unveiled in Old Sandwich Town, a neighborhood in Windsor, on 7 September 2018.
Prince Edward Island- Spring Valley Black horse corner statue. it's a statue of a black a horse that occasionally gets painted different colors depending on what colors the punks can find in their dads garage
- Equestrian of José de San Martín.
- Statue of Ma Yuan
China - Taiwan
- Equestrian statue of Yue Fei in Linsen Park
- Equestrian of Simón Bolívar.
- Equestrian of Simón Bolívar.
- Equestrian of Ban Josip Jelačić at the Ban Jelačić Square.
- Equestrian of King Tomislav by Robert Frangeš Mihanović, 1928–38, erected in 1947.
- Equestrian of Saint George at the Republic of Croatia Square.
- Equestrian of Saint George at the Trg Braće hrvatskog zmaja.
- Equestrian of Major General Máximo Gómez by Aldo Gamba at the Malecón, 1936.
- Equestrian of Major General Antonio Maceo by Giuseppe Boni at the Malecón.
- Equestrian monument of Wenceslaus, Duke of Bohemia by Josef Václav Myslbek at Wenceslas Square, 1912.
- Monument of Wenceslaus, Duke of Bohemia by Jan Jiří Bendl, between 1676 and 1678. Formerly at Wenceslas Square (before 1879), now in Vyšehrad.
- Equestrian monument of Jan Žižka by Bohumil Kafka in Žižkov - 9 m tall.
- Equestrian monument of Francis I by Josef Max on the Vltava bank, 1850.
- Equestrian statue of Jaroslav Hašek near the pubs where he wrote his works in Žižkov by Karel Nepraš and Karolína Neprašová, 2005
- Equestrian statue of Saint George in 3rd courtyard of Prague Castle.
- Equestrian monument of Bishop Absalon in bronze by Vilhelm Bissen on Højbro Plads, erected 1902.
- Equestrian monument of King Christian V by French sculptor Abraham-César Lamoureux (1635–1692) on Kongens Nytorv (The King's New Square). Originally in lead 1688, replaced in 1945 by a bronze copy.
- Equestrian monument of King Frederik V in bronze by Jacques-Francois-Joseph Saly in front of Amalienborg Palace, erected 1771.
- Equestrain monument of Frederik VII in bronze by Herman Wilhelm Bissen on Christiansborg Palace Square, erected 1873.
- Equestrian monument of King Christian IX in bronze by Anne Marie Carl-Nielsen in Christiansborg Palace, erected 1927.
- Equestrian monument of King Christian X in bronze by Einar Utzon-Frank on St. Annæ Square, erected in 1954.
King Christian V on Kongens Nytorv
King Frederik V on Amalienborg Palace Square
King Frederik VII on Christiansborg Palace Square
- Equestrian monument of King Christian X in bronze by Helen Schou on Bispetorv (Bishop's Square), erected in 1955.
- Equestrian monument of King Christian IX of Denmark in bronze by L. Brandstrup, erected 1899.
- Equestrian statue of Postrytter (Mail-horseman) placed just outside the old Hvidovre Post Office on Hvidovrevej, by Johannes Bjerg, 1935.
- Equestrian monument of King Christian X in bronze by V. Kvederis, erected in 1952.
- Equestrian monument of King Christian IX in bronze by L. Brandstrup, erected 1910.
- Equestrian of Emperor Menelik II at the Menelik II Square.
- Bronze Equestrian statue of Marshal Mannerheim (C.G.E. Mannerheim, Marshal of Finland) located beside the main street Mannerheimintie in front of the Kiasma museum of modern art, by Aimo Tukiainen, erected in 1960.
- Bronze equestrian monument of Marshal of Finland C.G.E. Mannerheim, located in Asematori square, by Veikko Leppänen, erected in 1959.
- Equestrian statue The Hakkapeliittas' homecoming, by Pentti Papinaho, erected in 1975.
- Equestrian statue Rakuunapatsas (Dragoon) by Pentti Papinaho, erected in 1982.
- Equestrian statue of Field Marshal Johan August Sandels, on his horse Bijou in town centre, by team of sculptors led by Martti Väänänen, erected in 1989.
- Equestrian monument of King Vakhtang Gorgasali.
- Equestrian monument of King David the Builder.
- Equestrian monument of Giorgi Saakadze.
- Equestrian monument of General Petre Bagrationi.
- Freedom Monument at the Freedom Square with equestrian statue of Saint George by Zurab Tsereteli, 2006.
Giorgi Saakadze in Tbilisi
- Equestrian monument of King David the Builder.
- Equestrian monument of Prince Tsotne Dadiani.
- Equestrian monument of King Erekle II.
- Equestrian statue of King Konstantinos I at the entrance of Pedion Areos park.
- Equestrian statue of General Kolokotronis at the Old Parliament Square.
- Equestrian statue of General Papagos.
- Equestrian statue of King Pyrrhus.
- Equestrian statue of Alexander the Great on the waterfront. Bucephalus is standing on two legs.
- Equestrian statue of King Konstantinos I at the Square of Democracy (Vardariou).
- Equestrian statue of Rani Laxmi Bai.
- Equestrian statue of Sir Thomas Munroe - Governor of Madras 1820–1827.
- Equestrian statue of Dheeran Chinnamalai - in Guindy, Chennai.
- Equestrian statue of Chilarai.
- Equestrian statue of Sir Mark Cubbon in Cubbon Park. Location: . Ordered from Baron Maroschetti and unveiled on the 16 March 1866
- Equestrian statue of Rani Tara Bai. Location:
- Edward VII memorial arch with a bronze equestrian statue of the King by Sir Bertram Mackennal close to Victoria Memorial.
- Equestrian statue of Bagha Jatin by the side of the Victoria Memorial.
- Equestrian statue of Raja Raja Chola I.
- Equestrian statue of Peshwa Baji Rao. Location: .
- Equestrian statue of Rani Laxmi Bai.
- Equestrian statue of Diponegoro at University of Diponegoro, Semarang.
- Equestrian statue of Diponegoro at Komando Daerah Militer, Semarang.
- Equestrian statue of Diponegoro at the intersection of Jl. Diponegoro and Jl. Jenderal Sudirman.
Gaelic Chieftain near Boyle
- Monument to Sultan of Egypt and Syria Saladin.
- Monument to village founders.
- Monument of Meir Dizengoff, first Mayor of Tel Aviv, on Rothschild Boulevard (near Dizengoff's home, now a museum), by David Zundelovich.
Equestrian statue in Kfar Tavor
- Equestrian statue of Kusunoki Masashige by Kōtarō Takamura outside the Imperial Palace, 1897.
- Equestrian statue of Prince Arisugawa Taruhito at the Arisugawa Memorial Park, 1903.
- Equestrian statue of Prince Kitashirakawa Yoshihisa n the outer gardens of the Imperial Palace, 1904.
- Equestrian statue of Prince Komatsu Akihito at the Ueno Park, 1912.
- Equestrian statue of Field marshal Ōyama Iwao in Kudanzaka, 1918.
- Equestrian statue of Nitta Yoshisada close to Bubaikawara Station in Fuchū, 1988.
- Equestrian statue of Minamoto Yoshitsune. The tallest equestrian statue in Japan (6.7 meters high).
- Equestrian statue of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, placed as a token of friendship between Japan and Turkey.
- Equestrian statue of Francesco Sforza in Nagoya International Conference Center, 1989
- Equestrian statue of Maeda Toshiie in Arako.
- Equestrian statue of Sanada Yukimura.
- Equestrian statue of Tokugawa Yoshimune.
- Equestrian statue of Abul Khair Khan.
- Equestrian statue of Utegen-Baghatur in front of The Palace of Culture.
- Equestrian statue of Vasily Chapayev across from the train station, 1980's. Foto
- Monument of Misha Gavrilov, young Red Army soldier during the Russian Civil War. The injured horse lies under the rider. Foto
- Equestrian statue of Baydibek Karsha-Uly (sculptured by D.Aldekov and N.Rustemov) at the city central square, 2002.
Korea - North
- Chollima Statue on Mansu Hill, 1961.
- King Dongmyeong of Goguryeo equestrian statue at Tomb of King Tongmyong.
Korea - South
- Equestrian statue of Kim Yushin in Gyeongju National Park.
- Equestrian statue of Gang Gam-chan in Nakseongdae Park.
- Equestrian statue of Gwak Jaeu in Mangu Park in Daegu.
- Equestrian of Skanderbeg.
- Equestrian statue of Mikhail Frunze at a large park (Boulevard Erkindik) across from the train station. Foto
- Equestrian statue of Manas in front of Philharmonic.
- Equestrian monument of Peter the Great, at Brīvības gatves, by German sculptor Schmidt-Kossel, erected in 1910. The statue was evacuated and lost during WW1, but was later returned to Riga.
Peter the Great, Riga
- Equestrian monument of Gediminas, in the Lower Castle, by Vytautas Kašuba, 1996.
- Equestrian statue Gražina in the Great courtyard of the Seimas Palace, by Dalia Matulaitė
- Equestrian statue of Saint George defeating the dragon in Gediminas Avenue, by Kęstute Balčiūnas, 2005 (replacing an earlier statue destroyed by the Nazis in 1944).
- Monument to Vytautas the Great, by G. Jokūbonis and V. Čekanauskas, 1998.
- Equestrian "Warrior on a horse" (Alexander the Great)
- Equestrian of Macedonian revolutionary Goce Delčev
- Equestrian of Macedonian revolutionary Dame Gruev
- Equestrian of Skanderbeg.
Warrior on a horse monument and fountain in Skopje
- Equestrian of Philip II of Macedon
- Equestrian of Charles IV of Spain, in the downtown, by Tolsá.
- Equestrian statue of José de San Martín (sculptor unknown) donated by the government of Argentina to Mexico and on display at the intersection of Paseo de la Reforma and Eje 1 Norte near Metro Garibaldi.
- Equestrian statue of Pancho Villa.
- Equestrian statue of Emiliano Zapata at the Hacienda de Chinameca, Morelos state, site of Zapata's death.
- Equestrian monument of Grigore Kotovski by Lazar Dubinovsky at the Kotovski square, 1954.
- Equestrian monument of Alexander Suvorov by Valentin and Victor Artamonovs at the Suvorov square, 1979.
- Equestrian monument of Damdin Sükhbaatar at Sükhbaatar Square by Sonomyn Choimbol, 1946.
- Equestrian statue of Genghis Khan.
- Equestrian statue of Genghis Khan in Chinggis Khaan International Airport.
- Two equestrian statues of Genghis Khan's Generals in front of modern State Great Khural building.
- Genghis Khan Equestrian Statue, the largest (40 metres tall) in the world, near Ulaanbaatar. The monument has a viewing platform. The sculptor was Erdembileghijn, and it was erected in 2008.
- Equestrian statue of Amursanaa.
- Windhoek's Reiterdenkmal is an equestrian monument to the victory of the Germans in the Herero and Namaqua War 1904–1907. Originally situated in front of the Christuskirche, since 2009 in front of Alte Feste. Inaugurated on 27 January 1912.
Reiterdenkmal in Windhoek before its relocation in 2009
- Equestrian of Stadtholder Willem III.
- Equestrian of King Willem II by Antonin Mercié, the replica of statue in Luxembourg.
- Equestrian of William I in front of the Noordeinde Palace.
- De schutter (man on horse) by G.Brouwer, 1986.
- Equestrian with no identifying plaque on a pillar near the railway station
- Equestrian of Saint Willibrordus by Albert Termote at the Janskerkhof, 1941.
- Equestrian of Saint Martinus by Albert Termote, 1948.
De schutter in Katwijk aan den Rijn
- Equestrian monument of King Karl XIV John of Sweden (Karl III John of Norway), at The Royal Palace, by Brynjulf Larsen Bergslien.
- Equestrian statue of Gabriela Silang in Ayala Avenue.
- Equestrian of Francisco Pizarro by Charles Cary Rumsey in the Lima City Walls park.
- Equestrian of José de San Martín by Mariano Benlliure at the Plaza San Martín (Lima).
- Equestrian of Simón Bolivar by Adamo Tadolini at the Legislative Palace (Peru).
- Equestrian statue of King José I by Joaquim Machado de Castro at the Praça do Comércio, 1775.
- Equestrian statue of King João I by Leopoldo de Almeida at the Praça da Figueira, 1971.
- Equestrian statue of General António Luís de Meneses.
- Equestrian statue of King Pedro IV at the Praça da Liberdade.
- Equestrian statue of King João VI at the João Gonçalves Zarco square.
- Equestrian statue of Vímara Peres by Barata Feyo in front of the Oporto Cathedral, 1968.
- Equestrian Statue of Michael the Brave at the University Square, 1874.
- Equestrian Statue of HM Carol I, destroyed by the Communists in 1948, by Ivan Meštrović. Foto
- Equestrian Statue of HM Ferdinand I, destroyed by the Communists in 1948, by Ivan Meštrović.
- Saint George equestrian statue in front of the Reformed Church.
- Matthias Corvinus Monumentin the town center.
- Equestrian Statue of Alexander Suvorov at the battlefield of Battle of Rymnik. The first sculpture by Boris Eduards was erected in 1913, but was lost during WWI. A new sculpture by Marius Butunoiu was erected in 1959.
- Equestrian Statue of Stephen the Great, by Emmanuel Frémiet, in front of the Palace of Culture, 1883.
- Attacking Cavalryman Statue, by Ioan C. Dimitriu-Bârlad, in front of the Copou Park, 1927.
- Equestrian Statue of Michael the Brave, 2002.
- Monument to the Liberators by Antun Augustinčić at the Oslobodjenje Square, 1937.
- Equestrian of King Aleksandar I Karađorđević by Radeta Stanković, 1939–1946 (demolished by communists), restored in 2004.
- Equestrian of King Petar I Karađorđević by Rudolf Valdec, 1926–1941 (demolished by Nazis during occupation), restored in 2004.
Monument to the liberators of Niš
- Equestrian statue of King Svätopluk I of Great Moravia at Bratislava Castle.
- Equestrian statue of Queen Maria Theresa of Austria in the gardens of Grassalkovich Palace.
- Equestrian statue of Saint George at the Saint George's Fountain, in the courtyard of the Primate's Palace.
- Equestrian statue of King Stephen I of Hungary.
- Rudolf Maister, Slovenian army general and poet, sculpture by Jakov Brdar. It stands in front of the Ljubljana railway station.
- Equestrian of Cecil Rhodes
- Horse Memorial (Tribute to the horses lost in the Second Boer War)
Horse Memorial in Port Elizabeth
- Equestrian of Field Marshal Kitchener.
- Saint George and Dragon by Bernt Notke, Gamla Stan.
- Saint George slaying the dragon in Storkyrkan.
- Equestrian of Karl XIV Johan by Bengt Erland Fogelberg located at Slussplan on Gamla Stan.
- Equestrian statue of Gustavus Adolphus at Gustav Adolfs torg.
- Equestrian of Karl X Gustav in front of Nordic Museum at Djurgården.
- Equestrian of Karl XV in front of Biological Museum at Djurgården.
- Equestrian called Kopparmärra of Karl IX, standing at Kungsportsplaten.
- Equestrian of field marshal Magnus Stenbock, standing at Stortorget.
- Equestrian of Karl X Gustav, standing at Stortorget.
- Saint Martin of Tours (316–397), 19th century copy, at Basel Minster.
- Saint Martin of Tours (316–397) original statue, after 1343, in Museum Kleines Klingental.
- Saint George (c.275/281–303), copy, at Basel Minster.
- Saint George (c.275/281–303) original statue, after 1372, in Museum Kleines Klingental.
- Rudolf von Erlach (1299–1360) by Joseph Simon Volmar and Urs Bargetzi, 1849, at Grabenpromenade since 1969.
- Henri Guisan (1874–1960) by Laurent Boillat, 1949, at Library am Guisanplatz.
- Monument to Alexander Suvorov (c. 1729–1800)
- Monument to General Dufour (1787–1875) by Karl Alfred Lanz, 1884, on Place Neuve.
- Charles II, Duke of Brunswick (1804–1873) equestrian bronze by Auguste Cain, 1879, part of Brunswick Monument.
- Colombe de la Paix and Aigle de Genève: two equestrian sculptures with a female and a male rider by Frédéric Schmied, 1939, at Quai Turrettini.
- Saint Victor Maurus (San Vittore Il Moro) relief by Martino Benzonis, 1460–1462, on the church tower of the Collegiata di San Vittore
- Statue of Hans Waldmann (1435–1489) by Hermann Haller, 1937, at Münsterbrücke respectively Münsterhof and Stadthausquai.
Saint George in Basel
- Equestrian of Habib Bourguiba in La Goulette. The statue was initially installed on the Avenue Habib Bourguiba in downtown Tunis in 1978 and was sent to La Goulette in 1987. In 2016 it was restored to the Avenue Habib Bourguiba.
- Equestrian of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk by Heinrich Krippel at the Ulus Square, 1927.
- Equestrian of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (Industrial warfare under Atatürk control) by Metin Yurdanur, 2001.
- Equestrian of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk by Pietro Canonica in front of the Ethnography Museum, 1927.
- Equestrian named Seğmenler Anıtı by Burhan Alkar in the Seğmenler park, 1983
Mustafa Kemal Atatürk at the Ulus Square
- Equestrian of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk by Hüseyin Gezer at the Cumhuriyet Meydani.
- Equestrian of Kaykhusraw I by Meret Öwezov at the Yavuz Özcan park, 2004.
- Equestrian of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk.
- Equestrian of Bohdan Khmelnytsky. Opened July 11, 1888 at the Sofia area. Sculptor Michael Mikeshin.
- Equestrian of Petro Konashevych-Sahaidachny at Kontraktova Square.Established in 2001. Architects: Jarikov and Kuharenko. Sculptors: Shvetsov, Krylov, Sidoruk.
- Monument of Nikolay Shchors in Taras Shevchenko Boulevard.The monument was unveiled April 29, 1954. Sculptors: Boroday, Sukhodolov, Lysenko, architects: Zavarov and Vlasov.
- Monument of Cossack Mamay at Maidan Nezalezhnosti.
- Monument "To the defenders of the boundaries of the Fatherland of all generations" (Cossacks) at Zolotovorotskaya street.
- Monument of Sviatoslav I at Lviv Square.
- Monument to the 1st Cavalry Army near the city.
- Monument to the founders of Kharkiv (Cossack Kharko statue).
- Equestrian of Daniel of Halych.
- Equestrian of Tamerlane at the Amir Timur Square at the end of the pedestrian street.
- Equestrian of Simón Bolívar at the Plaza Bolívar, in the centre of the city. 1870's replica of the original in Lima.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Equestrian sculptures.|
- Foal and statue for Black Caviar - Herald Sun
- Calgary Highlanders monuments page
- Mark your calendars!: Jerusalem Post
- Bause, Tanja (30 January 2012). "Monument's centenary remembered". The Namibian. Archived from the original on 9 December 2012.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-07-11. Retrieved 2011-01-14.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Otkriven spomenik kralju Petru Prvom u Novom Sadu". RTS. 25 November 2018. Retrieved 6 December 2018.