List of extreme points of Jordan
A list of extreme points and elevation in Jordan.
- Lowest point: Dead Sea: -408 m. (Also, lowest point on Earth.)
- Highest point: Jabal Umm ad Dami: 1,854 metres (6,083 ft).
- Northernmost point: Tripoint with Syria and Iraq: 
- Southernmost point: intersection of Amman-Tabuk railway with Jordan/Saudi Arabian border:
- Easternmost point: border with Iraq and Saudi Arabia, Mafraq Governorate:
- Westernmost point: border with Saudi Arabia at the Gulf of Aqaba, Aqaba Governorate, near Aqaba, Jordan:
- Extreme points of Earth
- List of countries by northernmost point
- List of countries by southernmost point
- List of countries by easternmost point
- List of countries by westernmost point