List of federal highways in Germany
This article does not cite any sources. (October 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The following is a list of the German federal highways or Bundesstraßen. This doesn't include the autobahns.
- B 1 to B 10 across Germany from border to border
- B 11 to B 26 in Southeastern Germany (Bavaria)
- B 27 to B 39 in Southwestern Germany (Baden-Württemberg)
- B 40 to B 53 in Southwestern Germany (Rhineland-Palatinate)
- B 54 to B 68 in Western Germany (North Rhine-Westphalia)
- B 69 to B 83 in Northern Germany (Lower Saxony and Schleswig-Holstein)
- B 84 to B 100 in Central Germany (Saxony and Thuringia)
- B 101 to B 112 in Northeastern Germany (Brandenburg, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern)
- R 113 to R 125 in Pomerania and Silesia (no longer in Germany)
- R 126 to R 138 in East Prussia (no longer in Germany)
- B 139 to B 327 were assigned in 1937 in a similar way (but counterclockwise, beginning in East Prussia)
- B 328 to B 432 were assigned during World War II in territories occupied by Germany, including Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, France, Belgium etc. Most of them no longer exist, notable exceptions include the Bundesstraße 378 and the Bundesstraße 388.
- B 399 to B 535 were assigned after 1950 in chronological order
|Background information (maps, pictures, etc.) available|
|Number no longer exists, because road has been fully upgraded to motorway status|
|Highway downgraded to a local road due to a (mostly complete nearby) motorway|
|Number no longer exists (change of other route, etc.)|
|Highway planned or under construction|
List of German Bundesstraßen
B 1 – B 100
B 101 – B 200
B 201 – B 300
B 301 – B 400
|B 301||B 302||B 303||B 304||B 305||B 306||B 307||B 308||B 309||B 310|
|B 311||B 312||B 313||B 314||B 315||B 316||B 317||B 318||B 319||B 320|
|B 321||B 322||B 323||B 324||B 326||B 327|
|B 392||B 399||B 400|
B 401 – B 500
B 501 – B 588
588 is the highest number allocated to date.
|B 501||B 502||B 503||B 504||B 505||B 506||B 507||B 508||B 509||B 510|
|B 511||B 512||B 513||B 514||B 515||B 516||B 517||B 518||B 519||B 520|
|B 521||B 522||B 523||B 524||B 525||B 528||B 530|
|B 532||B 533||B 535|
One Bundesstraße is currently being planned.
The number 999 is sometimes used for a new Bundesstraße before its final number is confirmed.
B E – B Z
The letters E to Z are replacement highways in former West Berlin.
|B R||B S||B Z|