List of films shot in Toronto
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Film production is an industry in the Greater Toronto Area, with the City of Toronto being colloquially referred to as Hollywood North.[note 1] The city is home to a number of film production companies, as well as Canada's largest film studio, Pinewood Toronto Studios
A number of films shot in the city use Toronto as a setting in film. However, the majority of non-Canadian films that were shot in Toronto, do not explicitly use the city as the setting for the film being shot. Many American produced films using the city as a stand in for a city in Midwestern United States, or New York City.
- The term Hollywood North has been used to refer to Toronto, and Vancouver
- "All the Toronto locations that show up in Guillermo del Toro's The Shape of Water". Toronto Life. 2018-01-09. Retrieved 2018-02-19.
- Organized Rhyme (1992) - Check The O.R. > at jane-finch.com
- List of productions currently filming in Toronto at the Toronto Film & Television Office
- Titles with locations including Toronto, Ontario, Canada at the Internet Movie Database