List of food trucks
A food truck, mobile kitchen, mobile canteen, roach coach, gut truck, catering truck, or (in Austin, Texas) food trailer, is a mobile venue that transports and sells food. Some, including ice cream trucks, sell frozen or prepackaged food; others resemble restaurants on wheels. Some may cater to specific meals, such as the breakfast truck, lunch truck or lunch wagon, snack truck, kebab trailer (UK), break truck, or taco truck. This list includes notable food trucks companies, and is not a comprehensive list of all food trucks companies.
Notable food trucks
- Big Gay Ice Cream Truck – New York City
- Bud the Spud - Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Burger Theory - Adelaide, South Australia
- Chef Jeremiah – Miami, Florida
- Chi'Lantro BBQ – Texas (Austin, Fort Hood, Houston)
- Clover Food Lab – Boston, Massachusetts
- Coolhaus – Southern California, New York City, and Dallas
- Don Chow Tacos – Los Angeles, California
- Grease Trucks – Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey.
- The Grilled Cheese Truck – southwest United States
- The Habit Burger Grill – as of November 2017, has a fleet of nine food trucks
- The Halal Guys – New York City
- Kelvin Natural Slush Co. – New York, New York
- KIND Movement – tours the United States
- Kogi Korean BBQ – Los Angeles, California
- Korilla BBQ – New York City
- Maximus/Minimus – Seattle, Washington
- Pincho Man – Miami, Florida
- Pølsevogn - Literally meaning "sausage wagon", these food trucks are endemic to Denmark and are a staple in most towns.
- Taco Bus – Tampa, Florida
- Off the Grid
- NYFTA (New York Food Truck Association)
- Philadelphia Mobile Food Association
- Taco Trucks At Every Mosque - United States initiative to bring together Muslim and Latino communities
- Dickie Dee – a fleet of Canadian ice cream vending carts
- Field kitchen
- Food cart
- Food Truckin'
- Food truck rally
- Food trucks in Tampa, Florida
- Hot dog cart
- Hot dog stand
- List of The Great Food Truck Race episodes
- Mobile catering
- Street food
- "'Bud the Spud' credits success to P.E.I. potatoes from Dawson Produce". Charlottetown Guardian. Transcontinental Media. 2009-04-23. Archived from the original on 2009-08-28. Retrieved 2009-08-28.
- Luna, Nancy (May 6, 2014). "Burger-ice cream marriage: Coolhaus and Umami hookup". Orange County Register. Retrieved October 30, 2014.
- Sablan, Kevin (February 24, 2014). "Grilled Cheese Truck to expand fleet with veterans". Orange County Register. Retrieved March 15, 2014.
- "Habit Burger looks to value offerings as 3Q same-store sales falter". Nation's Restaurant News. November 2, 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- "Food Truck Week: Maximus/Minimus of Seattle". PBS. December 1, 2011. Retrieved April 22, 2014.
- "The History of the Miami Food Trucks Part 1". Miami Food Trucks. May 9, 2011. Retrieved October 30, 2014.
- Arellano, Gustavo (8 February 2018). "Building A Latino-Muslim Coalition With #TacoTrucksAtEveryMosque". NPR.org. Archived from the original on 8 February 2018. Retrieved 2018-02-16.
- Media related to Food trucks at Wikimedia Commons