List of foodborne illness outbreaks
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of foodborne illness outbreaks. A foodborne illness may be from an infectious disease, heavy metals, chemical contamination, or from natural toxins, such as those found in poisonous mushrooms.
- 1981 Toxic oil syndrome
- 2005 outbreak of E.coli O157 in South Wales
- 1996 outbreak of E. coli O157 in Lanarkshire, Scotland
- List of foodborne illness outbreaks by death toll
- 1984 Rajneeshee bioterror attack
- Eosinophilia–myalgia syndrome
- List of food contamination incidents
- List of medicine contamination incidents
- Takano, Junji. "How to Prevent Escherichia coli O157:H7". Pyro-Energen. Retrieved July 13, 2016.
- Michino H, Araki K, Minami S, Takaya S, Sakai N, Miyazaki M, Ono A, Yanagawa H (1999). "Massive outbreak of Escherichia coli O157:H7 infection in schoolchildren in Sakai City, Japan, associated with consumption of white radish sprouts". Am J Epidemiol. 150 (8): 787–96. PMID 10522649. doi:10.1093/oxfordjournals.aje.a010082.
- Emerging Infectious Diseases, vol. 5, no. 5, Sept. 1999