List of freeware health software
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For health software released under a "free" open source licence, see List of open-source health software.
||This list contains entries that appear to advertise a subject. (October 2010)|
|This article may need to be rewritten entirely to comply with Wikipedia's quality standards. (July 2016)|
The following is a list of freeware software packages and applications for use in the health industry.
- Ambivu 3D Workstation, PC and Mac fast DICOM 3D/2D workstation
- VistA imaging, Public domain fully integrated PACS, image, and scanned document information system. One of the most widely used in the world, but incorporates proprietary modules not available outside the VA
- Ginkgo CADx, Cross-platform open source DICOM viewer
- MicroDicom, DICOM viewer for Windows
- IrfanView, A image viewer for Windows with DICOM support