List of general authorities of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
The following individuals are the current general authorities of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church). Included are the individuals' hierarchical position and some of their current specialized assignments in the church, if any.
|Not shown: Robert D. Hales, Quentin L. Cook, D. Todd Christofferson, Ronald A. Rasband, Gary E. Stevenson, and Dale G. Renlund.|
|Name||Hierarchical position||Ordained||Age||Tithe[a]||CES Board[b]|
|Thomas S. Monson||President of the Church||1963-10-10||89.8||Member||Chairman|
|Henry B. Eyring||First Counselor in the First Presidency||1995-04-06||83.9||Member||First Vice chairman|
|Dieter F. Uchtdorf||Second Counselor in the First Presidency||2004-10-07||76.5||Member||Second Vice chairman|
|Russell M. Nelson||President of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles||1984-04-12||92.7||Member|
|Dallin H. Oaks||Quorum of the Twelve Apostles||1984-05-03||84.8||Member||Board Member.
Chairman, Executive Committee
|M. Russell Ballard||Quorum of the Twelve Apostles||1985-10-10||88.6||Member|
|Robert D. Hales||Quorum of the Twelve Apostles||1994-04-07||84.8||Member|
|Jeffrey R. Holland||Quorum of the Twelve Apostles||1994-06-23||76.4||Member||Board Member.
Member, Executive Committee
|David A. Bednar||Quorum of the Twelve Apostles||2004-10-07||64.9||Member|
|Quentin L. Cook||Quorum of the Twelve Apostles||2007-10-11||76.7||Member|
|D. Todd Christofferson||Quorum of the Twelve Apostles||2008-04-10||72.3||Member|
|Neil L. Andersen||Quorum of the Twelve Apostles||2009-04-09||65.8||Member|
|Ronald A. Rasband||Quorum of the Twelve Apostles||2015-10-08||66.3||Member|
|Gary E. Stevenson||Quorum of the Twelve Apostles||2015-10-08||61.8||Member|
|Dale G. Renlund||Quorum of the Twelve Apostles||2015-10-08||64.5||Member|
- a Council on the Disposition of the Tithes
- b Boards of Trustees/Education of the Church Educational System
|Name||Hierarchical position||Date service began||Age||Tithe[a]|
|Gérald Caussé||Presiding Bishop||2015-10-09||54||Member|
|Dean M. Davies||First Counselor, Presiding Bishopric||2015-10-09||65.7||Member|
|W. Christopher Waddell||Second Counselor, Presiding Bishopric||2015-10-09||57.9||Member|
- a Council on the Disposition of the Tithes
Presidency of the Seventy
|L. Whitney Clayton||Senior President,
|67.3||16.1||9.1||"Assists in all areas"|
|Donald L. Hallstrom||Presidency||
|67.8||17.1||8.1||North America Northwest
North America West
|Area President||Board Member.
Member, Executive Committee
|Richard J. Maynes||Presidency||
|66.5||20.1||5.3||North America Southeast||Area President|
|Craig C. Christensen||Presidency||
Utah Salt Lake City
North America Central
|Lynn G. Robbins||Presidency||
|64.6||20.1||3.1||North America Southwest||Area President|
|Gerrit W. Gong||Presidency||
|63.4||7.1||1.6||North America Northeast||Area President|
- a Date called to be a seventy and the date called as a member of the Presidency of the Seventy
- b Years served as a general authority seventy
- c Area assignment, if any
- d Calling in area assignment or other responsibilities
- e Boards of Trustees/Education of the Church Educational System
General Authority Seventies
Those listed in this section are members of the First or Second Quorums of the Seventy. Though they are assigned to a specific Quorum, that affiliation is no longer known and all General Authority Seventies are being listed by the Church under the title General Authority Seventy.
|Marcos A. Aidukaitis||General Authority Seventy||2008-04-05||57.7||9.1||Brazil||Area First Counselor|
|José L. Alonso||General Authority Seventy||2011-04-02||58.5||6.1||Central America||Area Second Counselor|
|Wilford W. Andersen||General Authority Seventy||2009-04-04*||67.8||8.1||Middle East/Africa North||Area Administrator|
|Ian S. Ardern||General Authority Seventy||2011-04-02||63.3||6.1|
|Mervyn B. Arnold||General Authority Seventy||2003-04-05||68.8||14.1|
|W. Mark Bassett||General Authority Seventy||2016-04-02||50.8||1.1||Brazil||Area Second Counselor|
|David S. Baxter||General Authority Seventy||2006-04-01*||62.3||11.1|
|Randall K. Bennett||General Authority Seventy||2011-04-02||61.9||6.1||Assistant Editor, Ensign, Liahona, New Era, and The Friend magazines.|
|Shayne M. Bowen||General Authority Seventy||2006-04-01*||62.7||11.1||Philippines||Area President|
|Mark A. Bragg||General Authority Seventy||2016-04-02||55.1||1.1||South America South||Area Second Counselor|
|Craig A. Cardon||General Authority Seventy||2006-04-01||68.3||11.1||Pacific||Area Second Counselor|
|Yoon Hwan Choi||General Authority Seventy||2009-04-04*||60||8.1||Asia North||Area Second Counselor|
|Kim B. Clark||General Authority Seventy||2015-04-04||68.2||2.1||Commissioner of Church Education|
|Weatherford T. Clayton||General Authority Seventy||2016-04-02||65.2||1.1|
|Carl B. Cook||General Authority Seventy||2011-04-02||59.6||6.1|
|Lawrence E. Corbridge||General Authority Seventy||2008-04-05||68.1||9.1|
|Valeri V. Cordon||General Authority Seventy||2016-04-02||48.3||1.1|
|J. Devn Cornish||General Authority Seventy||2011-04-02||66.1||6.1|
|Claudio R. M. Costa||General Authority Seventy||68.2||23.1||Brazil||Area President|
|Joaquin E. Costa||General Authority Seventy||2016-04-02||52.2||1.1|
|LeGrand R. Curtis Jr.||General Authority Seventy||2011-04-02||64.8||6.1||Adviser, Ensign, Liahona, New Era, and The Friend magazines.|
|Massimo De Feo||General Authority Seventy||2016-04-02||56.4||1.1|
|Benjamín De Hoyos||General Authority Seventy||2005-04-02*||64.3||12.1|
|Edward Dube||General Authority Seventy||2013-04-06||55||4.1|
|Kevin R. Duncan||General Authority Seventy||2010-04-03*||56.6||7.1||Central America||Area President|
|Timothy J. Dyches||General Authority Seventy||2013-04-06||66.3||4.1|
|Larry J. Echo Hawk||General Authority Seventy||2012-03-31||68.8||5.1||Assistant Executive Director, Correlation Department|
|Stanley G. Ellis||General Authority Seventy||2006-04-01||70.3||11.1||Africa Southeast||Area First Counselor|
|David F. Evans||General Authority Seventy||2005-04-02||65.8||12.1|
|Enrique R. Falabella||General Authority Seventy||2007-03-31||67||10.1||South America Northwest||Area First Counselor|
|Bradley D. Foster||General Authority Seventy||2009-04-04||68.1||8.1||Executive Director, Family History Department|
|Randy D. Funk||General Authority Seventy||2013-04-06||64.8||4.1||Asia||Area President|
|Eduardo Gavarret||General Authority Seventy||2008-04-05||61||9.1|
|Robert C. Gay||General Authority Seventy||2012-03-31||65.7||5.1||Executive Director, Self-Reliance Services|
|Carlos A. Godoy||General Authority Seventy||2008-04-05||56.3||9.1||South America Northwest||Area President|
|Taylor G. Godoy||General Authority Seventy||2017-04-01||48.8||0.1|
|Christoffel Golden Jr.||General Authority Seventy||2001-03-31||64.9||16.1||Executive Director, Priesthood and Family Department, Adviser to Ensign, Liahona, New Era, and The Friend magazines.
|Walter F. González||General Authority Seventy||2001-03-31||64.6||16.1||Caribbean||Area President|
|C. Scott Grow||General Authority Seventy||2005-04-02*||69||12.1|
|O. Vincent Haleck||General Authority Seventy||2011-04-02||68.3||6.1||Pacific||Area President|
|Kevin S. Hamilton||General Authority Seventy||2013-04-06||62.2||4.1||Africa Southeast||Area President|
|James J. Hamula||General Authority Seventy||2008-04-05||59.5||9.1|
|Allen D. Haynie||General Authority Seventy||2015-04-04||58.7||2.1||Philippines||Area First Counselor|
|Paul V. Johnson||General Authority Seventy||2005-04-02*||62.9||12.1||Europe||Area First Counselor|
|Larry S. Kacher||General Authority Seventy||2014-04-05||65.3||3.1||Europe East||Area Second Counselor|
|Patrick Kearon||General Authority Seventy||2010-04-03*||55.8||7.1||Europe||Area President|
|Von G. Keetch||General Authority Seventy||2015-04-04||57.2||2.1||Executive Director, Church Public Affairs Department|
|Jörg Klebingat||General Authority Seventy||2014-04-05||49.4||3.1||Assistant Executive Director, Temple Department|
|Joni L. Koch||General Authority Seventy||2017-04-01||55.2||0.1|
|Erich W. Kopischke||General Authority Seventy||2007-03-31||60.6||10.1||Adviser, Ensign, Liahona, New Era, and The Friend magazines.|
|Larry R. Lawrence||General Authority Seventy||2010-04-03||69.8||7.1||Middle East/Africa North||Area Administrator
Assistant Executive Director, Priesthood and Family Department Adviser to Ensign, The Friend, Liahona, and New Era magazines.
|Hugo E. Martinez||General Authority Seventy||2014-04-05||60.3||3.1||Caribbean||Area Second Counselor|
|James B. Martino||General Authority Seventy||2009-04-04*||66.2||8.1||Europe East||Area First Counselor
Assistant Editor of the Ensign, Liahona, New Era, and The Friend magazines.
|Peter F. Meurs||General Authority Seventy||2016-04-02||60.4||1.1|
|Hugo Montoya||General Authority Seventy||2015-04-04||57.1||2.1||South America Southwest||Area Second Counselor|
|Marcus B. Nash||General Authority Seventy||2006-04-01*||60.2||11.1||Africa West||First Counselor|
|K. Brett Nattress||General Authority Seventy||2016-04-02||52.2||1.1|
|S. Gifford Nielsen||General Authority Seventy||2013-04-06||62.6||4.1||Pacific||Area First Counselor|
|Brent H. Nielson||General Authority Seventy||2009-04-04*||62.4||8.1||Executive Director, Missionary Department|
|Adrian Ochoa||General Authority Seventy||2013-04-06||63.2||4.1||Central America||Area First Counselor|
|Allan F. Packer||General Authority Seventy||2008-04-05||68.8||9.1||South America South||First Counselor|
|S. Mark Palmer||General Authority Seventy||2016-04-02||61.3||1.1||Africa Southeast||Area Second Counselor|
|Adilson de Paula Parrella||General Authority Seventy||2017-04-01||54.5||0.1|
|Kevin W. Pearson||General Authority Seventy||2008-04-05||60.1||9.1||Pacific||Area President |
|Anthony D. Perkins||General Authority Seventy||2006-04-01||56.8||11.1||Executive Director, Communication Services Committee|
|Paul B. Pieper||General Authority Seventy||2005-04-02||59.6||12.1||Mexico||Area President|
|John C. Pingree Jr.||General Authority Seventy||2017-04-01||50.8||0.1|
|Rafael E. Pino||General Authority Seventy||2008-04-05||61.6||9.1||Mexico||Area Second Counselor|
|Michael T. Ringwood||General Authority Seventy||2009-04-04||59.1||8.1|
|Gary B. Sabin||General Authority Seventy||2016-04-02||63.1||1.1||Europe||Area Second Counselor|
|Evan A. Schmutz||General Authority Seventy||2016-04-02||62.9||1.1||Philippines||Area Second Counselor|
|Gregory A. Schwitzer||General Authority Seventy||2009-04-04||69.1||8.1||Assistant Executive Director, Church Missionary Department|
|Joseph W. Sitati||General Authority Seventy||2009-04-04||65||8.1||Editor of Ensign, Liahona, New Era, and The Friend magazines.|
|Steven E. Snow||General Authority Seventy||2001-03-31||67.5||16.1||Church Historian and Recorder
Executive Director, Church History Department
|Vern P. Stanfill||General Authority Seventy||2015-04-04||59.8||2.1||Africa West||Area Second Counselor|
|Brian K. Taylor||General Authority Seventy||2017-04-01||53.1||0.1|
|Michael John U. Teh||General Authority Seventy||2007-03-31||51.9||10.1||Taiwan Taichung||Mission President|
|José A. Teixeira||General Authority Seventy||2008-04-05||56.3||9.1||South America South||Area President|
|Juan A. Uceda||General Authority Seventy||2010-04-03||63.8||7.1|
|Arnulfo Valenzuela||General Authority Seventy||2013-04-06||58||4.1||Mexico||Area First Counselor|
|Terence M. Vinson||General Authority Seventy||2013-04-06||66.2||4.1||Africa West||Area President|
|Taniela B. Wakolo||General Authority Seventy||2017-04-01||49.9||0.1|
|Scott D. Whiting||General Authority Seventy||2012-03-31||56.1||5.1||Asia North||Area President|
|Larry Y. Wilson||General Authority Seventy||2011-04-02||67.3||6.1||Executive Director, Temple Department|
|Chi Hong (Sam) Wong||General Authority Seventy||2014-04-05||55||3.1||Asia||Area First Counselor|
|Kazuhiko Yamashita||General Authority Seventy||2011-04-02||63.7||6.1||Asia North||Area First Counselor|
|Jorge F. Zeballos||General Authority Seventy||2008-04-05||61.8||9.1||Assistant Executive Director, Church Missionary Department|
|Claudio D. Zivic||General Authority Seventy||2007-03-31||68.4||10.1||Caribbean||Area First Counselor|
|W. Craig Zwick||General Authority Seventy||1995-04-01||69.8||22.1||Assistant Executive Director, Church Missionary Department|
- a1 a2 Date first sustained to First or General Authority Seventy of Seventy or called to be General Authority Seventies (where Quorum affiliation is not known). Dates taken from lds.org.
Those marked with * were Area Seventy prior to call as a General Authority.
- b1 b2 Area assignment, if any
- c1 c2 Calling in area assignment or other responsibilities
Emeritus general authorities are general authorities who have been released from their position in the hierarchy. They remain general authorities until their death. All current emeritus general authorities are former members of the First and Second Quorums of the Seventy or the Presiding Bishopric.
"The very rapid growth of the Church across the world, with the attendant increase in travel and responsibility, has made it necessary to consider a change in the status for some of the Brethren of the General Authorities. Some of our associates have served for many years with complete and unselfish dedication, and they deserve every honor and recognition for such devoted service. It is felt advisable at this time to reduce somewhat the load of responsibility that they carry.
"After a long period of prayerful consideration and counsel, extending, indeed, over several years, we announce a new and specific status to be given from time to time to Brethren of our associates in the General Authorities. We announce that some Brethren have been designated as emeritus members of the First Quorum of the Seventy. These Brethren are not being released but will be excused from active service. It is out of consideration for the personal well-being of the individuals, and with deep appreciation for their devoted service, that this designation will be given from time to time to designated members of the General Authorities." 
|Name||Called [a]||Emeritus [b]||Age||Years as
|Carlos H. Amado||1989-04-01||2014-10-04||72.7||25.5||2.6|
|Robert L. Backman||1978-04-01||1992-10-03||95.2||14.5||24.6|
|Ben B. Banks||1989-04-01||2002-10-05||85.1||13.5||14.6|
|Merrill J. Bateman||1992-06-06||2007-10-06||80.9||15.3||9.6|
|William R. Bradford||1975-10-03||2003-10-04||83.6||28||13.6|
|H. David Burton||1992-10-03||2012-03-31||79.1||19.5||5.1|
|Ted E. Brewerton||1978-09-30||1995-09-30||92.1||17||21.6|
|F. Enzio Busche||1977-10-01||2000-10-07||87.1||23||16.6|
|Bruce A. Carlson||2009-04-04||2015-10-03||67.6||6.5||1.6|
|John K. Carmack||1984-04-07||2001-10-06||86||17.5||15.6|
|Sheldon F. Child||1996-04-06||2008-10-04||79||12.5||8.6|
|Joe J. Christensen||1989-04-01||1999-10-02||87.8||10.5||17.6|
|Don R. Clarke||2006-04-01||2015-10-03||71.4||9.5||1.6|
|J. Richard Clarke||1976-10-01||1997-10-04||90.1||21||19.6|
|Gary J. Coleman||1992-06-06||2011-10-01||75.7||19||5.6|
|Spencer J. Condie||1989-04-01||2010-10-02||76.8||21.5||6.6|
|Gene R. Cook||1975-10-03||2007-10-06||76.7||32||9.6|
|Robert K. Dellenbach||1990-03-31||2007-10-06||80||17.5||9.6|
|John B. Dickson||1992-10-03||2013-10-05||73.8||21||3.6|
|Richard C. Edgley||1992-10-03||2012-03-31||81.3||19.5||5.1|
|Vaughn J Featherstone||1972-04-06||2001-10-06||86.2||29.5||15.6|
|John H. Groberg||1976-04-03||2005-10-01||82.9||29.5||11.6|
|Bruce C. Hafen||1996-04-06||2010-10-02||76.5||14.5||6.6|
|F. Melvin Hammond||1989-04-01||2005-10-01||83.4||16.5||11.6|
|Richard G. Hinckley||2005-04-02||2011-10-01||76||6.5||5.6|
|F. Burton Howard||1978-09-30||2005-10-01||84.2||27||11.6|
|Jay E. Jensen||1992-06-06||2012-10-06||75.3||20.3||4.6|
|Marlin K. Jensen||1989-04-01||2012-10-06||75||23.5||4.6|
|Daniel L. Johnson||2006-04-01||2016-10-01||70.4||10.5||0.6|
|L. Lionel Kendrick||1988-04-02||2001-10-06||85.7||13.5||15.6|
|W. Rolfe Kerr||1996-04-06||2007-10-06||81.8||11.5||9.6|
|Paul E. Koelliker||2005-04-02||2013-10-05||74.2||8.5||3.6|
|Dean L. Larsen||1976-10-01||1997-10-04||90.2||21||19.6|
|John M. Madsen||1992-06-06||2009-10-03||78.1||17.3||7.6|
|Keith B. McMullin||1995-12-27||2012-03-31||75.8||16.3||5.1|
|Lynn A. Mickelsen||1990-03-31||2009-10-03||81.8||19.5||7.6|
|Alexander B. Morrison||1987-04-04||2000-10-07||86.4||13.5||16.6|
|Dennis B. Neuenschwander||1991-04-06||2009-10-03||77.6||18.5||7.6|
|James M. Paramore||1977-04-02||1998-10-03||89||21.5||18.6|
|Rex D. Pinegar||1972-10-06||2001-10-06||85.7||29||15.6|
|L. Aldin Porter||1987-04-04||2001-10-06||85.8||14.5||15.6|
|Carl B. Pratt||1997-04-05||2011-10-01||75.7||14.5||5.6|
|Hartman Rector, Jr.||1968-04-06||1994-10-01||92.8||26.5||22.6|
|Kent F. Richards||2009-04-04||2016-10-01||71.3||7.5||0.6|
|Cecil O. Samuelson Jr.||1994-10-01||2011-10-01||75.8||17||5.6|
|Earl C. Tingey||1990-12-05||2008-10-04||82.9||17.8||8.6|
|Francisco J. Viñas||1996-04-06||2016-10-01||70.4||20.5||0.6|
|William R. Walker||2002-04-06||2014-10-04||73||12.5||2.6|
|F. Michael Watson||2008-04-05||2013-10-05||74.2||5.5||3.6|
|Robert E. Wells||1976-10-01||1997-10-04||89.4||21||19.6|
|Lance B. Wickman||1994-04-02||2010-10-02||76.5||16.5||6.6|
- a Date called as a general authority.
- b Date granted general authority emeritus status.
- c Years as general authority (not including time as an emeritus).
- List of area seventies of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- List of general officers of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Became the de facto Quorum President upon the death of Boyd K. Packer on 3 July 2015; set apart in that assignment by Thomas S. Monson on 15 July 2015.
- See this article for the church's official statement on Nelson's appointment.
- Changes Announced for Area Presidencies, Church News, 12 November 2015. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "Leadership Changes in Presidency of the Seventy Announced", Newsroom, LDS Church, 2015-10-06
- Elder Craig C. Christensen called to the Presidency of the Seventy
- Morgenegg, Ryan (12 November 2015). "Changes announced for Area Presidencies". Church News.
- New General Authorities and Auxiliary Leaders Called (4 April 2009). Press Release, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Last accessed 5 April 2009.
- First Presidency announces changes
- "Area leadership assignments announced for 2012", Church News, 2012-05-05.
- "Elder Soares called to Presidency of Seventy", Church News, 2012-12-15.
- New General Authorities; New Sunday School General Presidency Announced, LDS Newsroom, 2014-04-05. Retrieved 2014-04-06.
- When new Seventies were sustained in April 2016, they were not designated as members of the First or Second Quorums of the Seventy. Shortly after the April 2016 General Conference, the biographies of all General Authorities were changed to eliminate the quorum designation of all General Authority Seventies, signalling an official change in Church policy. See this link for verification.
- Dethman, Leigh (2008-04-05). "Elder D. Todd Christofferson named new apostle; other leaders called". Deseret Morning News. Last accessed 2008-04-06.
- August 2014 New Area Leaders Assigned August 2014 Ensign, pp. 14-15
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to area leadership assignments, Church News, 28 April 2016. Retrieved 1 May 2016
- "New General Authority callings announced", Church News, 2 April 2011, last accessed 2011-04-14.
- Church Announces Area Leadership Assignments for 2014. Church News and Events, News Release dated 30 April 2014. Retrieved 1 May 2014.
- 12 called to Quorums of the Seventy (11 April 2009). Church News by Deseret News Publishing Company. Last accessed 13 April 2009.
- "LDS First Presidency announces area leadership assignments", Church News, 2 May 2015. Retrieved 29 May 2015.
- Ensign, October 2016, pg. 3
- "New General Authorities, Young Men Presidency and Primary Presidency Changes Announced", Mormon Newsroom, April 4, 2015.
- Prescott, Marianne Holman (August 5, 2015). "Seminary and Institute histories to be released". Church News..
- Area Leadership Assignments, 2011, Church News, 29 April 2011. Retrieved 27 July 2015
- New General Authorities Called, April 6, 2013, retrieved from the LDS Newsroom on April 9, 2013.
- Taylor, Scott (4 April 2010). "LDS Church names new Seventies, Primary presidency". MormonTimes.com by Deseret News Publishing Company (Salt Lake City, Utah). Last accessed 4 April 2010.
- Church leaders discuss importance of councils, Deseret News 29 December 2016. Retrieved 2 January 2017.
- South America Northwest Area leadership change, Deseret News, 25 August 2016.
- Please note that Falabella replaced Corbridge, who was reassigned to Church Headquarters.
- Six New General Authority Seventies Announced at April 2017 General Conference: First Presidency also calls 36 Area Seventies, LDS Church Newsroom, 1 April 2017.
- Ensign, May 2016, pg. 3
- Area Leadership Assignments 2013, Church News, published 25 May 2013. Retrieved 1 June 2013.
- Sabbath Observance: General Authorities discuss 'increasing faith in God, Jesus Christ', LDS Church News, 23 December 2015.
- Ensign, Nov. 2015, p. 2.
- The Church announced Martino's area leadership assignment on 28 April 2016. Since the area leadership assignment will take Martino away from Church headquarters, he will likely be replaced in this assignment by a general authority seventy whose assignments are based at Church headquarters.
- Missionaries Speaking Their Native Language Now to Spend Three Weeks Training, Mormon Newsroom, 13 November 2015.
- Missionary Dress Guidelines Revised to Help Prevent Mosquito-Borne Diseases, Mormon Newsroom, lds.org. 20 May 2016. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- New Mission Presidents, Church News, 14 April 2016. Retrieved 1 May 2016.
- Area Leadership Assignments, 2015, Deseret News, 2 May 2015. Retrieved 26 August 2015.
- O'Reilly, David (2 August 2016). "At new Mormon temple, 'the finest materials, the finest craftsmanship, to stand forever'". The Philadelphia Inquirer.
- The assignment shown is effective 4 January 2016. Until then, he remains the Second Counselor.
- Elder Jorge F. Zeballos at seminar at MTC: 'The Doctrine of Christ', Church News, 21 January 2016. Retrieved 22 January 2016.
- Elder W. Craig Zwick at seminar at MTC: 'The Message of the Restoration' Church News, 21 January 2016. Retrieved 22 January 2016.
- N. Eldon Tanner, "Revelation on Priesthood Accepted, Church Officers Sustained", Ensign, November 1978, p. 16.
- "Honorable releases given to 12 brethren". Church News. Deseret News Publishing Company. 1 October 2011. Retrieved 1 October 2011.
- Taylor, Scott (3 October 2009), President Monson's messages: New temples and keep feelings in check, Deseret News, retrieved 4 October 2009
- "General Authorities and General Officers of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints,", Church News 14 April 2016. Retrieved 15 April 2016.
- "LDS First Presidency announces changes to area leadership", Church News, 28 April 2016. Retrieved 1 May 2016.
- "Changes Announced for Area Presidencies", Church News, 12 November 2015. Retrieved 14 January 2016.
- "New Mission Presidents", Church News, 14 April 2016. Retrieved 1 May 2016.