List of geothermal power stations
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The following page lists all the geothermal power stations by the end of the page.
Geothermal power stations
- Energy Development Corporation: Geothermal Operating Sites Archived 4 November 2015 at the Wayback Machine, retrieved 24 March 2011
- Terra-Gen Power Geothermal Projects Archived 16 February 2015 at the Wayback Machine
- EIA - Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2008
- Indonesia Power: Kamojang Generation Business Unit, retrieved 26 August 2010
- Project 0673 : Darajat Unit III Geothermal Project
- CPUC: ENERGY DIVISION RESOLUTION E-4126
- Geothermal power plants in Turkey
- Hellisheiði Geothermal Plant Archived 21 January 2010 at the Wayback Machine
- Project 3028 : Kamojang Geothermal
- Project 0279 : Lihir Geothermal Power Project
- Russian Energy Archived 15 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine
- ESI Africa, . (14 February 2014). "February Commissioning for Kenya's Olkaria I And IV". Esi-Africa.Com. Retrieved 5 November 2014.
- Kenya Electricity Generating Company: Olkaria II Power Station
- Ormat Completes Construction, Reaches Commercial Operation of Plant 3 in Olkaria III Geothermal Complex
- Masinde, Joshua (30 March 2014). "Kenya Ramps Up Power Supply By 280Megawatts". Daily Nation Mobile. Retrieved 5 November 2014.
- current capacity 74 MW
- ThinkGeoenergy: SAN JACINTO-TIZATE PHASE 1 EXPANSION CONNECTED TO GRID WITH PENDING OPERATION START
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 6 July 2011. Retrieved 2 February 2010.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Tiwi Geothermal Power Plant Complex Rehabilitation Project
- "Valle Secolo". Enel. Retrieved 25 March 2012.
- Wayang Windu Geothermal Power Station