List of geothermal power stations
The following page lists all the geothermal fuel power stations that are larger than 50 MW in nameplate capacity which are currently operational or under construction. Those power stations that are smaller than 50 MW, and those that are only at a planning/proposal stage may be found in regional lists, listed at the end of the page.
Geothermal power stations
- Energy Development Corporation: Geothermal Operating Sites , retrieved 24 March 2011
- Terra-Gen Power Geothermal Projects
- EIA - Existing Electric Generating Units in the United States, 2008
- Indonesia Power: Kamojang Generation Business Unit, retrieved 26 August 2010
- Project 0673 : Darajat Unit III Geothermal Project
- CPUC: ENERGY DIVISION RESOLUTION E-4126
- Hellisheiði Geothermal Plant
- Project 3028 : Kamojang Geothermal
- "Türkiye'nin en büyük jeotermal santrali devreye giriyor". Hürriyet Ekonomi (in Turkish). 2013-09-28. Retrieved 2014-01-05.
- Project 0279 : Lihir Geothermal Power Project
- Russian Energy
- Kenya Electricity Generating Company: Olkaria II Power Station
- Ormat Completes Construction, Reaches Commercial Operation of Plant 3 in Olkaria III Geothermal Complex
- current capacity 46 MW
- ThinkGeoenergy: SAN JACINTO-TIZATE PHASE 1 EXPANSION CONNECTED TO GRID WITH PENDING OPERATION START
- Tiwi Geothermal Power Plant Complex Rehabilitation Project
- "Valle Secolo". Enel. Retrieved 25 March 2012.
- Wayang Windu Geothermal Power Station