List of historic landmarks in Albuquerque
This is a list of historic landmarks in Albuquerque, New Mexico, as designated by the City Council. To date 20 individual properties (two of which are no longer standing) have been so designated. Historic landmarks may not be demolished or significantly altered without approval from the Landmarks and Urban Conservation Commission.
|AT&SF Locomotive 2926||1600 12th St. NW
|AT&SF Railway Fire Station||1st and 2nd SW
|Heights Community Center||823 Buena Vista Dr. SE
|Highland/Hudson Hotel||202 Central Ave. SE
|Jones Motor Company||3222 Central Ave. SE
|KiMo Theater||423 Central Ave. NW
|Las Mañanitas||1800 Rio Grande Blvd. NW
|Occidental Life Building||119 3rd St. SW
|Old Airport Terminal||2920 Yale Blvd. SE
|Old Albuquerque High School||Central and Broadway NE
|Old Hilton Hotel||125 2nd St. NW
|Old Main Library||423 Central Ave. NE
|Ernie Pyle House||900 Girard Blvd. SE
|Roosevelt Park||Coal and Spruce SE
|Rosenwald Building||320 Central Ave. SW
|Skinner Building||722 Central Ave. SW
|Sunshine Building||120 Central Ave. SW
|Whittlesey House||201 Highland Park Cir. SE
|Anson Flats||816-894 5th St. NW
||Burned in 1996|
|AT&SF Railway Passenger Depot||314 1st St. SW
||Burned in 1993|
- New Mexico State Register of Cultural Properties
- National Register of Historic Places listings in New Mexico
- "Historic Landmarks". City of Albuquerque Planning Department. Retrieved 3 September 2012.
- "Landmarks and Urban Conservation Commission". City of Albuquerque Planning Department. Retrieved 3 September 2012.
- "Properties by County" (PDF). New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs. Retrieved 22 May 2011.