List of hospitals in Brazil

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hospital Anália Franco

There are 105 hospitals in Brazil, accounting for a total of 480,332 hospital beds. 66% of hospitals are private and the remaining 34% are public, being either Federal, State or Municipal hospitals.

This is a list of hospitals in Brazil.

See also[edit]

References[edit]

  1. Ministry of Health, Ministry of Health; Statistics on the Brazilian healthcare sector. Retrieved 02/01/14.
  2. Ministry of Health, Ministry of Health; Registry of healthcare facilities and their installations. Retrieved 02/01/14.
  3. Global Health Intelligence, Information on Healthcare in emerging markets. Retrieved 02/01/14.