List of hospitals in Colombia

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

There are 3,620 hospitals and clinics in Colombia[citation needed] , accounting for a total of 74,082 hospital beds. 75% of hospitals are public and the remaining 25% are private[citation needed] .

This is a list of hospitals for human medical treatment in Colombia.

Barranquilla[edit]

Bogotá[edit]

Bucaramanga[edit]

Cali[edit]

Cartagena[edit]

Chía[edit]

Cúcuta[edit]

Ibagué[edit]

Manizales[edit]

Medellín[edit]

Neiva[edit]

Santa Marta[edit]

Tuluá[edit]

References[edit]

  1. The 100 best Hospitals in Colombia
  2. Ministry of Health, Healthcare Provider Information System; Statistics on the Colombian healthcare sector. Retrieved 10/01/14.
  3. Ministry of Health, Ministry of Health. Retrieved 10/01/14.
  4. Global Health Intelligence, Information on Healthcare in emerging markets. Retrieved 10/01/14.