Health in São Tomé and Príncipe
There was a resurgence of malaria in São Tomé and Príncipe in 2010, but the exact cause is unknown. Female life expectancy at birth was 65.1 years in between 2005 and 2010, and male life expectancy at 62.8 for the same time period. Healthy life expectancy at birth was at 64.7 years in 2011.
- World Malaria Report 2010 (PDF). 2010. pp. 42, 111–113. Retrieved March 25, 2012.
- "World Population Prospects: The 2010 Revision". Retrieved March 25, 2012.
- Sao Tome and Principe: Human Development Indicator Archived 2013-01-19 at the Wayback Machine.. hdrstats.undp.org
- DEPARTAMENTO DE COOPERAÇÃO BILATERAL. Santomense Ministério dos Negocios Estrangeiros, Cooperação e Comunidades on international cooperation
- "World Development Indicators and Global Development Finance – Google Public Data Explorer". Retrieved March 25, 2012.