Health in Saint Kitts and Nevis
Life expectancy in Saint Kitts and Nevis at birth was 75.5 years in 2011. It was 72.3 years in 2001.
There are separate ministries of health for the two islands, with parallel organizational structures.
- Joseph N. France General Hospital - Basseterre,
- Alexandria Hospital - Charlestown, Nevis,
- Pogson Hospital - Sandy Point Town,
- Mary Charles Hospital - Nichola Town
385 HIV cases were reported between 1984 and 2014. There were 149 AIDS cases, and the number of AIDS deaths was 112.
- "Saint Kitts and Nevis". Pan American Health Organization. 2018. Retrieved 23 November 2018.