List of hospitals in Singapore
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Public hospitals
- 2 National specialty centres
- 3 Not-for-profit hospitals
- 4 Private hospitals
- 5 Upcoming medical centres in Singapore
- 6 Defunct hospitals
- 7 See also
- 8 References
- 9 External links
|Acute hospital||Healthcare cluster||Location|
|Alexandra Hospital||National University Health System||Queenstown|
|Changi General Hospital||SingHealth||Simei|
|KK Women's and Children's Hospital||SingHealth||Kallang|
|Khoo Teck Puat Hospital||National Healthcare Group||Yishun|
|National University Hospital||National University Health System||Kent Ridge|
|Ng Teng Fong General Hospital||National University Health System||Jurong East|
|Sengkang General Hospital||SingHealth||Sengkang|
|Singapore General Hospital||SingHealth||Bukit Merah|
|Tan Tock Seng Hospital||National Healthcare Group||Novena|
These are the public psychiatric hospitals in Singapore.
|Psychiatric hospital||Healthcare cluster||Location|
|Institute of Mental Health||National Healthcare Group||Hougang|
|Community hospital||Healthcare cluster||Location|
|Bright Vision Hospital||SingHealth||Hougang|
|Jurong Community Hospital||National University Health System||Jurong East|
|Sengkang Community Hospital||SingHealth||Sengkang|
|Yishun Community Hospital||National Healthcare Group||Yishun|
National specialty centres
|National specialty centre||Healthcare cluster||Location|
|National Cancer Centre Singapore||SingHealth||Bukit Merah|
|National Dental Centre Singapore||SingHealth||Bukit Merah|
|National Heart Centre Singapore||SingHealth||Bukit Merah|
|National Neuroscience Institute||SingHealth||Novena|
|National Skin Centre||National Healthcare Group||Novena|
|National University Cancer Institute, Singapore||National University Health System||Kent Ridge|
|National University Heart Centre, Singapore||National University Health System||Kent Ridge|
|Singapore National Eye Centre||SingHealth||Bukit Merah|
These are the not-for-profit acute hospitals in Singapore.
- Ang Mo Kio - Thye Hua Kwan Hospital
- Ren Ci Community Hospital
- St. Andrew's Community Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
These are the private acute hospitals in Singapore.
- Concord International Hospital
- Farrer Park Hospital
- Gleneagles Hospital
- Mount Elizabeth Hospital
- Mount Elizabeth Novena Hospital
- Parkway East Hospital
- Raffles Hospital
- Thomson Medical Centre
Upcoming medical centres in Singapore
- Outram Community Hospital
- Woodlands Healthcare Campus
- National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID)
- Centre for Healthcare Innovation (CHI)
- National University Centre for Oral Health, Singapore
- Changi Hospital ( , (a former Royal Air Force hospital located at Hendon Road, Changi and affiliated to RAF Changi until 9 Dec 1971): Merged with Toa Payoh Hospital to form the Changi General Hospital on 15 February 1997.
- Toa Payoh Hospital ( ): Merged with Changi Hospital to form the Changi General Hospital on 15 February 1997.
- View Road Hospital (Used to be a subsidiary of Institute of Mental Health (Singapore), but ceased operations in 2001.)
- Adam Road Medical Centre
- Assisi Hospice
- Camden Medical
- Communicable Disease Centre
- Singapore Cord Blood Bank
- Singapore Gamma Knife Centre
- West Point Surgery Centre
- Fullerton Health Group
- "Annex for MOH Patient Satisfaction Survey 2015" (PDF). Ministry of Health, Singapore. Ministry of Health, Singapore. Retrieved July 25, 2017.
- "Health Facilities". Ministry of Health, Singapore. Ministry of Health, Singapore. Retrieved September 9, 2018.
- "Handbook on CH care for patients" (PDF). Ministry of Health, Singapore. Ministry of Health, Singapore. Retrieved January 1, 2019.
- "Hospital Services". Ministry of Health, Singapore. Ministry of Health, Singapore. Retrieved September 9, 2018.
- "Merger with Toa Payoh Hospital". Changi General Hospital. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011. Retrieved 9 February 2012.