A juggler is a person who practices object manipulation for entertainment, sport or recreation. Famous professional jugglers have come from many countries and have performed their skills live in circuses, variety theatres, casinos, cruise ships, festivals, street venues and on television. The following is a list of jugglers who are notable for professional success as a performer, world records, official competition titles or the invention of patterns or tricks.
- Christoph and Manuel Mitasch – as a duo, they hold multiple world records for numbers of clubs passed
- Wilfred Dubois (b. 1892)
- Alan Šulc – holds multiple world records for numbers in bounce juggling
- Francis Brunn – numerous appearances on stage and television.
- Lottie Brunn
- Paul Cinquevalli
- Thomas Dietz
- Béla Kremo
- Luca Pferdmenges – multiple Guinness World Record holder and TikTok personality
- Enrico Rastelli – a former holder of multiple world records.
- Niels Duinker – comedy juggler and holder of multiple Guinness World Records
Russia (or the former USSR)
- Vova and Olga Galchenko
- Sergej Ignatov – former holder of various world records. Many appearances in circuses and on stage.
- Alex Barron – holds multiple world records for number of balls juggled
- Sean Gandini – holds multiple world records for number of rings passed
- Rod Laver – notable for ping pong ball juggling routine. Numerous appearances on stage and television worldwide.
- Haggis and Charlie – juggling performers, teachers and authors. Appearances at festivals, stage and television.
- Erwyd le Föl (real name Russel Erwood) – Originally from Bristol, UK, Erwyd is one of the world's few remaining official jesters and frequently uses juggling in his shows.
- W.C. Fields – Actor and vaudeville performer
- The Flying Karamazov Brothers – juggling and comedy troupe who have been performing since 1973
- Jason Garfield – president of the World Juggling Federation
- Anthony Gatto – holds various world records for numbers of balls juggled, considered by many to be the world's greatest juggler.[according to whom?]
- Michael Goudeau – former circus clown and frequent collaborator of Penn Jillette.
- Ronald Graham - mathematician who published several papers on siteswapping, instructor who taught Steve Mills, and former president of the International Jugglers' Association.
- Penn Jillette – half of the duo Penn & Teller, who incorporates juggling skills into their magic act.
- Albert Lucas – holds certain world records for number of objects juggled. Club juggling trick 'Alberts' and by association 'Treblas' named after him.
- Marcus Monroe – comedian and juggler, 2012 winner of the Andy Kaufman Award
- Bobby May – Vaudeville performer
- Steve Mills – inventor of the juggling pattern Mills Mess
- Michael Moschen – popularised contact juggling in 1990s
- Alvarez, Francisco. "Juggling – its history and greatest performers". Juggling.org. Retrieved 26 October 2018.
- Nizer, Mark. "Trixie – The First Lady of Juggling". Retrieved 14 April 2013.
- "Trixie – Appearance in 'Broadway Melody' with Fred Astaire".
- "Sergej Ignatov – Career compilation video".
- Hewitt, Phil (June 13, 2018). "Gandini Juggling join Worthing's Summer of Circus!". Chichester Observer. Retrieved 26 October 2018.
- Gardner, Lyn (March 26, 2014). "CircusFest: meet the jugglers taking the artform to dizzy heights". The Guardian. Retrieved 26 October 2018.
- "Haggis and Chips – Appearance on 'New Faces' TV show".
- "Bristol juggler to become North Wales town's first official jester in 700 years". Bristol Post. 2015-07-19. Archived from the original on 2015-08-18. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- "W.C. Fields – Plate and ball juggling in film 'Her Majesty Love'".
- "Winners Hall of Fame". The Andy Kaufman Award. Retrieved 24 July 2015.
- Ziethen, Karl-Heinz & Serena, Alessandro 2003 Virtuosos of Juggling, Renegade Juggling, Santa Cruz ISBN 0 9741848 0 2
- Ziethen, Karl-Heinz & Allen, Andrew 1985 Juggling: The Art and its Artists, Werner Rausch & Werner Luft Inc, Berlin ISBN 3-9801140-1-5
- Summers, Kit 1987
- Juggling with Finesse, Finesse Press, San Diego ISBN 0 938981 00 5
- Finnigan, Dave 1987 The Complete Juggler, Vintage Books, New York ISBN 0 394 74678 3
- Dancey, Charlie 2001 Encyclopedia of Ball Juggling, Butterfingers, Devon ISBN 1 898591 13 X
- Dancey, Charlie 1995 Compendium of Club Juggling Butterfingers, Bath ISBN 1 898591 14 8