List of lakes of South Africa
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This is a list of lakes of South Africa. It includes lakes that were formed naturally, and a few wetlands. For artificial lakes such as reservoirs, refer to List of dams and reservoirs in South Africa. For estuaries (river mouths) see List of estuaries of South Africa, or if they are more the lagoon type List of lagoons of South Africa, and for bays see List of bays of South Africa.
- A ^ Subterranean lake
- B ^ The name Sout Pan literally translates as Salt Pan, but the lake is not used to harvest salt.
- List of estuaries of South Africa
- List of rivers of South Africa
- List of dams and reservoirs in South Africa
- List of lagoons of South Africa
- List of bays of South Africa
- Ports and harbours in South Africa
- "Lake Sibaya". Department of Environmental Affairs (South Africa). Archived from the original on 16 July 2011. Retrieved 28 January 2010.
|This South Africa location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|