List of largest shopping malls
List by gross leasable area
400,000 m2 and over
|Mall||Country||City||Year opened||Gross leasable
|1||South China Mall||China||Dongguan||2005||659,612 m2 (7,100,000 sq ft)||892,000 m2 (9,600,000 sq ft)||2350||Until at least 2014 most of the stores were empty, occupancy rates of only 10% occurred.|
|2||SM Tianjin||China||Tianjin||2016||565,000 m2 (5,812,511 sq.ft)||2500+||Owned and operated by SM Prime Holdings of the Philippines, a chain of shopping malls that has 70 malls located across the Philippines and 7 in China.|
|3||Golden Resources Mall||China||Beijing||2004||557,419 m2 (6,000,010 sq ft)||1000+|
|4||SM City North EDSA||Philippines||Quezon City||1985||498,000 m2 (5,360,000 sq ft)||1000+||Largest mall in the Philippines. Daily foot traffic of average 950,000 people, adding up to 350,000,000 people a year.|
|5||SM Megamall||Philippines||Mandaluyong||1991||474,000 m2 (5,100,000 sq ft)||1000+||Daily foot traffic of 800,000 people, adding up to 292,000,000 people a year. Caters the most cinema screens (14) in the Philippines.|
|6||SM Seaside City Cebu||Philippines||Cebu City||2015||470,486.31 m2 (5,064,272.5 sq ft)||700+||Largest shopping mall in the Philippines outside Metro Manila.|
|7||1 Utama||Malaysia||Damansara||1995||465,000 m2 (5,010,000 sq ft)||1000+||The largest shopping mall in Malaysia. Phase 1 (Old Wing) opened in 1995 while Phase 2 (New Wing) opened in 2004. Anchored by four department stores (AEON, Isetan, Tangs and Parkson), two supermarkets (AEON and Cold Storage) as well as two cinemas (GSC and TGV Cinemas). Launched of 1 Utama E in 2018 January, adds an additional 592,015 sq ft of gross built-up area (164,687 sq ft net lettable area) to the mall’s existing 5 million sq ft.|
|8||Isfahan City Center||Iran||Isfahan||2012||465,500 m2 (5,011,000 sq ft)||600,000 m2 (6,500,000 sq ft)||700+||Mixed-use shopping mall complex including a 5-star hotel, Cinema, the biggest indoor amusement park in the Middle East with 345,000 m2 (3,710,000 sq ft), restaurants, International Financial Exchange Center, Office tower, Exhibition center and Hotel apartment.|
|9||CentralPlaza WestGate||Thailand||Nonthaburi||2015||450,278 m2 (4,846,750 sq ft)||Gross floor area includes the floor areas of the mall and IKEA. The mall floor area is 400,000 square meters. The IKEA connected to the mall has a floor area of 50,278 square meters.|
|10||Persian Gulf Complex||Iran||Shiraz||2012||450,000 m2 (4,800,000 sq ft)||450,000 m2 (4,800,000 sq ft)||2500+||World's largest by number of stores.|
|11||CentralWorld||Thailand||Bangkok||1990||430,000 m2 (4,600,000 sq ft)||600||Area of the full complex is 1,024,000 m2 (11,020,000 sq ft) including two skyscrapers.|
|12||SM Mall of Asia||Philippines||Pasay||2006||406,962 m2 (4,380,500 sq ft)||407,101 m2 (4,382,000 sq ft)||1000+||Currently 4th largest mall in the Philippines w/ ongoing major expansions. The mall is expected to have a GLA of 700,000 m² and to be completed in 2021.|
|13||The Avenues Mall||Kuwait||Kuwait City||2007||400,000 m2 (4,300,000 sq ft)||1,000,000 m2 (11,000,000 sq ft)||1,100||It is considered to be one of the largest malls in the world with more than 1100 stores spread over 12 districts. The districts are inspired by classical and modern architecture. They include 1st Avenue, 2nd Avenue, Prestige, Grand Avenue, SoKu, The Mall, The Souk, the Arcade, the Grand Plaza, Electra and the Forum and The Gardens.|
|intu MetroCentre||United Kingdom||Newcastle-upon-Tyne (Gateshead)||1986||400,000 m2 (4,300,000 sq ft)||975,000 m2 (10,490,000 sq ft)||370+||The largest shopping mall in the UK and Europe operated by intu Properties.|
|New Century Global Center||China||Chengdu||2013||400,000 m2 (4,300,000 sq ft)||1,700,000 m2 (18,000,000 sq ft)||2,300||Opened in 2013, the New Century Global Center stole the record of largest shopping mall in the world by total area from Dubai Mall.|
|Dream Mall||Taiwan||Kaohsiung||2007||400,000 m2 (4,300,000 sq ft)||2,300|
|Siam Paragon||Thailand||Bangkok||2005||400,000 m2 (4,300,000 sq ft)||500,000 m2 (5,400,000 sq ft)||270+|||
|Festival Alabang||Philippines||Muntinlupa||1998||400,000 m2 (99 acres)||1,300+||There is a creek traversing the mall, with gardens on both banks. There is also a bike trail. It also features a miniature railway, a mini car track, a two level carousel, Ferris wheel and a roller coaster, all indoors.|
300,000 to 399,999 m2
|Mall||Country||City||Year opened||Gross leasable
|14||Sunway Pyramid||Malaysia||Subang Jaya||1997||396,000 m2 (4,260,000 sq ft)||800+||2nd largest shopping mall in Malaysia behind 1 Utama. Phase 1 Opened in 1997 while a new Phase 2 Opened in 2007 & Then Phase 3 Opened in 2016. The mall has an Egyptian-inspired pyramid with a lion design.|
|15||Lotte World Mall||South Korea||Seoul||2014||383,470 m2 (4,127,600 sq ft)||826,450 m2 (8,895,800 sq ft)||1000+||Largest shopping mall in South Korea.|
|16||Albrook Mall||Panama||Panama City||2002||380,000 m2 (4,100,000 sq ft)||555||Largest shopping mall in the Americas.|
|17||Mal Taman Anggrek||Indonesia||Jakarta||1996||360,000 m2 (3,900,000 sq ft)||528||Mall Taman Anggrek hosts the world's largest LED display recorded by Guinness World Record.|
|18||The Avenues Mall||Kuwait||Kuwait City||2007||357,000 m2 (3,840,000 sq ft)||412,709 m2 (4,442,360 sq ft)||800+||252,000 m2 (2,710,000 sq ft) GLA as of Q1 2012, phase IV (under construction) brings total GLA to 357,000 m2 (3,840,000 sq ft) with an extra 400 stores and 5,000 extra car parking spaces. As of 2011, footfall was an average of 462,500 visitors per week.|
|19||Fashion Island (Thailand)||Thailand||Bangkok||1995||350,000 m2 (3,800,000 sq ft)||300|
|West Edmonton Mall||Canada||Edmonton, Alberta||1981||350,000 m2 (3,800,000 sq ft)||490,000 m2 (5,300,000 sq ft)||800+||Largest shopping mall in North America. The ranking area does not include Galaxyland, a large indoor amusement park with an area of 70,160 m2 (755,200 sq ft).|
|The Dubai Mall||United Arab Emirates||Dubai||2008||350,000 m2 (3,800,000 sq ft)||1,124,000 m2 (12,100,000 sq ft)||1200||The second largest mall in the world by total land area. Dubai Mall was overtaken by New Century Global Center in Chengdu, China which opened in 2013 and has a total floor space of 1,700,000 m2 (18,000,000 sq ft).|
|20||Lucky One Mall||Pakistan||Karachi||2017||340,000 m2 (3,700,000 sq ft)||590,000 m2 (6,400,000 sq ft)||200+||Largest mall in Pakistan and South Asia|
|21||Gandaria City||Indonesia||Jakarta||2010||336,279 m2
(3,619,677.03 sq ft)
|22||Limketkai Center||Philippines||Cagayan de Oro||1992||320,000 m2 (3,400,000 sq ft)||500+||Cagayan de Oro's homegrown mall. The mall's anchor includes two Robinsons supermarkets, Shopwise hypermarket, Robinsons department store, Handyman and Robinsons Cagayan de Oro, the first Robinsons mall in Mindanao. By 2018, it will have an additional anchor, AllHome inside Vista CDO inside Limketkai Center.|
|Berjaya Times Square||Malaysia||Kuala Lumpur||2003||320,000 m2 (3,400,000 sq ft)||700,000 m2 (7,500,000 sq ft)||1000+||The largest shopping mall in Kuala Lumpur and 3rd largest shopping mall in Malaysia behind 1 Utama and Sunway Pyramid.|
200,000 to 299,999 m2
|Mall||Country||City||Year opened||Gross leasable
|23||Future Park Rangsit & Zpell||Thailand||Pathum Thani (suburb of Bangkok)||1995||295,000 m2 (3,180,000 sq ft)||600,000 m2 (6,500,000 sq ft)||900||The huge complex currently has 120,000 shoppers on weekdays and 150,000 on weekends.|
|Zhengjia Plaza (Grandview Mall)||China||Guangzhou||2005||280,000 m2 (3,000,000 sq ft)||420,000 m2 (4,500,000 sq ft)|
|Centro Mayor||Colombia||Bogota||2010||280,000 m2 (3,000,000 sq ft)||354+|
|24||Medan Centre Point||Indonesia||Medan||2013||270,000 m2 (2,900,000 sq ft)2||The biggest shopping mall in North Sumatra. Medan Center Point Complex consists two of the tallest five buildings in North Sumatra|
|Mal Artha Gading||Indonesia||Jakarta||2004||270,000 m2 (2,900,000 sq ft)|
|25||SM City Cebu||Philippines||Cebu City||1993||268,611 m2 (2,891,300 sq ft)||273,804 m2 (2,947,200 sq ft)||680||The average daily foot traffic reaches 140,000 to 150,000 on weekends as Cebu is a major transportation hub in the country. Owned by SM Group.|
|26||Mall of Arabia||Saudia Arabia||Jeddah||2010||261,000 m2|
|27||King of Prussia||United States||King of Prussia, Pennsylvania (suburb of Philadelphia)||1963||259,500 m2 (2,793,000 sq ft)||400+||Originally built as two buildings, a 2016 renovation made it one continuous building, making up the largest mall in the United States, larger than Mall of America by 1,300 m2 (14,000 sq ft).|
|28||Mall of America||United States||Bloomington, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)||1992||258,200 m2 (2,779,000 sq ft)||390,000 m2 (4,200,000 sq ft)||520||The ranking area does not include Nickelodeon Universe, a large indoor amusement park at the center of the mall with an area of 28,000 m2 (300,000 sq ft), about half of the size of Galaxyland in West Edmonton Mall.|
|29||Tunjungan Plaza||Indonesia||Surabaya||1986||253,187 m2 (2,725,280 sq ft) ||500||The biggest mall in East Java|
|30||SM Aura Premier||Philippines||Taguig||2013||251,094 m2 (2,702,750 sq ft)||Owned by SM Group.|
|31||Morocco Mall||Morocco||Casablanca||2011||250,000 m2 (2,700,000 sq ft)||350+||The largest shopping centre in Morocco and Africa. It features a 1,000,000-litre cylinder shaped aquarium with a 360-degree view of the sea life, that contains over 40 different species of fish.|
|Aventura Mall||United States||Aventura, Florida (suburb of Miami)||1983||250,000 m2 (2,700,000 sq ft)||300+||Largest shopping mall in Florida.|
|Glorietta||Philippines||Makati||1991||250,000 m2 (2,700,000 sq ft)||300+||Largest mall by the Ayala Corporation in the Philippines, tied with Greenbelt. Glorietta is integrated with Greenbelt.|
|Greenbelt||Philippines||Makati||1991||250,000 m2 (2,700,000 sq ft)||300+||A complex of five buildings, namely Greenbelt 1, Greenbelt 2, Greenbelt 3, Greenbelt 4 and Greenbelt 5. With a vast garden in the middle, and the Greenbelt Chapel. Largest mall by the Ayala Corporation in the Philippines, tied with Glorietta. Greenbelt is integrated with Glorietta.|
|South Coast Plaza||United States||Costa Mesa, California (suburb of Los Angeles)||1967||250,000 m2 (2,700,000 sq ft)||286|
|Centro Comercial Santafé||Colombia||Bogotá||2006||250,000 m2 (2,700,000 sq ft)||485|
|32||Centro Comercial Aricanduva||Brazil||São Paulo||1991||247,000 m2 (2,660,000 sq ft)||425,000 m2 (4,570,000 sq ft)||535|
|33||AEON Lake Town Centre||Japan||Koshigaya, Saitama (suburb of Tokyo)||2008||245,223 m2 (2,639,560 sq ft)||393,916 m2 (4,240,080 sq ft)||706|
|34||Doha Festival City||Qatar||Doha||2017||244,000 m2 (2,630,000 sq ft)||600,000 m2 (6,500,000 sq ft)||540|
|35||Del Amo Fashion Center||United States||Torrance, California (suburb of Los Angeles)||1961||240,000 m2 (2,600,000 sq ft)||300+||Believed to be the largest shopping mall in the Western continental United States.|
|Robinsons Place Manila||Philippines||Manila||1997||240,000 m2 (2,600,000 sq ft)||500+||Largest shopping mall in the city of Manila and largest Robinsons mall in the Philippines.|
|Millcreek Mall||United States||Millcreek Township, Pennsylvania (suburb of Erie)||1975||240,000 m2 (2,600,000 sq ft)||142|
|Super Brand Mall||China||Shanghai||2005||240,000 m2 (2,600,000 sq ft)|
|36||SM Xiamen||China||Xiamen||2001||238,125 m2 (2,563,160 sq ft)||SM's first mall in China and second largest SM Mall in China.|
|37||Yas Mall||United Arab Emirates||Abu Dhabi||2014||235,000 m2 (2,530,000 sq ft)||370+|
|38||Mall of the Emirates||United Arab Emirates||Dubai||2005||233,467 m2 (2,513,020 sq ft)|||
|39||LuLu International Shopping Mall||India||Cochin||2013||230,000 m2 (2,500,000 sq ft)||360+||India's largest shopping mall. Also has a five-star Marriott Hotel adjacent to it within the mall compound.|
|Dongfang Xin Tiandi (Oriental Plaza)||China||Foshan||230,000 m2 (2,500,000 sq ft)||800,000 m2 (8,600,000 sq ft)|
|Aviapark||Russia||Moscow||2014||230,000 m2 (2,500,000 sq ft)||390,000 m2 (4,200,000 sq ft)||"Aviapark" is considered to be Europe's largest shopping mall per total area. It also has a 23-meter tall and 6-meter wide aquarium with seawater fish and animals built into the centerspace.|
|Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall||Philippines||Cainta||1991||230,000 m2 (2,500,000 sq ft)|
|Grand Canyon Parkway||United States||Las Vegas, Nevada||2003||230,000 m2 (2,500,000 sq ft)|
|Queensbay Mall||Malaysia||Bayan Lepas, Penang Island||2006||230,000 m2 (2,500,000 sq ft)||The largest shopping mall in Penang (include Seberang Perai)|
|40||WESTGATE Shopping City||Croatia||Zagreb||2009||100,000 m2 (1,100,000 sq ft)||226,000 m2 (2,430,000 sq ft)||240+|
|41||MEGA Belaya Dacha||Russia||Kotelniki, Moscow Oblast||2007||225,000 m2 (2,420,000 sq ft)||303,000 m2 (3,260,000 sq ft)||330+||Consists of two buildings connected by a footbridge across the road|
|42||Sawgrass Mills||United States||Sunrise, Florida||1990||221,472 m2 (2,383,900 sq ft)||300+|
|Destiny USA||United States||Syracuse, New York||1990||221,472 m2 (2,383,900 sq ft)||300+||The largest shopping mall in the state of New York.|
|Hartono Mall||Indonesia||Surakarta, Central Java||2015||220,000 m2||300||The biggest shopping mall in Central Java|
|Gateway Theatre of Shopping||South Africa||Durban||2001||220,000 m2 (2,400,000 sq ft)
|400+||Gateway was previously described as the largest mall in Africa before the completion of Morocco Mall in Casablanca, Morocco.|
|Roosevelt Field||United States||Garden City, New York||1956||220,000 m2 (2,400,000 sq ft)||294||Located in a suburb of New York City, it is the second largest shopping mall in the state of New York.|
|43||Robinsons Galleria||Philippines||Quezon City||1990||216,000 m2 (2,330,000 sq ft)||400+||2nd largest Robinsons mall in the Philippines.|
|44||Plaza Las Americas||Puerto Rico||San Juan, Puerto Rico||1968||215,440 m2 (2,319,000 sq ft)||300+|||
|45||Houston Galleria||United States||Houston, Texas||1970||213,530 m2 (2,298,400 sq ft)||375||Largest mall in Texas.|
|46||Suntec City||Singapore||Singapore||1993 (reopen on 2013)||212,404 m2 (2,286,300 sq ft)||619||You will find the largest water fountain in the world right in the middle of the mall.|
|47||Ayala Center Cebu||Philippines||Cebu City||1994||210,000 m2 (2,300,000 sq ft)||800+||Largest shopping mall outside Metro Manila operated by Ayala Corporation.|
|48||Trafford Centre||United Kingdom||Manchester||1998||207,000 m2 (2,230,000 sq ft)||605,000 m2 (6,510,000 sq ft)||280|
|49||SM City Dasmariñas||Philippines||Dasmariñas||2004||206,231 m2 (2,219,850 sq ft)||400+ shops & dining||The mall attracts a daily pedestrian count of 400,000 during weekends and 150,000 during weekdays.|
|50||Puerto Venecia||Spain||Zaragoza||2012||206,000 m2 (2,220,000 sq ft)||250+||This is the biggest open air lifestyle center in Europe. All activities are arranged around a man-made lagoon.|
|51||SM Southmall||Philippines||Las Piñas||1995||205,120 m2 (2,207,900 sq ft)||400+||Underwent major renovations on 14 July 2011, including the addition of an IMAX theatre, a new south wing facade and a new north wing facade.|
|52||Ala Moana Center||United States||Honolulu, Hawaii||1959||200,000 m2 (2,200,000 sq ft)||310+||The mall opened in the year 1958. Largest open-air mall in the world.|
|Bluewater||United Kingdom||Greenhithe||1999||200,000 m2 (2,200,000 sq ft)||900,000 m2 (9,700,000 sq ft)||Attracts over 30 million visitors a year|
|Tysons Corner Center||United States||McLean, Virginia (suburb of Washington, D.C.)||1968||200,000 m2 (2,200,000 sq ft)||300+|
|AEON Bukit Tinggi Shopping Centre||Malaysia||Klang||2007||200,000 m2 (2,200,000 sq ft)||200+||The largest AEON Mall in Southeast Asia and Malaysia|
100,000 to 199,999 m2
|Mall||Country||City||Year opened||Gross leasable
|52||Mall of Qatar||Qatar||Al Rayyan||2016||195,000 m2 (2,100,000 sq ft)||500,000 m2 (5,400,000 sq ft)||500|
|53||TriNoma||Philippines||Quezon City||2007||195,000 m2 (2,100,000 sq ft)||550||Was dubbed as a super regional mall; more than 550 high-end shopping and retail establishments.|
|54||Shopping City Süd||Austria||Vösendorf||1976||192,500 m2 (2,072,000 sq ft)||330+|
|55||SM City Fairview||Philippines||Quezon City||1997||188,681 m2 (2,030,950 sq ft)||202,000 m2 (2,170,000 sq ft)||500||One of the largest shopping malls in Quezon City with over 500 shops and restaurants.|
|56||Central Park Mall||Indonesia||Jakarta||2008||188,077 m2 (2,024,440 sq ft)||500+||Central Park Jakarta is the 10th largest building in the world|
|57||Westend City Center||Hungary||Budapest||1999||186,000 m2 (2,000,000 sq ft)||400+|
|58||Chadstone Shopping Centre||Australia||Melbourne||1960||185,810 m2 (2,000,000 sq ft)||530+||The centre's owners have sought a further expansion to include a 180-room hotel and 15,000 m2 (160,000 sq ft) of offices, to take total floor space to 221,217 m2 (2,381,160 sq ft), including 156,924 m2 (1,689,120 sq ft) of shop floor space.|
|59||SM City San Lazaro||Philippines||Manila||2005||181,593 m2 (1,954,650 sq ft)||2nd largest shopping mall in the city of Manila.|
|60||Pakuwon Mall||Indonesia||Surabaya, East Java||2017||180,000 m2 (1,900,000 sq ft) (net leastable area)||The largest shopping mall in the city of Surabaya|
|Avenham Centre||United Kingdom||Preston||2013||180,000 m2 (1,900,000 sq ft)||450,000 m2 (4,800,000 sq ft)||158||Part of The City of Preston's Tithebarn project|
|Seacon Square||Thailand||Bangkok||1994||180,000 m2 (1,900,000 sq ft)||500,000 m2 (5,400,000 sq ft)||400+||Yoyoland – Children's amusement park on top floor.|
|61||SM City Marikina||Philippines||Marikina||2008||178,485 m2 (1,921,200 sq ft)||400+||Largest shopping mall in Marikina.|
|62||SM CDO Downtown Premier||Philippines||Cagayan de Oro||2017||177,743 m2 (1,913,210 sq ft)||400+||Largest SM mall in Mindanao.|
|63||Gurnee Mills||United States||Gurnee, Illinois||1991||177,721 m2 (1,912,970 sq ft)||200+|
|64||Menlyn Park||South Africa||Pretoria||1979||177,000m² (1,905,212 sq ft)||500+|
|65||Forum Istanbul||Turkey||Istanbul||2009||176,380 m2 (1,898,500 sq ft)||286|
|66||Arena Centar||Croatia||Za6greb||2011||62,000 m² 
(667,000 sq ft)
|Westfield Stratford City||United Kingdom||London||2011||175,000 m2 (1,880,000 sq ft)||350||The first large-scale use of Pavegen floor tiles to harness kinetic energy. It is one of the biggest urban shopping centres in Western World. It is adjacent to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, East Village, London|
|Paradise Center||Bulgaria||Sofia||2013||175,000 m2 (1,880,000 sq ft)||330+|
|67||MEGA Khimki||Russia||Khimki, Moscow Oblast||2004||174,688 m2 (1,880,330 sq ft)||210,618 m2 (2,267,070 sq ft)||250+|
|68||Costanera Center||Chile||Santiago||2012||172,800 m2 (1,860,000 sq ft)||700,000 m2 (7,500,000 sq ft)||330+||Includes 3 anchor stores, supermarket, a retailer of home improvement and construction products and services, and a movie theatre. Adjacent to the tallest building in Latin America and second in the southern hemisphere.|
|69||SM City Bacolod||Philippines||Bacolod||2007||171,380 m2 (1,844,700 sq ft)||350+|
|70||Emporium Mall||Pakistan||Lahore||2016||170,000 m2 (1,800,000 sq ft)||250,000 m2 (2,700,000 sq ft)||200+||One of the largest shopping malls in Lahore.|
|Market! Market!||Philippines||Taguig||2003||170,000 m2 (1,800,000 sq ft)||520||One of the largest shopping malls in Taguig.|
|71||SM City Jinjiang||China||Jinjiang||2005||167,830 m2 (1,806,500 sq ft)||The 2nd SM Mall in China|
|72||SM City Manila||Philippines||Manila||2000||167,812 m2 (1,806,310 sq ft)||2nd largest shopping mall in the city of Manila.|
|73||SM City Chengdu||China||Chengdu||2006||166,665 m2 (1,793,970 sq ft)|
|74||Metropolis at Metrotown||Canada||Burnaby (suburb of Vancouver)||1986||165,646.6 m2 (1,783,005 sq ft)||500|
|75||AEON Mall Jakarta Garden City||Indonesia||East Jakarta, Jakarta||2017||165,000 m2 (1,780,000 sq ft)||227|
|Tunjungan Plaza||Indonesia||Surabaya, East Java||1986||165,000 m2 (1,780,000 sq ft)||500+||2nd largest shopping mall in Surabaya City|
|Mall of Egypt||Egypt||6th of October||2017||165,000 m2 (1,780,000 sq ft)||400,000 m2 (4,300,000 sq ft)||Houses a Carrefour hypermarket, Africa’s first indoor skiing slope, Ski Egypt, a 21 multi-screen VOX Cinemas and a Magic Planet family entertainment centre.|
|Ocean Plaza||Ukraine||Kiev||2012||165,000 m2 (1,780,000 sq ft)|
|76||Vincom MegaMall Royal City||Vietnam||Hanoi||2013||163,000 m2 (1,750,000 sq ft)||230,000 m2 (2,500,000 sq ft)||200+||The largest shopping mall in Vietnam|
|77||Cairo Festival City||Egypt||New Cairo||2013||160,000 m2 (1,700,000 sq ft)||300+||Includes over 300 shops, 95 restaurants and cafés anchored by a 10,750 m2 (115,700 sq ft) Carrefour hypermarket and furniture flagship store IKEA as well as a multi-screen Cineplex.|
|Quicentro Sur Shopping||Ecuador||Quito||2010||?||160,000 m2 (1,700,000 sq ft)||350||The largest shopping mall in Ecuador|
|Starfield Hanam||South Korea||Hanam||2016||158,000 m2 (1,700,000 sq ft)||460,000 m2 (5,000,000 sq ft)||275|
|Mid Valley Megamall||Malaysia||Kuala Lumpur||1995||158,000 m2 (1,700,000 sq ft)||420,000 m2 (4,500,000 sq ft)|
|78||Robinsons Galleria Cebu||Philippines||Cebu||2015||155,000 m2 (1,670,000 sq ft)||300||Largest Robinsons mall outside Metro Manila and the second mall under "Robinsons Galleria" brand.|
|Starmall Alabang||Philippines||Muntinlupa||2015||155,000 m2 (1,670,000 sq ft)||The largest StarMall branch in terms of GLA. Largest shopping mall of Vista Land and still under expansion. There are plans to rename this mall as "Vista Mall", making as the flagship mall of Vista Land.|
|Unicenter||Argentina||Greater Buenos Aires||1988||155,000 m2 (1,670,000 sq ft)||238,788 m2 (2,570,290 sq ft)||300+|
|79||SM City Cabanatuan||Philippines||Cabanatuan||2015||154,020 m2 (1,657,900 sq ft)||300+||Largest shopping mall in Northern Luzon.|
|80||Liverpool One||United Kingdom||Merseyside||2008||154,000 m2 (1,660,000 sq ft)||590,000 m2 (6,400,000 sq ft)||169||The cost of construction associated with the project was £500 million, with a total investment value of £920 million.|
|Intu Merry Hill||United Kingdom||Dudley, West Midlands||1985||154,000 m2 (1,660,000 sq ft)||210|
|81||Mall Plaza Oeste||Chile||Santiago||1994||152,237 m2 (1,638,670 sq ft)|
|82||SM Zibo||China||Zibo||2015||150,600 m2 (1,621,000 sq ft)||Owned by SM Prime Holdings of the Philippines.|
|83||Park Meadows||United States||Lone Tree, Colorado (suburb of Denver)||1996||150,000 m2 (1,600,000 sq ft)||160|
|Citystars||Egypt||Cairo||2004||150,000 m2 (1,600,000 sq ft)||750,000 m2 (8,100,000 sq ft)||650+||The development includes two five-star hotels (InterContinental and Holiday Inn), a modern office tower, a sixteen-screen movie complex and two indoor amusement parks.|
|Jamuna Future Park||Bangladesh||Dhaka||2013||150,000 m2 (1,600,000 sq ft)||345,000 m2 (3,710,000 sq ft)||510||Bangladesh's largest shopping mall. JW Marriott Hotel is also located within the complex.|
|84||Square One Shopping Centre||Canada||Mississauga||1973||149,594 m2 (1,610,220 sq ft)||360+||The largest shopping mall in the province of Ontario|
|85||Mall Plaza Vespucio||Chile||Santiago||1990||149,536 m2 (1,609,590 sq ft)|
|86||Gradski Trgovski Centar||Macedonia||Skopje||1973||149,531 m2 (1,609,540 sq ft)||400+||The largest shopping mall in Republic of Macedonia|
|87||SM Chongqing||China||Chongqing||2012||149,429 m2 (1,608,440 sq ft)|
|88||MEGA Teply Stan||Russia||Moscow||2002||146,591 m2 (1,577,890 sq ft)||189,076 m2 (2,035,200 sq ft)||250|
|89||SM Lanang Premier||Philippines||Davao City||2012||145,450 m2 (1,565,600 sq ft)||640,000 m2 (6,900,000 sq ft)||300||The first premier mall by SM in Mindanao.|
|90||Park Handlowy Bielany||Poland||Bielany Wrocławskie (suburb of Wroclaw)||1996||145,000 m2 (1,560,000 sq ft)||170,000 m2 (1,800,000 sq ft)||Largest shopping mall in Poland|
|91||SM City Clark||Philippines||Angeles||2006||142,585 m2 (1,534,770 sq ft)||420||Largest shopping mall in Pampanga|
|92||Canal Walk||South Africa||Cape Town||2000||141,000 m2 (1,520,000 sq ft)||400+|
|93||Living World Alam Sutera||Indonesia||South Tangerang||2011||140,000 m2||200+||The largest shopping mall in Banten|
|94||VivoCity||Singapore||Singapore||2006||139,355 m2 (1,500,000 sq ft)||340||The largest shopping mall in Singapore.|
|MyTown Shopping Centre||Malaysia||Cheras||2016||139,355 m2 (1,500,000 sq ft)||460||The mall is built together and alongside IKEA Cheras.|
|IOI City Mall||Malaysia||Putrajaya||2015||139,355 m2 (1,500,000 sq ft)||400+||Largest shopping mall in Putrajaya. 139,355 m2 (1,500,000 sq ft) GLA. IOI City Mall shopping outlet such Parkson, Tesco, Golden Screen Cinemas and many more.|
|Meadowhall Centre||United Kingdom||Sheffield, Yorkshire||1990||139,355 m2 (1,500,000 sq ft)||230||includes an 11 screen cinema complex and 50+ places to eat|
|95||AEON Mall Shah Alam||Malaysia||Shah Alam||2016||139,000 m2 (1,500,000 sq ft)||160||The mall prides itself on having a one-of-a-kind four-season themed decor, inspired by Japan’s seasonal changes – summer, autumn, winter and spring.|
|96||Abreeza||Philippines||Davao City||2011||134,102 m2 (1,443,460 sq ft)||360+||Owned by Accendo Commercial Corporation, a joint venture company of Ayala Land and Anflocor.|
|97||Mall Plaza Trébol||Chile||Talcahuano||1995||131,028 m2 (1,410,370 sq ft)|
|Mall of Africa||South Africa||Midrand||2016||131,000 m2 (1,410,000 sq ft)||550,000 m2 (5,900,000 sq ft)|
|98||Donau Zentrum||Austria||Vienna||1975||130,000 m2 (1,400,000 sq ft)||225,000 m2 (2,420,000 sq ft)||260|
|Pacific Place Jakarta||Indonesia||Jakarta||2007||130,000 m2 (1,400,000 sq ft)2|
|Grand Indonesia Shopping Town||Indonesia||Jakarta||1998||130,000 m2 (1,400,000 sq ft)||400+||Grand Indonesia complex is one of the largest building in the world.|
|Mal Kelapa Gading||Indonesia||Jakarta||1990||130,000 m2 (1,400,000 sq ft)||600+|
|99||Sandton City||South Africa||Sandton||1973||128,000 m2 (1,380,000 sq ft)||215,000 m2 (2,310,000 sq ft)||300|
|100||New Era Mall||China||Shanghai||2007||126,000 m2 (1,360,000 sq ft)|
|101||Plaza Medan Fair||Indonesia||Medan||2004||125,053 m2|
|102||Ruhr-Park||Germany||Bochum||1964||125,000 m2 (1,350,000 sq ft)||16||The largest shopping mall in Germany.|
|SM City Davao||Philippines||Davao City||2001||125,000 m2 (1,350,000 sq ft)||300||Built in 2001 with an initial of 78,735 m2 (847,500 sq ft), the mall was the first SM mall in Mindanao and located right next to the city's Ecoland Bus Terminal. Since SM Lanang Premier came to Davao in 2012, the mall was dubbed by the locals as "SM Ecoland" to avoid their confusion to these SM Malls in their city. Following SM Lanang Premier's entry, SM City Davao has undergone renovations and expansion. Thus, SM Davao Annex building was built right next to the main mall, gaining its GFA to 125,000 m2 (1,350,000 sq ft).|
|Supermall Karawaci||Indonesia||Tangerang||1992||125,000 m2|
|103||Dolce Vita Tejo||Portugal||Lisbon||2009||122,000 m2 (1,310,000 sq ft)||300|
|104||Robinsons Metro East||Philippines||Marikina||2001||121,000 m2 (1,300,000 sq ft)||Located at the boundaries between the barangays of Dela Paz in Pasig and San Roque in Marikina.|
|105||Gaisano Mall of Davao||Philippines||Davao City||1997||120,061 m2 (1,292,330 sq ft)||500||The largest Gaisano mall.|
|106||AEON Mall Long Biên||Vietnam||Hanoi||2015||120,000 m2 (1,300,000 sq ft)||72,000 m2 (780,000 sq ft)|
|KCC Mall de Zamboanga||Philippines||Zamboanga City||2015||120,000 m2 (1,300,000 sq ft)||36,000 m2 (390,000 sq ft)||102||Largest shopping mall in Zamboanga Peninsula and biggest mall of KCC Malls so far. KCC Mall de Zamboanga has the biggest department store in Mindanao and one of the biggest supermarkets in the Philippines (with 83 counters). It also houses the first Burger King store in Mindanao.|
|City Gate||Philippines||Makati||2017||120,000 m2 (1,300,000 sq ft)||Ayala Land's new development in Makati. It will consists of 53,000 m2 (570,000 sq ft) for business process outsourcing (BPO) while and some parts of the mall will include a hotel and traditional headquarter-type offices.|
|Evia City||Philippines||Las Piñas||2015||120,000 m2 (1,300,000 sq ft)||Vista Land's flagship mall, and currently under expansion in attaining 120,000 m2 (1,300,000 sq ft).|
|Shanghai Wheelock Square||China||Shanghai||2007||120,000 m2 (1,300,000 sq ft)|
|Northpoint City, Singapore||Singapore||Singapore||1992||120,000 m2 (1,300,000 sq ft)||400+||The biggest shopping mall in the north of Singapore, which is located in Yishun. Formerly known as Northpoint Shopping Centre in 1992, it was converted into North Wing in July 2017 through refurbishment while the new extension serves as South Wing for expansion when completed in December 2017. It houses 920-unit North Park Residences, community spaces, an air-conditioned bus interchange and an underground retail link with direct access to Yishun MRT station. |
|107||CentrO||Germany||Oberhausen||1996||119,000 m2 (1,280,000 sq ft)|
|108||Mall Plaza Norte||Chile||Santiago||2003||118,159 m2 (1,271,850 sq ft)|
|109||Parque Arauco||Chile||Santiago||1982||113,500 m2 (1,222,000 sq ft)||Chile's first shopping mall.|
|110||Alto Las Condes||Chile||Santiago||1993||115,258 m2 (1,240,630 sq ft)|
|111||AEON Mall Bình Tân||Vietnam||Ho Chi Minh City||2016||114,000 m2 (1,230,000 sq ft)||60,000 m2 (650,000 sq ft)||160+||The largest shopping mall in Ho Chi Minh City.|
|112||Sørlandssenteret||Norway||Kristiansand||1987/2013||110,050 m2||(1,184,568 sq ft)||195
Larges mall in Northern Europe by gross leaseable area.
The largest shopping mall in Norway and the largest in the Nordic countries.
|113||Florida Center||Chile||Santiago||2003||110,000 m2 (1,200,000 sq ft)||300,000 m2 (3,200,000 sq ft)||300+|
|Mall of Arabia||Egypt||6th of October City||2010||110,000 m2 (1,200,000 sq ft)||Launched in December 2010, the majestic Mall of Arabia was established over a vast area of 110,000 square meters of gross leasable area, since its launch it has been home for some of the top brands both, local and international.
|Plaza Lima Norte||Peru||Lima||2009||110,000 m2 (1,200,000 sq ft)||350+|
|114||Tsawwassen Mills||Canada||Tsawwassen||2016||110,000 m2
(1,200,000 sq ft)
|116||Sun Plaza||Indonesia||Medan||2004||107,373 m2||363|
|117||Robinsons Magnolia||Philippines||Quezon City||2013||108,000 m2 (1,160,000 sq ft)||Quezon City's first "green" mall.|
|118||Elante Mall||India||Chandigarh||2004||106,838 m2 (1,149,990 sq ft)|
|119||Belle Épine||France||Thiais||1971||141,000 m2 (1,520,000 sq ft)||220||The largest mall in France.|
|120||Plaza Indonesia||Indonesia||Jakarta||2008||105,072 m2 (1,130,990 sq ft)||450+|
|121||Val d'Europe||France||Serris||2000||136,000 m2 (1,460,000 sq ft)||190|
|Oriocenter||Italy||Orio al Serio||1998||105,000 m2 (1,130,000 sq ft)||280||The largest shopping mall in Italy.|
|122||Mega||Lithuania||Kaunas||2005||102,000 m2 (1,100,000 sq ft)||200+||The 2nd largest shopping mall in the Baltics.|
|123||Sello||Finland||Espoo||2003||102,000 m2 (1,100,000 sq ft)||170||The largest shopping mall in Finland and the 2nd largest in the Nordic countries.|
|124||Mall of Scandinavia||Sweden||Stockholm||2015||101,048 m2 (1,087,670 sq ft)||224||The largest shopping mall in Sweden and 3rd largest in the Nordic countries.|
|125||Riomar Recife Brazil||Brazil||Recife||2012||101,000 m2 (1,090,000 sq ft)||410|
|126||Mall Plaza Los Dominicos||Chile||Santiago||2017||100,152 m2 (1,078,030 sq ft)||323,516 m2 (3,482,300 sq ft)||280||Scheduled opening for August 28, 2017 was delayed. Mall finally opened on September 1, 2017.|
South China Mall
SM City North EDSA
Jamuna Future Park
SM Mall of Asia
intu Metrocentre (Red Mall)
Lotte World Tower & Lotte World Mall
Mall Taman Anggrek
West Edmonton Mall
The Dubai Mall
United Arab Emirates
Berjaya Times Square
Mal Artha Gading
King of Prussia
SM Aura Premier
Lucky One Mall
South Coast Plaza
Centro Comercial Santafé
Del Amo Fashion Center
Robinsons Place Manila
Super Brand Mall
Mall of the Emirates
United Arab Emirates
Gateway Theatre of Shopping
Plaza Las Américas
Ayala Center Cebu
SM City Dasmariñas
Ala Moana Center
Tysons Corner Center
Shopping City Süd
SM City Fairview
SM City Marikina
SM CDO Downtown Premier
Westfield Stratford City
SM City Bacolod
Metropolis at Metrotown
Mid Valley Megamall
Merry Hill Shopping Centre
SM Lanang Premier
SM City Clark
SM City Davao
Robinsons Metro East
Gaisano Mall of Davao
Northpoint City, Singapore
Mall of Scandinavia
Dual function shopping malls
Some wholesale market complexes also function as shopping malls in that they contain retail space which operate as stores in normal malls do but also act as producer vendor outlets that can take large orders for export.
|Mall||Country||City||Year Opened||Gross leasable
|Yiwu market||China||Yiwu||2002||5,500,000 m2 (59,000,000 sq ft)||75,000|
- Fich, Naima (5 May 2012). "Emporis: February 7, 2012 – List of the Top 10 World's Largest Shopping Mall" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 13 November 2013.
- Jevtic, Aleksandar (26 August 2015). "15 Biggest Malls in the World – Insider Monkey". InsiderMonkey.com. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
- "SM City Tianjin: SM Prime's 7th mall in China | SM Investments". sminvestments.com. Retrieved 19 December 2016.
- "Securities and Exchange Commission SRC Form 17-A" (PDF). SM Prime. 17 April 2014. Archived from the original (PDF) on 19 April 2014. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "SM Prime plans to continue developing SM North Edsa". BusinessMirror. Archived from the original on 20 August 2016. Retrieved 13 August 2016.
- "SM Megamall now PH's largest mall". Inquirer Business. Retrieved 7 February 2014.
- "SM Prime opens the Mega Fashion; Transforms SM Megamall into the Philippines' Largest Mall". SM Investments Corporation. Retrieved 13 August 2016.
- "Biggest mall in Vis-Min, SM Seaside City Cebu, opens November 27". Interaksyon. Retrieved 13 August 2016.
SM said that the largest mall is SM Megamall at 474,000 square meters, followed by SM North EDSA at 470,000 square meters.
- "SM Megamall undergoing P1.5 B expansion". Rappler. Archived from the original on 27 September 2013. Retrieved 12 June 2013.
- ClickTheCity (2018-07-06). "SM MegaMall Cinema Movie Schedule - Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila @ ClickTheCity Movies". Clickthecity.com. Retrieved 2018-07-21.
- "Biggest mall in Vis-Min, SM Seaside City Cebu, opens November 27". Interaksyon. Retrieved 13 August 2016.
- "1 Utama opens phase one of 1 Utama E". Retrieved 2018-01-25.
- "Shopaholics Rejoice: The 12 Biggest Malls in the World".
- "The Biggest Mall In The World Measures 7.1 Million Square Feet - Industry Tap". www.industrytap.com.
- "WestGate mall opens to major crowds". Tourism Authority of Thailand. Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- "Coconuts Bangkok". Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- "Mall Designer's website][http://www.mallsguide.com/ShoppingCenter.aspx?sc_id=1888&title=Fars%20Shopping%20Complex Public Directory". Archived from the original on 4 December 2013.
- "CENTRALWORLD". Tourism Authority of Thailand. Retrieved 14 March 2018.
- "Mall List Mall of Asia". SM Prime. Archived from the original on 13 April 2014. Retrieved 12 April 2014.
- After multiple expansions. Figure includes Transport Interchange & MetrOasis
- Including parking and company owned Metro Business Park which houses the UK's 2nd biggest IKEA store.
- "Siam Paragon". Bangkok.com. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "Filinvest Land, Incorporated 2017 Annual Report" (PDF). filinvestland.com.
- [dead link]
- "Mal Taman Anggrek Cetak Rekor "The World Largest LED Illuminated Facade"".
- "The Avenues Phase III". Pace. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "Mabanee Company Report" (PDF). Mabanee. 29 April 2010. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "Full of confidence". The Report: Kuwait 2012. Oxford Business Group. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "About the Avenues". The Avenues. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "About WEM: Overview". West Edmonton Mall. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "Dubai Mall". Retrieved 14 January 2008.
- "Zawya – The Dubai Mall". Retrieved 6 December 2008.
- "Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum formally opens the Dubai Mall". Retrieved 12 May 2009.
- "Lucky One Mall(South Asia's Largest Mall)". Archived from the original on 7 February 2008. Retrieved 14 February 2008.
- "Gandaria City Mall in Jakarta - Shopping in Jakarta, Indonesia - Justgola". Justgola. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- "Trivia: CDO Did You Know?". CDOpedia. 7 August 2012.
- "Limketkai Mall – biggest in Mindanao". CDO Dev. 6 November 2012.
- "Berjaya Times Square info page". Archived from the original on 7 February 2008. Retrieved 14 February 2008.
- "PTI Architects". www.pti-architects.com. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- "List of tallest buildings in Medan". Wikipedia. 2017-07-06.
- "International Council of Shopping Centers". ICSC. Archived from the original on 26 July 2011. Retrieved 14 February 2012.
- "International Council of Shopping Centers: King of Prussia Mall". Archived from the original on 21 October 2007. Retrieved 14 February 2008.
- "ICSC DMM Display". Icsc.org. Archived from the original on 14 October 2012. Retrieved 28 December 2015.
- Pakuwon Indonesia. "Properties". Pakuwon.com. Retrieved 2018-07-21.
- "ICSC DMM Display". Icsc.org. Archived from the original on 11 October 2012. Retrieved 14 February 2012.
- "Centro Comercial Aricanduva". Abrasce. Archived from the original on 6 July 2011. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "ICSC DMM Display". Icsc.org. Archived from the original on 10 January 2001. Retrieved 14 February 2012.
- "YasMall | About us". www.yasmall.ae. Retrieved 2018-09-15.
- Mall of the Emirates. "Shopping's never been better!, Mall of the Emirates". malloftheemirates.com. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- "Market research" (PDF). content.knightfrank.com. 2014.
- City, WESTGATE Shopping. "WESTGATE Shopping City - About Westgate". westgate-shopping.com.
- "Brochure" (PDF). mega.ru.
- Media, Kompas Cyber. "Mal Terbesar Se-Jawa Bagian Tengah Beroperasi Mei 2015 - Kompas.com". KOMPAS.com. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- "Simon Property Group Fights to Reinvent the Shopping Mall". Fortune.com. Retrieved 2018-01-12.
- "About Plaza". Plaza Las Americas. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- Costa, Dennis (27 July 2013). "Plaza Las Américas looking to build hotel on mall grounds". Caribbean Business. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- D?az, Marian (1 March 2013). "Sports Authority llegar? a Plaza Las Américas". El Nuevo D?a. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- International Council of Shopping Centers: The Galleria | (Houston), accessed 5 April 2012 Archived 9 January 2001 at the Wayback Machine.
- "SUNTEC REIT". www.suntecreit.com. Retrieved 2017-05-21.
- "The Fountain of Wealth at Suntec City, Singapore". Travel + Leisure. Retrieved 2017-05-21.
- After expansion.
- The most expensive real estate purchase in British history at £1.6bn
- "Spain's biggest store signs for Puerto Venecia" (Press release). British Land. 24 January 2007. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- International Council of Shopping Centers: Tysons Corner Center, accessed 28 August 2007 Archived 16 January 2001 at the Wayback Machine.
- "TriNoma". myAyalaMalls. Retrieved 9 February 2013.
- "Geschichte". Shopping City Süd. Retrieved 6 April 2014.
- "SWestend City Center". westend.hu. Retrieved 23 December 2016.
- Includes West Coast Mainline Rail & Bus Interchange
- "Arena Centar - TriGranit".
- Cotter, Molly (29 September 2011). "Kinetic Energy Generating Pavegen Floor Tiles Will Harvest Footsteps to Light UK Shopping Center". inhabitat.com. Retrieved 30 September 2011.
- "Metropolis at Metrotown I & II: Quick Facts". Ivanhoe Cambridge. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "2nd Aeon Mall to open in Indonesia in late September". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 6 September 2017.
- Самый большой «де-юре» ТЦ Украины не является таковым «де-факто» // Столичная недвижимость, 26 February 2016.
- "Vincom Mega Mall". Vincom Shopping Mall. 14 August 2013.
- "Cairo Festival City" (PDF). Retrieved 23 November 2015.
- "Starfield Hanam". www.taubman.com.
- "옥상서 물놀이·스포츠…대한민국 최초 쇼핑테마파크".
- "Robinsons Land to Open Robinsons Galleria Cebu Later This Year". Retrieved 28 August 2016.
- source: Official website Archived 22 December 2014 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Key Facts". Grosvenor Group. Archived from the original on 11 June 2009. Retrieved 14 June 2009.
- "Jamuna Future Park | The Biggest Shopping Mall in South Asia!". jamunafuturepark.com. Archived from the original on 20 September 2013. Retrieved 3 December 2015.
- "Square One Shopping Centre". Oxford Properties. 26 January 2014.
- , retrieved 3 August 2015
- "about us | livingworld.co.id". www.livingworld.co.id. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- "2 giant malls to open in Cheras - Business News | The Star Online". www.thestar.com.my. Retrieved 2017-10-30.
- Lim, Jessie (26 March 2016). "Royal mall opening". The Star Malaysia.
- Xue, Charlie W. L. (1 August 2010). World Architecture in China. 三聯書店(香港)有限公司. ISBN 9789620428906.
- "Lippo Malls Indonesia Retail Trust | Plaza Medan Fair". www.lmir-trust.com. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- "Malls in Davao City". Click Davao. Retrieved 30 November 2016.
- "Management - Supermal Karawaci". Supermal Karawaci. Retrieved 2017-07-15.
- "City Gate: A new lifestyle spot to watch for". KMC MAG Group Inc. Retrieved 30 November 2016.
- Gonzales, Iris. "Vista Land spending P18 B for new malls". The Philippine Star. Retrieved 30 November 2016.
- "Singapore's largest mall in the north to open in Yishun this year". TODAYonline. Retrieved 25 May 2018.
- "Vilniuje – antrasis maždaug tokio paties dydžio „Akropolis" - DELFI Verslas". 21 October 2017. Archived from the original on 2017-10-21.
- "Vilniuje - prekybos ir pramogų kompleksas "Akropolis" - DELFI Verslas". 21 October 2017. Archived from the original on 2017-10-21.
- "AKROPOLIS Vilniuje » AKROPOLIS". 21 October 2017. Archived from the original on 2017-10-21.
- "Sun Plaza".
- "Robinsons Magnolia certified as first 'green' mall". BusinessWorld. Retrieved 30 November 2016.
- "Belle Épine - Klépierre". www.klepierre.com.
- "Data" (PDF). www.klepierre.com. 2013.
- "Įsibėgėja 47 mln. Eur vertės „Megos" rekonstrukcija - Verslo žinios". 21 October 2017. Archived from the original on 2017-10-21.
- "Apie MEGĄ - MEGA – prekybos ir laisvalaikio centras". 21 October 2017. Archived from the original on 2017-10-21.
- "„Mole" baigti atnaujinimo darbai, pakeistas logotipas - Verslo žinios". 21 October 2017. Archived from the original on 2017-10-21.
- Roxburgh, Helen (23 March 2017). "Welcome to Yiwu: China's testing ground for a multicultural city". The Guardian.