List of largest shopping malls
|1||New South China Mall||China||Dongguan||2005||659,612 m2 (7,100,000 sq ft)||892,000 m2 (9,600,000 sq ft)||1000+|
|2||Golden Resources Mall||China||Beijing||2004||557,419 m2 (6,000,010 sq ft)||1000+|
|3||SM Tianjin||China||Tianjin||2016||540,000 m2 (5,812,511 sq.ft) ||1000+||SM's biggest mall in China, and shall become SM's biggest mall.|
|4||SM City North EDSA||Philippines||Quezon City||1985||498,000 m2 (5,360,000 sq ft)||1000+||Daily foot traffic of average 950,000 people, adding up to 350,000,000 people a year.|
|5||SM Megamall||Philippines||Mandaluyong||1991||474,000 m2 (5,100,000 sq ft)||1000+||Daily foot traffic of 800,000 people, adding up to 292,000,000 people a year.|
|6||SM Seaside City Cebu||Philippines||Cebu City||2015||470,490 m2 (5,064,300 sq ft)||447||Largest mall in the Philippines outside Metro Manila.|
|7||Isfahan City Center||Iran||Isfahan||2012||465,000 m2 (5,010,000 sq ft)||600,000 m2 (6,500,000 sq ft)||770+||Mixed-use shopping mall complex including a 5-star hotel, Cinema, the biggest indoor amusement park in the Middle East with 345,000 m2 (3,710,000 sq ft), restaurants, International Financial Exchange Center, Office tower, Exhibition center and Hotel apartment.|
|8||1 Utama||Malaysia||Damansara||1995||455,000 m2 (4,900,000 sq ft)||700+||Phase 1 (Old Wing) opened in 1995 while Phase 2 (New Wing) opened in 2003. Anchored by four department stores (AEON, Isetan, Tangs and Parkson), two supermarkets (AEON and Cold Storage) as well as two cinemas (GSC and TGV Cinemas).|
|9||Persian Gulf Complex||Iran||Shiraz||2012||450,000 m2 (4,800,000 sq ft)||500,000 m2 (5,400,000 sq ft)||2500+||World's largest by number of stores.|
|10||Central World||Thailand||Bangkok||1990||429,500 m2 (4,623,000 sq ft)||550,000 m2 (5,900,000 sq ft)||600||Area of the full complex is 1,024,000 m2 (11,020,000 sq ft) including two skyscrapers.|
|11||Jamuna Future Park||Bangladesh||Dhaka||2013||420,000 m2 (4,500,000 sq ft)||343+|
|12||SM Mall of Asia||Philippines||Pasay City||2006||406,962 m2 (4,380,500 sq ft)||407,101 m2 (4,382,000 sq ft)||1000+||Attracts a daily average foot traffic of about 200,000 people. Was once the largest in the Philippines until the redevelopment of the SM City North EDSA and SM Megamall.
Despite ranking as the 12th largest, SM Mall of Asia is now under expansion which is expected to be finished by 2017. It will add from the current 406,962 m², to 720,000 m²; redeeming it back as the World's largest mall by GFA.
|13||Siam Paragon||Thailand||Bangkok||2005||400,000 m2 (4,300,000 sq ft)||500,000 m2 (5,400,000 sq ft)||270+|
|14||Sunway Pyramid||Malaysia||Subang Jaya||1997||396,000 m2 (4,260,000 sq ft)||800+||Sunway Pyramid in Subang Jaya, Malaysia is the mall that has an Egyptian-inspired pyramid with a lion design.|
|15||Lotte World Mall||South Korea||Seoul||2014||383,470 m2 (4,127,600 sq ft)||826,450 m2 (8,895,800 sq ft)||1000+||Largest shopping mall in South Korea.|
|16||Albrook Mall||Panama||Panama City||2003||380,000 m2 (4,100,000 sq ft)||555||Largest shopping mall in the Americas.|
|17||Mal Taman Anggrek||Indonesia||Jakarta||1996||360,000 m2 (3,900,000 sq ft)||528|
|18||The Avenues Mall||Kuwait||Kuwait City||2007||357,000 m2 (3,840,000 sq ft)||412,709 m2 (4,442,360 sq ft)||800+||252,000 m2 (2,710,000 sq ft) GLA as of Q1 2012, phase IV (under construction) brings total GLA to 357,000 m2 (3,840,000 sq ft) with an extra 400 stores and 5,000 extra car parking spaces. As of 2011, footfall was an average of 462,500 visitors per week.|
|19||Fashion Island (Thailand)||Thailand||Bangkok||1995||350,000 m2 (3,800,000 sq ft)||300|
|T-20||West Edmonton Mall||Canada||Edmonton, Alberta||1981||350,000 m2 (3,800,000 sq ft)||490,000 m2 (5,300,000 sq ft)||800+||Largest shopping mall in North America|
|T-20||The Dubai Mall||United Arab Emirates||Dubai||2008||350,000 m2 (3,800,000 sq ft)||1,124,000 m2 (12,100,000 sq ft)||1,200|| The largest mall in the world by total area.|
|T-21||Berjaya Times Square||Malaysia||Kuala Lumpur||2003||320,000 m2 (3,400,000 sq ft)||700,000 m2 (7,500,000 sq ft)||1,000+|
|T-21||Beijing Mall||China||Beijing||2005||320,000 m2 (3,400,000 sq ft)||440,000 m2 (4,700,000 sq ft)||600|
|22||Future Park Rangsit||Thailand||Pathum Thani (suburb of Bangkok)||1995||280,000 m2 (3,000,000 sq ft)||500,000 m2 (5,400,000 sq ft)||900||The huge complex currently has 120,000 shoppers on weekdays and 150,000 on weekends.|
|23||Zhengjia Plaza (Grandview Mall)||China||Guangzhou||2005||280,000 m2 (3,000,000 sq ft)||420,000 m2 (4,500,000 sq ft)|
|24||Centro Mayor||Colombia||Bogota||2010||280,000 m2 (3,000,000 sq ft)||354+|
|25||Mal Artha Gading||Indonesia||Jakarta||2004||270,000 m2 (2,900,000 sq ft)|
|26||SM City Cebu||Philippines||Cebu City||1993||268,611 m2 (2,891,300 sq ft)||273,804 m2 (2,947,200 sq ft)||680||The average daily foot traffic reaches 140,000 to 150,000 on weekends as Cebu is a major transportation hub in the country.|
|27||Mall of Arabia||Egypt||6th of October City (suburb of Cairo)||2010||267,000 m2 (2,870,000 sq ft)||882,000 m2 (9,490,000 sq ft)||900||Features a hypermarket, cinema, car dealership, a centre dome food court, kid zone, and 2 furniture outlet stores.|
|28||King of Prussia Mall||United States||King of Prussia, Pennsylvania (suburb of Philadelphia)||1963||259,500 m2 (2,793,000 sq ft)||327||Consists of two separate buildings (Needs updating. It is now 1 building and more stores making it larger) making up the largest mall in the United States, even larger than Mall of America by 1,300 m2 (14,000 sq ft).|
|29||Mall of America||United States||Bloomington, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)||1992||258,200 m2 (2,779,000 sq ft)||390,000 m2 (4,200,000 sq ft)||520||The ranking area does not include Nickelodeon Universe, a large indoor amusement park at the center of the mall, which would add an additional 131,800 m2 (1,419,000 sq ft), and make it the largest in North America and the 12th largest in the world.|
|30||Emporium Mall||Pakistan||Lahore||2016||250,838 m2
(2,700,000 sq ft)
|200||The largest shopping mall in Pakistan.|
|31||SM Aura Premier||Philippines||Taguig||2013||251,094 m2 (2,702,750 sq ft)|
|T-32||Morocco Mall||Morocco||Casablanca||2011||250,000 m2 (2,700,000 sq ft)||350+||The largest shopping centre in Morocco. It features a 1,000,000-litre cylinder shaped aquarium with a 360-degree view of the sea life, that contains over 40 different species of fish.|
|T-32||Aventura Mall||United States||Aventura, Florida (suburb of Miami)||1983||250,000 m2 (2,700,000 sq ft)||300+||Largest shopping mall in Florida.|
|T-32||Glorietta||Philippines||Makati||1991||250,000 m2 (2,700,000 sq ft)||300+|
|T-32||Greenbelt||Philippines||Makati||1991||250,000 m2 (2,700,000 sq ft)||300+||A complex of five buildings, namely Greenbelt 1, Greenbelt 2, Greenbelt 3, Greenbelt 4 and Greenbelt 5. With a vast garden in the middle, and the Greenbelt Chapel.|
|T-32||South Coast Plaza||United States||Costa Mesa, California (suburb of Los Angeles)||1967||250,000 m2 (2,700,000 sq ft)||286|
|T-32||Centro Comercial Santafé||Colombia||Bogotá||2006||250,000 m2 (2,700,000 sq ft)||485|
|T-32||Centro Comercial Sambil||Venezuela||Caracas||1999||250,000 m2 (2,700,000 sq ft)||500|
|31||Centro Comercial Aricanduva||Brazil||São Paulo||1991||247,000 m2 (2,660,000 sq ft)||425,000 m2 (4,570,000 sq ft)||535|
|32||AEON Lake Town Centre||Japan||Koshigaya, Saitama (suburb of Tokyo)||2008||245,223 m2 (2,639,560 sq ft)||393,916 m2 (4,240,080 sq ft)||706|
|T-33||Del Amo Fashion Center||United States||Torrance, California (suburb of Los Angeles)||1961||240,000 m2 (2,600,000 sq ft)||300+||Believed to be the largest shopping mall in the Western continental United States.|
|T-33||Robinsons Place Manila||Philippines||Manila||1997||240,000 m2 (2,600,000 sq ft)||500+|
|T-33||Millcreek Mall||United States||Erie, Pennsylvania||1975||240,000 m2 (2,600,000 sq ft)||142|
|T-33||Super Brand Mall||China||Shanghai||2005||240,000 m2 (2,600,000 sq ft)|
|34||SM Tiamen||China||Xiamen||2001||238,125 m2 (2,563,160 sq ft) ||SM's first mall in China and second largest SM Mall in China.|
|35||Mall of the Emirates||United Arab Emirates||Dubai||2005||233,467 m2 (2,513,020 sq ft)|
|36||Dongfang Xin Tiandi (Oriental Plaza)||China||Foshan||230,000 m2 (2,500,000 sq ft)||800,000 m2 (8,600,000 sq ft)|
|T-37||Aviapark||Russia||Moscow||2014||230,000 m2 (2,500,000 sq ft)||390,000 m2 (4,200,000 sq ft)||"Aviapark" is considered to be Europe's largest shopping mall per total area. It also has a 23 meter tall and 6 meter wide aquarium with seawater fish and animals built into the centerspace.|
|T-37||Grand Canyon Parkway||United States||Las Vegas, Nevada||2003||230,000 m2 (2,500,000 sq ft)|
|T-37||Queensbay Mall||Malaysia||Penang||2006||230,000 m2 (2,500,000 sq ft)|
|38||MEGA Belaya Dacha||Russia||Kotelniki, Moscow Oblast||2007||225,000 m2 (2,420,000 sq ft)||303,000 m2 (3,260,000 sq ft)||330+||Consists of two buildings connected by a footbridge across the road|
|T-39||Sawgrass Mills||United States||Sunrise, Florida||1990||221,472 m2 (2,383,900 sq ft)||300+|
|T-39||Destiny USA||United States||Syracuse, New York||1990||221,472 m2 (2,383,900 sq ft)||300+|
|T-40||Gateway Theatre of Shopping||South Africa||Durban||2001||220,000 m2 (2,400,000 sq ft)
|400+||Gateway was previously described as the largest mall in Africa before the completion of Morocco Mall in Casablanca, Morocco and Mall of Arabia in Egypt respectively.|
|T-40||Unicenter (shopping)||Argentina||Greater Buenos Aires||1988||220,000 m2 (2,400,000 sq ft)||300+|
|41||Robinsons Galleria||Philippines||Quezon City||1990||216,000 m2 (2,330,000 sq ft)||400+|
|42||Plaza Las Americas||Puerto Rico||San Juan, Puerto Rico||1968||215,440 m2 (2,319,000 sq ft)||300+||.|
|43||Houston Galleria||United States||Houston, Texas||1970||213,530 m2 (2,298,400 sq ft)||375|
|44||Ayala Center Cebu||Philippines||Cebu City||1994||210,000 m2 (2,300,000 sq ft)||800+|
|45||Trafford Centre||United Kingdom||Manchester||1998||207,000 m2 (2,230,000 sq ft)||280|
|46||SM City Dasmariñas||Philippines||Dasmariñas||2004||206,231 m2 (2,219,850 sq ft)||400+ shops & dining||The mall attracts a daily pedestrian count of 400,000 during weekends and 150,000 during weekdays.|
|47||Puerto Venecia||Spain||Zaragoza||2012||206,000 m2 (2,220,000 sq ft)||250+||This is the biggest open air lifestyle center in Europe. All activities are arranged around a man-made lagoon.|
|48||SM Southmall||Philippines||Las Piñas||1995||205,120 m2 (2,207,900 sq ft)||400+||Underwent major renovations on 14 July 2011, including the addition of an IMAX theatre, a new south wing facade and a new north wing facade. The mall is the largest mall in the south of the Philippine national region.|
|T-49||Festival Supermall||Philippines||Muntinlupa||1998||200,000 m2 (2,200,000 sq ft)||The mall opened in the year 1997.|
|T-49||Ala Moana Center||United States||Honolulu, Hawaii||1959||200,000 m2 (2,200,000 sq ft)||310+||The mall opened in the year 1958. Largest open-air mall in the world.|
|T-49||Tysons Corner Center||United States||McLean, Virginia (suburb of Washington, D.C.)||1968||200,000 m2 (2,200,000 sq ft)||300+|
|T-49||AEON Bukit Tinggi Shopping Centre||Malaysia||Klang||2007||200,000 m2 (2,200,000 sq ft)||200+|
|T-49||Plaza Lima Norte||Peru||Lima||2009||200,000 m2 (2,200,000 sq ft)||350+|
|50||TriNoma||Philippines||Quezon City||2007||195,000 m2 (2,100,000 sq ft)||550||Was dubbed as a super regional mall; more than 550 high-end shopping and retail establishments.|
|51||Shopping City Süd||Austria||Vienna||1976||192,500 m2 (2,072,000 sq ft)||330+|
|52||SM City Fairview||Philippines||Quezon City||1997||188,681 m2 (2,030,950 sq ft)||202,000 m2 (2,170,000 sq ft)||500||one of the largest shopping malls in Quezon City with over 500 shops and restaurants|
|T-53||Chadstone Shopping Centre||Australia||Melbourne||1960||185,810 m2 (2,000,000 sq ft)||530+||The centre's owners have sought a further expansion to include a 180-room hotel and 15,000 m2 (160,000 sq ft) of offices, to take total floor space to 221,217 m2 (2,381,160 sq ft), including 156,924 m2 (1,689,120 sq ft) of shop floor space.|
|T-53||DLF Mall of India||India||Noida||2015||190,000 m2 (2,000,000 sq ft)||330|
|54||SM City San Lazaro||Philippines||Manila||2005||181,593 m2 (1,954,650 sq ft)||the largest shopping mall in the city of Manila|
|T-55||MetroCentre||United Kingdom||Dunston||1986||180,000 m2 (1,900,000 sq ft)||530|
|T-55||Seacon Square||Thailand||Bangkok||1994||180,000 m2 (1,900,000 sq ft)||500,000 m2 (5,400,000 sq ft)||400+||Yoyoland – Children's amusement park on top floor.|
|56||SM City Marikina||Philippines||Marikina||2008||178,485 m2 (1,921,200 sq ft)||400+||the largest shopping mall in Marikina|
|57||Fashion Show Mall||United States||Las Vegas, Nevada||1981||175,415 m2 (1,888,150 sq ft)||250|
|T-58||Westfield Stratford City||United Kingdom||London||2011||175,000 m2 (1,880,000 sq ft)||350||The first large-scale use of Pavegen floor tiles to harness kinetic energy. It is one of the biggest urban shopping centres in Western World. It is adjacent to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, East Village, London|
|T-58||Paradise Center||Bulgaria||Sofia||2013||175,000 m2 (1,880,000 sq ft)||330+|
|59||MEGA Khimki||Russia||Khimki, Moscow Oblast||2004||174,688 m2 (1,880,330 sq ft)||210,618 m2 (2,267,070 sq ft)||250+|
|60||SM CDO 2 Primier||Philippines||Cagayan de Oro||2017||174,399 m2 (1,877,220 sq ft)||SM Prime’s 2nd shopping center in Cagayan de Oro and soon to be the biggest SM mall in Mindanao. It will be a six storey commercial building with a 12-storey BPO tower. It will feature retail, office, theaters, and tons of restaurants.|
|61||Costanera Center||Chile||Santiago||2012||172,800 m2 (1,860,000 sq ft)||700,000 m2 (7,500,000 sq ft)||330+||Includes 3 department stores, 2 Supermarkets, a retailer of home improvement and construction products and services, and a movie theatre. Adjacent to the tallest building in Latin America and second in the southern hemisphere.|
|63||SM City Bacolod||Philippines||Bacolod City||2007||171,380 m2 (1,844,700 sq ft)||350+|
|63||Market! Market!||Philippines||Taguig||2003||170,000 m2 (1,800,000 sq ft)||520||one of the largest shopping malls in Taguig City|
|64||SM City Jinjiang||China||Jinjiang||2005||167,830 m2 (1,806,500 sq ft) ||the 2nd SM Mall in China|
|65||SM City Manila||Philippines||Manila||2000||167,812 m2 (1,806,310 sq ft)||the 2nd largest shopping mall in the city of Manila|
|66||SM City Chengdu||China||Chengdu||2006||166,665 m2 (1,793,970 sq ft) |
|67||Metropolis at Metrotown||Canada||Burnaby (suburb of Vancouver)||1986||165,646.6 m2 (1,783,005 sq ft)||500|
|68||Vincom MegaMall Royal City||Vietnam||Hanoi||2013||163,000 m2 (1,750,000 sq ft)||230,000 m2 (2,500,000 sq ft)||200+||The largest shopping mall in Vietnam|
|69||Cairo Festival City||Egypt||New Cairo||2013||160,000 m2 (1,700,000 sq ft)||300+||Includes over 300 shops, 95 restaurants and cafés anchored by a 10,750 m2 (115,700 sq ft) Carrefour hypermarket and furniture flagship store IKEA as well as a multi-screen Cineplex.|
|70||Quicentro Sur Shopping||Ecuador||Quito||2010||160,000 m2 (1,700,000 sq ft)||500||The mall is the largest shopping mall in Ecuador|
|71||LuLu International Shopping Mall||India||Cochin||2013||160,000 m2 (1,700,000 sq ft)||230,000 m2 (2,500,000 sq ft)||360+||India's largest shopping mall. Also has a five-star JW Marriott Hotel adjacent to it within the mall compound.|
|T-73||Mid Valley Megamall||Malaysia||Kuala Lumpur||1995||158,000 m2 (1,700,000 sq ft)||420,000 m2 (4,500,000 sq ft)||430+|
|T-73||Starfield Hanam||South Korea||Hanam||2016||158,000 m2 (1,700,000 sq ft)||460,000 m2 (5,000,000 sq ft)||275|
|T-74||Robinson's Galleria Cebu||Philippines||Cebu||2015||155,000 m2 (1,670,000 sq ft)||300||Largest Robinson's mall outside Metro Manila and the second mall under "Robinson's Galleria" brand,|
|T-74||Starmall Alabang||Philippines||Alabang, Muntinlupa City||2015||155,000 m2 (1,670,000 sq ft)||-|
|75||SM City Cabanatuan||Philippines||Cabanatuan||2015||154,020 m2 (1,657,900 sq ft)||300+||Largest shopping mall in Luzon north of Metro Manila|
|76||Bluewater||United Kingdom||Kent (suburb of London)||1999||154,000 m2 (1,660,000 sq ft)||330|
|77||SM Zibo||China||Zibo||2015||150,600 m2 (1,621,000 sq ft) |
|T-78||Park Meadows||United States||Lone Tree, Colorado (suburb of Denver)||1996||150,000 m2 (1,600,000 sq ft)||160|
|T-78||Citystars||Egypt||Cairo||2004||150,000 m2 (1,600,000 sq ft)||750,000 m2 (8,100,000 sq ft)||650+||The development includes two five-star hotels (InterContinental and Holiday Inn), a modern office tower, a sixteen-screen movie complex and two indoor amusement parks.|
|T-78||Jamuna Future Park||Bangladesh||Dhaka||2013||150,000 m2 (1,600,000 sq ft)||345,000 m2 (3,710,000 sq ft)||510||South Asia's largest shopping mall. JW Marriott Hotel is also located within the complex.|
|79||Square One Shopping Centre||Canada||Mississauga||1973||149,594 m2 (1,610,220 sq ft)||360+||The largest shopping mall in the province of Ontario|
|80||Gradski Trgovski Centar||Republic of Macedonia||Skopje||1973||149,531 m2 (1,609,540 sq ft)||400+||The largest shopping mall in Republic of Macedonia|
|81||SM Chongqing||China||Chongqing||2012||149,429 m2 (1,608,440 sq ft) |
|82||SM Lanang Premier||Philippines||Davao City||2012||145,450 m2 (1,565,600 sq ft)||640,000 m2 (6,900,000 sq ft)||300||Currently the largest shopping mall in the region of Mindanao.|
|83||Park Handlowy Bielany||Poland||Bielany Wrocławskie (suburb of Wroclaw)||1996||145,000 m2 (1,560,000 sq ft)||170,000 m2 (1,800,000 sq ft)||The mall is the largest shopping mall in Poland|
|84||SM City Clark||Philippines||Angeles||2006||142,585 m2 (1,534,770 sq ft)||420||the largest shopping mall in Pampanga.|
|85||Canal Walk||South Africa||Cape Town||2000||141,000 m2 (1,520,000 sq ft)||400+|
|86||Limketkai Mall||Philippines||Cagayan de Oro||1992||135,000 m2 (1,450,000 sq ft)||Cagayan De Oro's homegrown mall. The mall's anchor includes two Robinsons supermarkets, Shopwise hypermarket, Robinsons department store, Handyman and Robinsons Cagayan de Oro, the first Robinsons commercial mall in Mindanao.|
|87||Abreeza||Philippines||Davao City||2011||134,102 m2 (1,443,460 sq ft)||360+||owned by Accendo Commercial Corporation, a joint venture company of Ayala Land and Anflocor.|
|88||Mall of Africa||South Africa||Midrand||2016||131,000 m2 (1,410,000 sq ft)||550,000 m2 (5,900,000 sq ft)|
|89||Sandton City||South Africa||Sandton||1973||128,000 m2 (1,380,000 sq ft)||215,000 m2 (2,310,000 sq ft)||300|
|90||Dolce Vita Tejo||Portugal||Lisbon||2009||122,000 m2 (1,310,000 sq ft)||300|
|91||Robinson's Place Metro East||Philippines||Marikina||2001||121,000 m2 (1,300,000 sq ft)||located at the boundaries between the barangays of Dela Paz in Pasig and San Roque in Marikina, Philippines.|
|92||Gaisano Mall of Davao||Philippines||Davao City||1997||120,061 m2 (1,292,330 sq ft)||500||the largest Gaisano mall.|
|T-93||AEON Mall Long Biên||Vietnam||Hanoi||2015||120,000 m2 (1,300,000 sq ft)||72,000 m2 (780,000 sq ft)|
|T-93||KCC Mall de Zamboanga||Philippines||Zamboanga City||2015||120,000 m2 (1,300,000 sq ft)||36,000 m2 (390,000 sq ft)||102||the largest shopping mall in Zamboanga Peninsula and biggest mall of KCC Malls so far.
KCC Mall de Zamboanga has the biggest department store in Mindanao and one of the biggest supermarkets in the Philippines (with 83 counters). It will also houses the first Burger King store in Mindanao.
|94||AEON Mall Bình Tân||Vietnam||Ho Chi Minh City||2016||114,000 m2 (1,230,000 sq ft)||60,000 m2 (650,000 sq ft)||160+||the largest shopping mall in Ho Chi Minh city.|
- Fich, Naima (5 May 2012). "Emporis: February 7, 2012 – List of the Top 10 World's Largest Shopping Mall." (PDF).
- Jevtic, Aleksandar (2015-08-26). "15 Biggest Malls in the World - Insider Monkey". InsiderMonkey.com. Retrieved 2015-12-04.
- "SM Malls China | SM Investments". sminvestments.com. Retrieved 2016-08-27.
- "Securities and Exchange Commission SRC Form 17-A" (PDF). SM Prime. April 17, 2014. Retrieved 2014-07-28.
- "SM Prime plans to continue developing SM North Edsa". BusinessMirror. Retrieved 13 August 2016.
- "SM Megamall now PH's largest mall". Inquirer Business. Retrieved February 7, 2014.
- "SM Prime opens the Mega Fashion; Transforms SM Megamall into the Philippines' Largest Mall". SM Investments Corporation. Retrieved 13 August 2016.
- "Biggest mall in Vis-Min, SM Seaside City Cebu, opens November 27". Interaksyon. Retrieved 13 August 2016.
SM said that the largest mall is SM Megamall at 474,000 square meters, followed by SM North EDSA at 470,000 square meters.
- "SM Megamall undergoing P1.5 B expansion". Rappler. Retrieved 12 June 2013.
- "Biggest mall in Vis-Min, SM Seaside City Cebu, opens November 27". Interaksyon. Retrieved 13 August 2016.
- article1article4 article7
- article2 article5 article6
- Mall Designer's websitePublic Directory
- "Mall List Mall of Asia". SM Prime. Retrieved 12 April 2014.
- "Siam Paragon". Bangkok.com. Retrieved 2014-07-28.
- "About the Avenues". The Avenues. Retrieved 2014-07-28.
- "The Avenues Phase III". Pace. Retrieved 2014-07-28.
- "Mabanee Company Report" (PDF). Mabanee. 29 April 2010. Retrieved 2014-07-28.
- "Full of confidence". The Report: Kuwait 2012. Oxford Business Group. Retrieved 2014-07-28.
- "About WEM: Overview". West Edmonton Mall. Retrieved 2014-07-28.
- "Dubai Mall". Retrieved 14 January 2008.
- "Zawya – The Dubai Mall". Retrieved 6 December 2008.
- "Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum formally opens the Dubai Mall". Retrieved 12 May 2009.
- "Berjaya Times Square info page". Archived from the original on 7 February 2008. Retrieved 14 February 2008.
- "Cairo Festival City" (PDF). Retrieved 2015-11-23.
- "International Council of Shopping Centers: King of Prussia Mall". Archived from the original on 30 September 2007. Retrieved 14 February 2008.[dead link]
- "International Council of Shopping Centers". ICSC. Archived from the original on 26 July 2011. Retrieved 14 February 2012.
- "ICSC DMM Display". Icsc.org. Archived from the original on 14 October 2012. Retrieved 28 December 2015.
- "ICSC DMM Display". Icsc.org. Archived from the original on 11 October 2012. Retrieved 14 February 2012.
- "Centro Comercial Aricanduva". Abrasce. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "ICSC DMM Display". Icsc.org. Archived from the original on 10 January 2001. Retrieved 14 February 2012.
- Mall of the Emirates. "Shopping's never been better!, Mall of the Emirates". malloftheemirates.com. Retrieved 17 September 2015.
- source: Official website
- "About Plaza". Plaza Las Americas. Retrieved 2014-07-28.
- Costa, Dennis (27 July 2013). "Plaza Las Américas looking to build hotel on mall grounds". Caribbean Business. Retrieved 2014-07-28.
- D?az, Marian (1 March 2013). "Sports Authority llegar? a Plaza Las Américas". El Nuevo D?a. Retrieved 2014-07-28.
- International Council of Shopping Centers: The Galleria |(Houston), accessed 5 April 2012 Archived 9 January 2001 at the Wayback Machine.
- After expansion
- "Spain's biggest store signs for Puerto Venecia" (Press release). British Land. 24 January 2007. Retrieved 2014-07-28.
-  Mall opening
- International Council of Shopping Centers: Tysons Corner Center, accessed 28 August 2007 Archived 16 January 2001 at the Wayback Machine.
- "TriNoma". myAyalaMalls. Retrieved 9 February 2013.
- "Geschichte". Shopping City Süd. Retrieved April 6, 2014.
- "India's largest destination mall 'DLF Mall of India' launched in Noida". dnaindia.com. 27 April 2016.
- Cotter, Molly (29 September 2011). "Kinetic Energy Generating Pavegen Floor Tiles Will Harvest Footsteps to Light UK Shopping Center". http://inhabitat.com. Retrieved 30 September 2011. External link in
- "Developments in SM CDO2 Premier Now on the 5th Level".
- "Metropolis at Metrotown I & II: Quick Facts". Ivanhoe Cambridge. Retrieved 2014-07-28.
- "Vincom Mega Mall". Vincom Shopping Mall. 14 August 2013.
- "Cairo Festival City" (PDF). Retrieved 2015-11-23.
- "LuLu opens its first mall in India at Cochin, Kerala". IndiaRetailing.com. 12 March 2013.
- "LuLu opens its first mall in India". PressDisplay.com. 10 May 2013.
- "Kochi boasts of India's biggest shopping mall – Lulu Shopping Mall". Times of India. 11 March 2013. Retrieved 17 March 2013.
- "Biggest shopping mall in India opens in Kochi". The New Indian Express. 10 March 2013.
- "India's biggest shopping mall opens in Kochi". The Hindu. 11 March 2013.
- "Kochi boasts of Asia's largest shopping mall". Deccan Chronicle. 10 March 2013.
- "Robinsons Land to Open Robinsons Galleria Cebu Later This Year". Retrieved 2016-08-28.
- ".: Jamuna Future Park || The Biggest Shopping Mall in South Asia !". jamunafuturepark.com. Archived from the original on 2013-09-20. Retrieved 2015-12-03.
- "Square One Shopping Centre". Oxford Properties. 26 January 2014.
- , retrieved 03 August 2015