List of law enforcement agencies in Arizona
Jump to navigation Jump to search
According to the US Bureau of Justice Statistics' 2008 Census of State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies, the state had 141 law enforcement agencies employing 14,591 sworn police officers, about 224 for each 100,000 residents.
- Arizona Counter Terrorism Information Center
- Arizona Department of Administration (ADOA)
- Arizona Department of Corrections (ADC)
- Arizona Department of Economic Security
- Arizona Division of Emergency Management
- Arizona Department of Revenue Criminal Investigations Unit
- Arizona Department of Homeland Security
- Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT)
- Arizona Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Arizona Commercial Vehicle Enforcement
- Arizona Game and Fish Department
- Arizona State Park Ranger Police
- Arizona Gang Task Force
- East Valley DUI Task Force
- Southern Arizona DUI Task Force
- Southeast Arizona Task Force
- Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation Police Department
- Salt River Pima-Maricopa Police Department
- Gila River Indian Community Police Department
- Yavapai-Apache Tribal Police
- Yavapai Prescott Tribal Police
- Colorado River Tribal Police
- Cocopah Tribal Police
- White River Tribal Police
- Hoover Dam Police Department
- National Park Service
- US Border Patrol
- Bureau of Indian Affairs, Office Justice Services Police
- United States Forest Service
- Office of the United States Marshal for the District of Arizona
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs Police
- Brian A. Reaves (July 2011). "2008 Census of State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies" (PDF). U.S. Department of Justice. United States Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics. pp. 15 (Appendix Table 6). Retrieved 29 March 2017.
- Harris, Craig (1 December 2016). "About 50 guns, 80,000 rounds of ammunition seized at Arizona DES on day director was ousted". Arizona Republic. Retrieved 2 December 2016.
- "Police Department". Apache Junction. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- "Police Department". Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- "Benson Police Department". City of Benson. Retrieved 26 February 2015.
- "An all-out melee: One dead, two shot in 17-person battle in Walmart parking lot". CNN Wire Service. 22 March 2015. Retrieved 23 March 2015.
- Rookie police officer in Arizona killed during domestic violence call; by Steve Almasy, 28 December 2014, CNN
- Police officer accused of filming women at salon; by the Associate Press, 1 November 2014
- Looking for answers in Mesa police chief's 2011 wreck; by Wendy Halloran, 6 November 2014, AZ Central.com
- "Arizona TV reporters charged with child abuse". Associated Press. 27 June 2016. Retrieved 28 June 2016.
- Zennie, Michael (23 March 2015). "Mother who spent 22 years on death row is finally cleared of killing her son, four, after she was convicted by cop with a history of lying". Daily Mail. Retrieved 24 March 2015.
- "Tucson High School Students Accused Of Murder Plot". Associated Press. 19 March 2015. Retrieved 20 March 2015.
- Kingkade, Tyler (6 June 2014). "ASU Professor Slammed To The Ground By Police, Gets Arrested For Assaulting An Officer". Huffington Post. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "GCU Now has its own police department". 23 August 2016. Retrieved 15 February 2017.