List of law enforcement agencies in Oregon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to the US Bureau of Justice Statistics' 2008 Census of State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies, the state had 174 law enforcement agencies employing 6,695 sworn police officers, about 177 for each 100,000 residents.
- Oregon Board of Parole and Post-Prison Supervision
- Oregon Department of Corrections
- Oregon Department of Justice
- Oregon Department of Transportation Motor Carrier Enforcement
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission
- Oregon State Police
- Oregon Youth Authority
College and University agencies
- See also Campus Law Enforcement in Oregon
Other Special District Agencies
Uniformed Federal Agencies in Oregon
- 2008 Census of State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies, by Brian A Reaves, US Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, July 2011
- Bailey, Everton (5 March 2015). "Clackamas County Sheriff says deputy shooting of small horse with arthritis was 'a mistake'". The Oregonian. Retrieved 6 March 2015.
- "Bend man intentionally crashes car" (5 May 2015). Bend Bulletin. Retrieved 7 May 2015.
- Zadrozny, Brandy (29 May 2015). "Here's What Happens When a Black Man Open Carries a Gun". Daily Beast. Retrieved 30 May 2015.
- Bailey, Everton (26 February 2015). "1 person detained in connection with Beaverton armed shoplifting case, police say". The Oregonian. Retrieved 6 March 2015.
- "72 citations for distracted driving in Bend crackdown". Bend Bulletin. 6 May 2015. Retrieved 7 May 2015.
- Bailey, Everton (2 March 2015). "Gladstone police chief retires months earlier than planned in 'mutual' decision with city". The Oregonian. Retrieved 6 March 2015.
- Oregon Man Arrested for Recording Militarized Police Raid in Neighborhood ; by Carlos Miller, 8 September 2014, Photography is not a Crome website accessed 9 September 2014
- Bailey, Everton (6 February 2015). "Forest Grove man wrongly arrested by Hillsboro cops, sues for $4 million". The Oregon. Retrieved 6 March 2015.
- "Milwaukie Police Department". Milwaukie, Oregon. Retrieved 6 March 2015.
- Bailey, Everton (27 February 2015). "Fake Meals on Wheels volunteer robs Oregon City woman in her home, police say (video)". The Oregon. Retrieved 6 March 2015.
- "News of Record: Police log". Bend Bulletin. 6 May 2015. Retrieved 7 May 2015.
- Zentz, Rachel (17 July 2015). "Officer-involved shooting today in Seaside". Salinas Californian. Retrieved 21 July 2015.
- Sherwood cop Adam Keesee, accused of harassing teenager, broke no department policies, police say; by Rebecca Woolington, The Oregonian, 20 August 2014
- Bailey, Everton. "Tigard police chase leads to arrest of man accused of robbing Portland dry cleaners, bank". The Oregonian. Retrieved 6 March 2015.