List of law enforcement agencies in Wyoming
This is a list of law enforcement agencies in the state of Wyoming.
According to the US Bureau of Justice Statistics' 2008 Census of State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies, the state had 90 law enforcement agencies employing 1,691 sworn police officers, about 317 for each 100,000 residents.
- Wyoming Capitol Police
- Wyoming Department of Corrections
- Wyoming Department of Criminal Investigation
- Wyoming Game and Fish Department
- Wyoming State Parks and Historical Trail
- Wyoming Highway Patrol
- Wyoming State Fire Marshal
College and University agencies
- 2008 Census of State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies, by Brian A Reaves, US Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Statistics, July 2011
- "4 of 5 officers cleared to return to duty after fatal shooting of Gillette woman". Associated Press. 1 June 2015. Retrieved 9 June 2015.
- "Report: Pavillion man killed by police had gun". Associated Press. 8 December 2014. Retrieved 9 June 2015.
- Walker, Carson (9 January 2015). "Former Gillette resident charged with attempted murder following S.D. standoff". Associated Press. Retrieved 9 June 2015.
- Mills Police Officer Accused Of Negligent Death Of K9; by Kevin Koile, 22 August 2014, K2 Radio
- "Powell police chief calls for age restrictions for e-cigarettes, ban use under 18". Associated Press. 27 May 2015. Retrieved 9 June 2015.