List of libertarian political parties
||This article possibly contains original research. (November 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Part of a series on|
Many countries and subnational political entities have libertarian political parties. Although these parties may describe themselves as "libertarian," their ideologies differ considerably and not all of them support all elements of the libertarian agenda.
|Freedom Party of Manitoba (1980s–2000s)
Formerly the Libertarian Party of Manitoba
and the Manitoba Marijuana Party
|Liberal Reformers (2005–2009)||Italy||liberalism|
|Pannella List (1989–1996)||Italy||radicalism, liberalism, economic liberalism|
|Libertarianz (1995–2014)||New Zealand||Objectivism|
|Real Politics Union (1990–2011)||Poland||classic liberalism, conservatism, monarchism, Euroscepticism|
|Russian Libertarian Movement (2003–2006)||Russia|
|Equal Rights Party (1836–1840s)||United States||laissez faire, classical liberalism, abolitionism|
|Liberty Party (1840–1860s)
Note: began shifting away from libertarianism in 1848
|Personal Choice Party (2004–2006)||United States|
|Boston Tea Party (2006–2012)||United States||non-interventionism||
Libertarian organizations associated with other political parties
|Democratic Freedom Caucus||Democratic Party||United States|
|GOProud||Republican Party||United States||LGBT conservatism|
|Republican Liberty Caucus||Republican Party||United States||classical liberalism|
- "Libertarian movements and parties in the world that are MEMBERS OF INTERLIBERTARIANS". Interlibertarians. Retrieved 2013-12-20.
- "MEMBERS". International Alliance of Libertarian Parties. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "Global Directory of Free Liberal/Libertarian Parties". The State of the World Liberty Project. Retrieved 2013-12-27.
- "IALP Founding Charter (p. 3)" (PDF). International Alliance of Libertarian Parties. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "POLITICAL PARTIES AFFILIATED WITH FREEDOM PARTY INTERNATIONAL". Freedom Party International. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- "Freedom Team of India no longer approves Lok Satta Party for its members". Freedom Team of India. Retrieved 2016-01-20.
- James L. Newell; James Newell (28 January 2010). The Politics of Italy: Governance in a Normal Country. Cambridge University Press. pp. 42, 218, 219. ISBN 978-0-521-84070-5.
- "KORWiN - Zarys programu / Janusz Korwin-Mikke". Korwin-mikke.pl. Retrieved 2016-02-04.
- Lesiak, Krzysztof. "Will There Soon Be A Libertarian Party Of Poland?". Independent Political Report. Retrieved 2016-02-04.
- "About Us". GOProud. Retrieved 2013-12-27.