List of listed buildings in Half Morton, Dumfries and Galloway
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Half Morton.|
|Name||Location||Date Listed||Grid Ref. [note 1]||Geo-coordinates||Notes||HB Number [note 2]||Image|
|Cadgill House (Former Parish Manse)||Category B||10081|
|Half Morton Parish Church And Churchyard||Category C(S)||10083|
|Corries Mill Bridge (Over River Sark)||Category C(S)||10082|
|High Stenries, Including Barn||Category C(S)||10084|
|Cadgill Bridge (B6357 Over Cadgill Burn)||Category B||10080|
The scheme for classifying buildings in Scotland is:
- Category A: "buildings of national or international importance, either architectural or historic, or fine little-altered examples of some particular period, style or building type."
- Category B: "buildings of regional or more than local importance, or major examples of some particular period, style or building type which may have been altered."
- Category C(S): "buildings of local importance, lesser examples of any period, style, or building type, as originally constructed or moderately altered; and simple traditional buildings which group well with others in categories A and B."
There are approximately 47,400 listed buildings in Scotland. Of these, around 8 per cent (some 3,800) are Category A, and 51 per cent (24,000) are Category B, with the rest listed at Category C(s).
- Sometimes known as OSGB36, the grid reference (where provided) is based on the British national grid reference system used by the Ordnance Survey.
• "Guide to National Grid". Ordnance Survey. Retrieved 2007-12-12.
• "Get-a-map". Ordnance Survey. Retrieved 2007-12-17.
- The "HB Number" is a unique number assigned to each listed building by Historic Scotland.
- All entries, addresses and coordinates are based on data from Historic Scotland. This data falls under the Open Government Licence
- "What is Listing?". Historic Scotland. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
- Guide to the Protection of Scotland’s Listed Buildings (PDF). Historic Scotland. 2009. p. 17. ISBN 978-1-84917-013-0. Retrieved 2010-07-06.