List of magazines in Albania
Following the collapse of the communist regime in Albania in 1991, the number of magazines increased. It was 71 in 2001 based on the data of the Albanian Media Institute in Tirana. In the following year it was 70. In terms of frequency, the magazines were mostly weekly, bimonthly and quarterly.
The following is an incomplete list of current and defunct magazines published in Albania. They may be published in Albanian language or in other languages.
- Human Rights in Post-communist Albania. Human Rights Watch. 1996. p. 81. ISBN 978-1-56432-160-2. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
- "I media in Albania". Osservatorio. 2 August 2002. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
- Ilda Londo (2002). "Albania" (PDF). Media Institute. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
- Albania Business Law Handbook. Int'l Business Publications. 7 February 2007. p. 114. ISBN 978-1-4330-0050-8. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
- Marcel Cornis-Pope; John Neubauer (2004). History of the Literary Cultures of East-Central Europe: Junctures and Disjunctures in the 19th and 20th Centuries. John Benjamins Publishing. p. 93. ISBN 90-272-3455-8. Retrieved 10 December 2014.
- "Printed Media". Alba Global. Retrieved 15 February 2014.
- Antenna Albania launches OK! in Albania FIPP. 16 April 2013. Retrieved 15 February 2014.