List of magazines in Poland
In terms of frequency, the Polish magazines are mostly weeklies and monthlies. Magazines targeting youth and university students also exist in the country. As of 2013, women magazines were significant part of the press market in the country. In addition, Poland has a long tradition of architecture magazines. The first architecture magazine, Przegląd Techniczny, was published in Krakow in 1875. The country has also aviation magazines.
- Teraz Rock
- Tygodnik Angora
- Tygodnik Ilustrowany
- Tygodnik Powszechny
- Tygodnik Solidarność
- Tylko Rock
- English magazines in Poland Destination Warsaw Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "Press and Publishers". Republic of Poland. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- "Situation of youth media in Poland". European Youth Press. Retrieved 10 December 2013.
- Marcin Lipowski; Aleksandra Wasilewska (19–21 June 2013). "Segments of women's magazines in Poland" (PDF). Management, Knowledge and Learning Conference Papers. Retrieved 3 September 2014.
- Piotr Marciniak. "Reading and Writing Architecture Polish Architectural Magazines (1945-1989)". Architectural Writings during Communism (PDF). Retrieved 13 August 2015.
- "Aviation Magazines in Poland". Aeroflight. Retrieved 3 September 2014.
- Katarzyna Pokorna-Ignatowicz (2012). The Polish Media System 1989 - 2011. Oficyna Wydawnicza AFM Krakowskie Towarzystwo Edukacyjna. p. 76. ISBN 978-83-7571-217-9. Retrieved 19 October 2015.
- "Emerging middle classes in large-scale markets such as China and Brazil" (PDF). PWC. 2014. Retrieved 6 August 2015.