List of magazines in Romania
In Romania some of the magazines are published by international companies such as Egmont and Axel Springer Verlag. In the country some international magazines in addition to national ones are also published, including Forbes Romania, GEO magazine and National Geographic Kids.
The following is an incomplete list of current and defunct magazines published in Romania. It also covers those magazines before the independence of the country. They may be published in Romanian language or in other languages.
- "Magazine Publishing Companies of Romania". Publishers Global. Retrieved 17 January 2015.
- Gabriel G. Stanescu. "Media markets after dictatorship". Presserecht. Retrieved 17 January 2015.
- "BP Publishing is Appointed New Publisher of Forbes Romania". Forbes. New York and Bucharest. 2 October 2012. Retrieved 17 January 2015.
- "GEO magazine now also published in Romania". G+J. Hamburg. 18 August 2003. Retrieved 17 January 2015.
- "National Geographic Kids Magazine to be Published by Sanoma Hearst Romania". National Geographic. Bucharest. 3 April 2012. Retrieved 17 January 2015.
- Denisa-Adriana Oprea (2016). "Between the heroine mother and the absent woman: Motherhood and womanhood in the communist magazine Femeia". European Journal of Women's Studies. 23 (3): 281–296. doi:10.1177/1350506815585177. S2CID 147743810.
- Ana Bazac (2012). "Significances of an "Alternative" Health Care: The Health Column in a Romanian Post-Communist Popular Magazine". Journal of Contemporary Central and Eastern Europe. 20 (2–3): 151–169. doi:10.1080/0965156X.2013.782988. S2CID 153903191.
- "Burda takes over Sanoma Hearst in Romania". Herbert Burda Media. Munich. 7 August 2013. Archived from the original on 5 May 2016. Retrieved 23 April 2016.