List of major roads in Perth, Western Australia
Freeways, highways, and arterial roads in Perth, Western Australia form the basis of the road network inside the Perth Metropolitan Region. Main Roads Western Australia controls and maintains all freeways and highways, as well as some arterial roads, collectively known as state roads. The remaining roads are the responsibility of local governments. Some of these roads, or portions of them, are designated and signposted as part of a road route. National Highways and National Routes are road routes of national significance, whilst State Routes in Perth are allocated to the main routes connecting its urban centres. Additionally, roads through areas of scenic or historic significance are designated as part of a Tourist Drive. Each route has a unique marker: National Highways have gold numbers on a green shield, National Routes have black numbers on a white shield, State Routes have white numbers on a blue shield, Tourist Drives have white numbers on a brown shield.
- List of major roads in rural Western Australia
- List of highways in Western Australia
- List of road routes in Western Australia
- "Metropolitan Roads Controlled by Main Roads Western Australia". Understanding Roads - Facts. Main Roads Western Australia. Retrieved 7 November 2012.
- "Metropolitan Road Fact Sheet" (PDF). Main Roads Western Australia. 1 February 2011. Retrieved 25 October 2012.
- "State Road Network". Understanding Roads - Facts - Road Information Mapping. Main Roads Western Australia. Retrieved 7 November 2012.
- "Western Australian Road Hierarchy" (PDF). Main Roads Western Australia. Retrieved 7 November 2012.
- Distance book (12 ed.). Main Roads Western Australia. 2012. pp. 4–5. ISBN 0 7309 7657 2. Retrieved 8 October 2012.
- "State Map" (PDF). Western Australian Land Information Authority. 2010. Retrieved 3 November 2012.