List of manual image annotation tools
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Manual image annotation is the process of manually defining regions in an image and creating a textual description of those regions. This is a list of computer software which can be used for manual annotation of images.
|RectLabel||An image annotation tool to label images for bounding box object detection and segmentation.||macOS||Custom License|||
- "Intel open-sources CVAT, a toolkit for data labeling". VentureBeat. 2019-03-05. Retrieved 2019-03-09.
- "Computer Vision Annotation Tool: A Universal Approach to Data Annotation". software.intel.com. 2019-03-01. Retrieved 2019-03-09.
- "Computer Vision Annotation Tool (CVAT) source code on github". Retrieved 3 March 2019.
- "A pickaxe for the AI gold rush, Labelbox sells training data software". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-07-31.
- "Labelbox labeling interface source". Retrieved 10 March 2018.
- "LabelMe Source". Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- "Reducing the Pain: A Novel Tool for Efficient Ground-Truth Labelling in Images" (PDF). Auckland University of Technology. Retrieved 2018-10-13.
- "RectLabel support page". Retrieved 29 March 2017.
- "Faster R-CNN-Based Glomerular Detection in Multistained Human Whole Slide Images". The University of Tokyo Hospital. Retrieved 2018-07-04.
- "VGG Image Annotator (VIA)". www.robots.ox.ac.uk. Retrieved 2019-02-03.
- "Visual Geometry Group / via". GitLab. Retrieved 2019-02-05.
- "Easy Image Bounding Box Annotation with a Simple Mod to VGG Image Annotator". Puget Systems. Retrieved 2019-02-05.
- Loop, Humans in the (2018-10-30). "The best image annotation platforms for computer vision (+ an honest review of each)". Hacker Noon. Retrieved 2019-02-05.