List of manual image annotation tools
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Manual image annotation is the process of manually defining regions in an image and creating a textual description of those regions. This is a list of computer software which can be used for manual annotation of images.
|RectLabel||An image annotation tool to label images for bounding box object detection and segmentation.||macOS||Custom License|||
- "A pickaxe for the AI gold rush, Labelbox sells training data software". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-07-31.
- "Labelbox labeling interface source". Retrieved 10 March 2018.
- "LabelMe Source". Retrieved 26 January 2017.
- "Reducing the Pain: A Novel Tool for Efficient Ground-Truth Labelling in Images" (PDF). Auckland University of Technology. Retrieved 2018-10-13.
- "RectLabel support page". Retrieved 29 March 2017.
- "Faster R-CNN-Based Glomerular Detection in Multistained Human Whole Slide Images". The University of Tokyo Hospital. Retrieved 2018-07-04.