List of markets in Sydney
Opera House Market. The Market, which has been running for over 12 years, has up to 40 stalls with Australian made products including art and craft works, jewellery, paintings, fragrances, clothing and souvenirs. The market is closed for renovations.
Paddy's Markets are located at Haymarket (near Chinatown) and as part of Sydney Markets at Flemington (near Sydney Olympic Park). The markets cater for both locals and tourists and is home to over 1,000 stalls that sell almost everything from fashion and accessories, sporting goods, fresh fruit and vegetables, pets supplies, clothing, electrical goods to arts and crafts and souvenirs.
The Rocks Market are located at the northern end of George Street, in the The Rocks and under the shadow of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. The market has a distinctive amount of arts and crafts. It has recently been expanded to include a large weekend market and a farmers market Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays.
EQ Village Markets are held every Wednesday & Saturday at The Entertainment Quarter, Moore Park NSW 2010. www.eqmoorepark.com.au/EQ-Village-Markets/. It is Sydney's finest producers market, held undercover next to The Showring, rain hail or shine. 2 Hours free parking in a multistorey carpark. 10mins drive from Sydney's CBD. Open early until 3pm. wwww.facebook.com/entertainmentquarter www.twitter.com/eqvillagemarket instagram: @EQvillagemarkets
Arcadia Markets are held twice yearly (May & November) at Arcadia Public School, Arcadia. Fresh produce, gourmet food, hand-crafted items, fashion & accessories, homewares. Browse an eclectic range in a rural, relaxed & friendly environment.
Bulli Foragers Market Will Launch July 13, 2014 Every Sunday 9 - 2 Foragers aims to promote those who are passionate about the food they grow or make. Where local producers can share their food stories and connect with the community; providing a gateway to learn about ‘conscious’ eating , sustainable farming and production methods and to raise awareness of those who have farming heritage or rare breed produce, we also strongly support Local backyard gardeners, growers and small home based producers. On the second Sunday of each month the market will expand to include artisans, designers, home wares, vintage goods and fashion stalls. We are an all-weather indoor and outdoor farmer’s market. www.foragersmarkets.com www.facebook.com/foragersmarket
Bundeena Markets are held at Summers Reserve (Shine) or Bundeena Public School (Rain) on the first Sunday of the Month, showcasing the works of local artisans with ceramics, photography, jewelery, food and spices.
Chatswood Market are open every Saturday in the grounds of Chatswood Public School at the Corner of Centennial Avenue and Pacific Highway, Chatswood.
Como Markets are an artisan, food and craft market open on the second Sunday in the month in the river-side grounds of Como Public School.
Cooks River Markets are held on the last Sunday of each month at Picken Oval/Magpie Sports club 40 Hampton St Croydon Park.
Eveleigh - ROOTSTOCK SYDNEY The artisan and sustainable festival of Wine | Food | Brews | Music & Arts. Held annually in February. 2014 dates are Saturday 8th + Sunday 9th FEB. 243 Wilson St, Eveleigh, NSW Carriageworks 
Glebe Market open every Saturday at Glebe public school on Glebe Point Road.
Kirribilli General Market is held on the fourth Saturday of the month from January to November, and on the first and third Saturdays of December at Bradfield Park, on the corner of Alfred St and Burton St, Milsons Point, just outside Milsons Point Station.
Lane Cove Farmers and Produce Market is held at Lane Cove Public School, 145 Longueville Road, Lane Cove NSW, Every Sunday 8:30am to 1pm, Fresh produce, meat, seafood, dairy products, deli items, plants and flowers and hot food available, Lane Cove.
Liverpool Markets are held every Saturday & Sunday at 2-18 Orange Grove Road, Liverpool. Open from 8:30am – 4:30pm with free entry & free parking. There are over 200 stalls under one air-conditioned roof.
Manly Village Public School Markets are held on the third Saturday of every month in the grounds of the school on the corner of Darley Road and Wentworth Street, Manly.
Marrickville Organic Food & Farmers Markets can be found at Addison Road, Marrickville every Sunday. As well as selling fresh, organic produce, there are food, clothing and bric-a-brac stalls.
Mona Vale Twilight Markets are held on the first Friday of the month during March, April, September, October and December at Village Park, Park Street, Mona Vale from 5pm-9pm. Bring a picnic rug, there's tasty food and live music. with a jumping castle for children.
"Lonely Hunter" indie design markets are held regularly on the last Saturday of the month at the Newtown Social Club, King St, Newtown. Shop fashion, accessories, art, stationery and textiles from emerging local designers.
North Rocks Markets are held every Sunday morning at North Rocks Institute for deaf and blind children 361-365 North Rocks Road. A mix of old and new with many secondhand stalls ranging from antiques to clothing and toys. There is a coffee stall, bakery stall. The markets are run by the local Rotary Club and a coin donation is expected upon entry with all proceeds going to charity.
North Sydney Markets are held on the second Saturday of each month in Civic Park, North Sydney. The market has over 120 stalls including original art, handmade jewellery, second hand clothes and accessories, CDs and books, bric-a-brac, honeys and jams as well as food on site and live music.
Northside Produce Markets are held on the third Saturday of each month in Civic Park, North Sydney. The market is home to a wide variety of fresh produce including organic meat and vegetables, artisan cheeses, sourdough and spelt breads, fresh pasta, seafood, smallgoods, cider, wine and coffee. The Northside Produce Market won Best Market at the 2011 SMH Good Food Shopping Guide Awards.
Paddington Markets are in the grounds of the historical Paddington Uniting Church on Oxford Street, Paddington. Up to 250 stalls selling clothes, art works, bric-a-brac, books, jewellery, pottery, fragrances and produce.
Palm Beach Market 2011 Markets will be held on Sundays 27 March, 24 April, 22 May, 25 September, 23 October and 11 December. They run from 9am until 3pm at Governor Phillip Park, Barrenjoey Road, Palm Beach (next to Dunes Restaurant). Browse stalls for gifts, fashion, jewellery and homewares.
The Beaches Market is held at Pittwater Rugby Park, 1472 Pittwater Road, Warriewood, 2102 NSW, Every Friday 8am to 1pm, Over 100 stalls featuring the finest fresh produce from farms all over NSW, meat, seafood, dairy products, deli items, plants and flowers as well as an array of fashion, artisan stalls and a wide choice of hot food available. There's lots of kids entertainment including jumping castle, baby animal farm, face painting and pony rides., Warriewood.
The Sydney Markets are in the western suburb of Flemington. The market has a wholesale sales section that caters to larger business and general sales to the public. The market is the central marketplace for Sydney farmers to sell their products. Sydney Markets feature a number of divisions including produce, flowers, growers, fresh food, motor, swap & sell, Paddy's Markets and Sydney Markets Plaza.
Thirlmere Creative Traders Market are located in Memorial Park Thirlmere Crn Oaks and Barbour Road, Thirlmere. Creative Traders Markets provide local fresh produce direct from the farmer and hand made local products for sale. Produce includes fruit and vegetable, honey, homemade jams and chutneys, lavender, olive products, breads and more.
- "Sydney Markets". Destination NSW. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- "The Rocks Markets". Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- "Balmain Markets". Sydney’s Third Oldest Market - Established 1977 An Outreach of St Andrews Congregational Church. Balmainmarket.com.au. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- "Bella Vista Markets". Bella Vista Farm is a national treasure - the site of Australia's first merino sheep farm & a significant contributor to Australia's agriculture industries. FreeSpiritMarkets.com.au. Retrieved 19 December 2014.
- "Bundeena Markets". showcasing the works of local artisans handmade ceramics, jewellery, handbags, folk art, photography and much more food & spice bazzar, antiques, plants, books, clothes and more. Bundeenainfo.com. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- "Creative Berowra Market". Market held on the 2nd Sunday of each month at Berowra Public School from 9am- 2pm featuring gourmet food, local produce, arts, crafts, live music and lots more. ABC. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- "Blacktown Markets". Blacktown Markets is where the garage sales, op shops, farmers, growers, producers and various vendors come together!. BlacktownMarkets.com. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- Bondi Markets Sydney
- Chatswood Market Sydney
- "Como Markets". Gorgeous artisan, craft and food markets in the Sutherland Shire. Como Markets. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- Double Bay Market Sydney
- "Rootstock Sydney".
- "Eveleigh Market". Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- Frenchs Forest Market Sydney
- Hornsby Forest Market Sydney
- Kings Cross Market Sydney
- Lane Cove Market]
- "Laurelbank Market". stalls of arts and crafts, jewellery. collectables, and quality gifts. Laurelbank Masonic Centre. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- "Leichhardt Markets". There is a wide range of produce available on the markets from certified organic to conventional. Organic Food Markets. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- Manly Markets
- Narrabeen Markets
- "North Sydney Market". In 1983, the North Sydney Markets were established. North Sydney Community Centre. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- "Northside Produce Market". Northside Produce Market was awarded the best market in Sydney by the Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Shopping Guide Award 2011. North Sydney Centre. Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- Orange Grove Market Sydney
- http://www.paddingtonmarkets.com.au/ Paddington Markets
- "Markets". Governor Phillip Park, Palm Beach. Pittwater Council. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- Parklea Markets
- "Penrith Showground Markets". Penrith Paceway. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- "Organic Food Markets". Gladesville. Organic Food Markets. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- Rozelle Markets - Home
- Rouse Hill Market Sydney
- Surry Hills Markets
- The Beaches Market]
- http://www.sydneymarkets.com.au/ Sydney Markets
- http://www.wollondillygetaways.com.au/ Thirlmere Markets