List of medical schools in Australia
Medical education in Australia is provided by the medical schools and faculties of various universities, accreditation for which is provided by the Australian Medical Council. There are both undergraduate and graduate medical programs; the former require the Undergraduate Medicine and Health Sciences Admission Test (UMAT) whereas the latter require the Graduate Australian Medical School Admissions Test (GAMSAT).
Current medical schools
- Students at the University of Sydney – Senate – The University of Sydney
- "University of New South Wales Medicine: Brief History". University of New South Wales. Retrieved 3 June 2014.
- "From MBBS to MD – the benefits explained". University of New South Wales. Retrieved 3 June 2014.
- "Campus News" (PDF). University of Wollongong. December 2006. Retrieved 5 June 2014.
- "JMP Newsletter" (PDF). Joint Medical Program, University of Newcastle. December 2007. Retrieved 5 June 2014.
- "Celebrating 30 years. Newcastle Medical Program 2008" (PDF). University of Newcastle, Australia. 2008. Retrieved 5 June 2014.
- "What you will study". www.newcastle.edu.au. 2013-12-17. Retrieved 2017-01-14.
- Bachelor of Medicine – JMP Schedule / Policy Library / The University of Newcastle, Australia
- Lane, Bernard (27 January 2012). "Notre Dame on the mend". The Australian. Retrieved 3 June 2014.
- Notre Dame welcomes Federal support for Sydney campus
- Catholic Archdiocese of Sydney – News
- 2013 Undergraduate Guide (Australian Students) – Bond University
- About the Faculty | Faculty of Health Sciences & Medicine | Bond University | Gold Coast, Australia
- Griffith Medicine
- Welcome to the SMD – JCU
- About Medicine at UQ – Med Students Online
- "Celebrating 125 years of medical history". University of Adelaide. 24 May 2010. Retrieved 3 June 2014.
- "About Us - Human Physiology". Flinders University. Retrieved 23 November 2014.
- Head of School – School of Medicine – University of Tasmania, Australia
- Guaranteed entry pathways to graduate degrees for school-leavers
- Fremantle School of Medicine graduates first cohort
- History of the University > The University of Western Australia: The University of Western Australia