List of members of the parliament of Albania, 2009–13
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Only the originally elected members are represented in this list, and a * indicates a replacement
The deputies are sorted by county they are elected from:
|1||Bedri Hoxha||Democratic Party|
|2||Jemin Gjana||Democratic Party|
|3||Qemal Minxhozi||Socialist Party|
|4||Sadri Abazi||Socialist Party|
|5||Selami Xhepa||Democratic Party|
|6||Sherefedin Shehu||Democratic Party|
|1||Arta Dade||Socialist Party|
|2||Et’hem Ruka||Socialist Party|
|3||Genc Ruli||Democratic Party|
|4||Spiro Ksera||Democratic Party|
|5||Vangjel Tavo||Socialist Movement for Integration (first PS)|
|1||Asllan Dogjani||Socialist Party|
|2||Besnik Dushaj||Democratic Party|
|3||Fatos Hoxha||Democratic Party|
|4||Flamur Noka||Democratic Party|
|1||Armando Prenga||Socialist Party|
|2||Edi Paloka||Democratic Party|
|3||Gjok Jaku4||Socialist Party|
|4||Gjovalin Kadeli||Socialist Party|
|5||Mark Marku||Democratic Party|
|6||Pavlina Hoti||Democratic Party|
|7||Rrajmond Hoxha||Democratic Party|
|1||Arben Isaraj||Socialist Party|
|2||Arben Malaj||Socialist Party|
|3||Ardian Kollozi6||Democratic Party|
|4||Astrit Patozi||Democratic Party|
|5||Dashamir Tahiri||PDIU (formerly PDU)|
|6||Eltar Deda||Socialist Party|
|7||Fatmir Toci||Socialist Party|
|8||Kreshnik Çipi||Democratic Party|
|9||Leonard Demi||Democratic Party|
|10||Luiza Xhuvani||Socialist Party|
|11||Shpetim Idrizi||PDIU (formerly PS/PDI)|
|12||Vangjel Dule||Unity for Human Rights Party|
- 1.^ Ferdinand Xhaferraj resigned for candidature for Durrës at the Albanian local elections in 2011. He was replaced by Ndriçim Babasi.
- 2.^ Lulzim Basha resigned for candidature for Tirana at the Albanian local elections in 2011. He was replaced by Kosta Barka.
- 3.^ Fatos Tushe resigned for candidature for Lushnje at the Albanian local elections in 2011. He was replaced by Arion Muçaj.
- 4.^ Gjok Jaku resigned for candidature for Lezha at the Albanian local elections in 2011. He was replaced by Ndrec Deda.
- 5.^ Gëzim Dibra died during office, for that reason he is replaced by Ramiz Çobaj.
- 6.^ Adrian Kollozi resigned for candidature for Vlorë at the Albanian local elections in 2011. He was replaced by Aurel Bylykbashi.
- 7.^ Rudina Seseri resigned
- "Kuvendi i Shqipërisë". Parlament.al. 2016-12-22. Archived from the original on 2011-05-14. Retrieved 2016-12-26.
- ""Publicitet"". Balkanweb.com. Retrieved 2016-12-26.
- "Kuvend, hyjnë pesë deputetë të rinj". Top Channel.
- Albanian Parliament list Archived 2013-10-18 at the Wayback Machine.
- PS, dorëhiqet Rudina Seseri, Pandeli Majko, post në OKB, përjashtohet Kastriot Islami, Shekulli, 2011-12-17 (in Albanian)