List of memorials to Woodrow Wilson
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Wilson House, an undergraduate dormitory at Johns Hopkins University, is named in his honor.
- Wilson Hall, an administrative building at James Madison University, is named in his honor.
- Woodrow Wilson Hall at Monmouth University
- Wilson College, Princeton University
- Woodrow Wilson High School (over 10 locations)
- Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars
- Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs
- Woodrow Wilson Middle School
- The Wilson College, Princeton University is one of the six residential colleges at Princeton University.
- USS Woodrow Wilson (SSBN-624), a Lafayette-class ballistic missile submarine
- In recognition of his signing on March 2, 1917 the "Jones Act" that granted United States citizenship to Puerto Ricans, streets in several Puerto Rican municipalities were renamed "Calle Wilson", including one in the Mariani neighborhood in Ponce and the Condado section of San Juan.
- The Avenue du Président-Wilson in Paris, France
- Boulevard Wilson, a main street in Strasbourg, France
- Wilson's Promenade, the most popular walking avenue in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Woodrow Wilson Avenue, a main street in Jackson, Mississippi
- The Hotel President Wilson, in Geneva, Switzerland
- The Palais Wilson in Geneva is the current headquarters of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights; the Quai Wilson is a street nearby, on the west shore of Lake Geneva.
- Plac Wilsona, a square in northwestern Warsaw
- Park Wilsona, city park in Poznań
- Woodrow Wilson Bridge across the Potomac River
- "Wilson Station" (Wilsonovo nadrazi), the central railway station in Prague
- Woodrow Wilson Boyhood Home
- Woodrow Wilson House
- Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library
- The Woodrow Wilson Complex in Fishersville, Virginia, near Wilson's birthplace of Staunton, Virginia. The complex includes the Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center, Wilson Memorial High School, Wilson Middle School and Wilson Elementary School.
- Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars, part of the Smithsonian Institution
- Woodrow Wilson Pub in Carlisle, England, named after the president due to his ancestral link to the city. His mother, Janet was born in Carlisle in 1826. He visited Carlisle in 1918 on a "pilgrimage of the heart".