List of ATP Tour Top-level tournament singles champions
This is a list of the men's singles champions at these events. The chart will help in visualizing which players were the most dominant across multiple years and events.
Each entry has an asterisk (*) linking to the tournament of that year.
^ IW = Indian Wells, MI = Miami, MC = Monte Carlo, MA/HA = Madrid/Hamburg, RO = Rome, CA = Canada, CI = Cincinnati, SH/MA = Shanghai/Madrid (Stockholm, Essen, Stuttgart), PA = Paris, OG = Olympic Gold
^ The 4th Masters Series tournament was played in Hamburg through 2008 but moved to its current location in Madrid in 2009. The 8th Masters Series tournament has had a very turbulent history. It was played in Stockholm from 1990 to 1994, Essen in 1995, Stuttgart from 1996 to 2001, and Madrid from 2002 to 2008 before moving to its current location in Shanghai in 2009.
The Masters Series tournaments are listed in chronological order, except that Cincinnati and Canada were switched in 1996 only, and Rome and Madrid/Hamburg were held in reversed order from 2000 to 2010.
The top 10 leaders since 1990 in these events are:
|Rank||Player||Total titles||Grand Slam||ATP Finals||Masters 1000||Olympics|
- List of Grand Slam and WTA Tour Tier I/Premier singles tennis champions
- List of men's Grand Slam, Olympic and ATP Tour Finals and Masters Series doubles champions
- "Big Titles: Federer Leads But Novak's Strike Rate Dazzles", Association of Tennis Professionals, 10 May 2016.
- "Tennis Now: Grand Slam Title Winners". Retrieved May 14, 2012.
- "ATP World Tour Finals: Past results". Retrieved May 14, 2012.
- "ATP Masters 1000 tournaments (with links to each tournament)". Archived from the original on August 6, 2009. Retrieved May 14, 2012.
- "Olympic champions". Retrieved May 14, 2012.