List of mobile network operators in Kenya
Jump to navigation Jump to search
As of October 2018, the shareholding among Kenyan mobile telephone operators was as depicted in the table below.
|Rank||Name of Operator||Millions of Customers||Market Share (%)|
Note:Totals are slightly off due to rounding.
- SoftKenya (2011). "Mobile Phone Companies and Service Providers in Kenya". Nairobi: SoftKenya.com. Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- Telecoma (31 March 2016). "List of mobile network operators of Kenya". Nairobi: Telecomatraining.com (Telecoma). Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- Muno, Muthoki (1 October 2017). "Safaricom's share of calls market hits 5-year high". Business Daily Africa. Nairobi. Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- Mumo, Muthoki (1 September 2017). "Airtel Kenya earns Sh309 million from leasing out network to third parties". Business Daily Africa. Nairobi.
- Obura, Fredrick (6 June 2017). "Orange is now Telkom". The Standard (Kenya). Nairobi. Retrieved 15 December 2017.
- Kamau, Macharia (6 December 2017). "Jamii Telecom becomes fourth mobile operator with launch of data focused network". The Standard (Kenya). Nairobi. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- Njanja, Annie (15 October 2018). "Airtel, Telkom eat into Safaricom market share". Business Daily Africa. Nairobi. Retrieved 16 October 2018.