List of modeling agencies
This is a list of notable modeling agencies. A modeling agency is a company that represents fashion models, to work for the fashion industry. These agencies earn their income via commission, usually from the deal they make with the model and or the head agency.
- Modelemi Talent Agency - Established in 2014 by owner and President Tim Bear. Central Texas, United States
- Empire Models – established in 2008 United Kingdom
- Model Management - modelmanagement.com is the world’s modeling community, leading the way internationally in connecting new faces (aspiring models) and professional models with reputable agencies, photographers, stylists and other industry clients.
- Tess Management
- Elite Model Management
- Ford Models – an American international modeling agency based in New York City, it was established in 1946 by Eileen Ford and her husband Gerard W. Ford.
- EMG Models – established in 2010 NYC
- Francina International Modeling Agency – established in Barcelona, Spain in 1983 by the model Francina Díaz Mestre
- IMG Models
- International Modeling and Talent Association – a professional organization of modeling and talent training centers from around the world, who meet biannually for talent and modeling conventions in both New York City and Los Angeles.
- Irene Marie Models
- Kim Alley – a modeling agent who operates a modeling agency in Richmond, Virginia
- Kim Kötter
- Look Model Agency – based in San Francisco and founded in 1986
- Louisa Models
- Mary Therese Friel
- Marilyn Agency
- MP Management
- Models 1 – a British model agency established in 1968 in London, England
- Munich Models – founded in 1992 and based in Munich, Germany
- Next Management
- No Agency New York — a modeling agency specializing in New York creatives
- Otto Models - Los Angeles
- Sapphires Model Management – has offices in Central London and the West Midlands, England
- Scout Model & Talent Agency - has offices in San Francisco and Los Angeles
- Select Model Management
- Silent Models
- The Society Management – a model management company based in New York City, it is the official U.S. division of the Elite World network. It is also the U.S. branch of the Elite Model Look contest.
- Stardust Promotion
- Storm Model Management – founded in 1987 and based in Chelsea, London
- The Lions
- Trump Model Management – based in New York City, founded in 1999 and owned by Donald Trump, it was originally known as "T Models"
- Ugly Models
- VIVA Model Management
- Why Not Model Management
- Wilhelmina Models – a modeling and talent agency headquartered in New York City, founded in 1967 by Dutch supermodel Wilhelmina Cooper.
- Women Management – founded in 1988 and based in New York City, it also has offices in Paris and Milan
- Yash Models – founded in 2003 and based in New Delhi, it also has offices in Dubai, Singapore, Bangkok, Istanbul, London, Toronto, Mumbai, Boston Paris and Milan
- Zoli Agency – a former modelling agency established in 1971 and based in New York City, it was particularly notable in the 1970s and 1980s. It was originally more geared towards male models, and was known as one of the elite male modelling agencies in the 1970s.
- AKS Co. Ltd. - an agency that is founded by AKB48 Group, SNH48 Group, Sakamichi Series and IZ*ONE producer Yasushi Akimoto along with his partners Yasushi Kubota and Kotaro Shiba. Pledis Entertainment CEO Han Sung-soo is collaborated with Yasushi Akimoto for Produce 48.
- Yoshimoto Kogyo - founded by Kichibe Yoshimoto
- Bates MeThinks
- "List of world's Top 20 Model Agencies – Best Modeling Agencies in the World". CEOWorld Magazine. November 29, 2011. Retrieved 14 July 2015.
- Sleeman, E. (2001). The International Who's Who of Women 2002. International Who's Who of Women. Taylor & Francis Group. p. 182. ISBN 978-1-85743-122-3. Retrieved November 19, 2017.
- James, G.; Blount, T.; Walkinshaw, J. (2002). Model and Talent 2002 Directory: The International Directory of Model and Talent Agencies and Schools. International Directory of Model & Talent Agencies & Schools. Peter Glenn Publications. ISBN 978-0-87314-145-1. Retrieved November 19, 2017.
- Zinko, Carolyne (September 8, 2016). "S.F. model agency looks to the future". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved November 19, 2017.
- "A New Model Modelling Agency". businessoffashion.com. Retrieved 2013-04-12.
- "The Society Management, New York". thesocietymanagement.com. Retrieved 2013-04-12.
- Kranish, Michael; Fisher, Marc (August 23, 2016). Trump Revealed: An American Journey of Ambition, Ego, Money, and Power. Simon and Schuster. ISBN 9781508226758.
His new agency, originally conceived as Trump Models Inc., ended up with the name T Models...
- Editors of TIME (Jan 15, 2016). TIME The New Revolutionaries: An Inside Look at the Rebels and Reformers Running for the White House. Time Inc. Books. ISBN 9781618934543.
1999: Founded Trump Model Management, extending a brand eventually attached to...CS1 maint: extra text: authors list (link)
- "List of International Modeling Agencies". Modelisto.com. Retrieved 2017-11-30.
- New York Magazine. New York Media, LLC. 3 November 1975. p. 87. ISSN 0028-7369. Retrieved 2 August 2011.
- "In the Mad, Mod World of Models, Zoli's Zoo Has Cornered the Crazies", By Lee Wohlfert, People magazine, September 01, 1975, Vol. 4 No. 9.
- Richardson, Donald Charles; Falocco, John (13 October 1992). Men of style: the Zoli guide for the total man. Villard Books. ISBN 978-0-679-41211-3. Retrieved 2 August 2011.
- Luce, Henry Robinson (1979). Fortune. Time Inc. p. 60. Retrieved 2 August 2011.
- Mink, Casey (August 17, 2018). "7 Modeling Agencies in L.A. You Should Have On Your Radar". BackStage Listing / Otto Models. Retrieved June 11, 2019.
- Taylor, Anthony (January 9, 2019). "S.F. List of Reputable modelling agencies london". Empire models blog. Retrieved March 26, 2019.