List of most expensive buildings
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The inclusion or exclusion of items from this list or length of this list is disputed.
Below lists the most expensive buildings in the world, which cost the most money to construct.
- ^a Initially planned for 2011, pushed back several times, currently planned for 2020. A TÜV report suggested that the opening could even be delayed until 2021.
- List of megaprojects
- List of largest buildings in the world
- List of tallest buildings in the world
- List of largest hotels in the world
- Wainwright, Oliver (23 October 2012). "Mecca's mega architecture casts shadow over hajj" – via The Guardian.
- Röbel, Sven; Wassermann, Andreas (2012-07-30). "BERLIN: "Nicht mehr beherrschbar"". Der Spiegel. 31. Retrieved 2018-06-15.
- "Hauptstadtflughafen: Kosten für BER übersteigen sieben Milliarden Euro". Spiegel Online. 2018-02-23. Retrieved 2018-06-15.
- The 10 most expensive buildings in the world
- Wainwright, Oliver (15 November 2013). "All hail the mothership: Norman Foster's $5bn Apple HQ revealed" – via The Guardian.
- - Apple Campus 2 cost 5 billion Projects: Foster and Partners
- "Resorts World Sentosa: Singapore Buildings - e-architect". 20 July 2010.
- Cohen, Muhammad. "Wynn Opens Extravagant $4.2B Palace In Slumping Macau". Forbes. Retrieved 2019-03-19.
- "The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Arquitectonica". 25 October 2010.
- "One World Trade Center Will Cost $3.8 Billion, Making It The Most Expensive Building In The World". 31 January 2012 – via Huff Post.
- eub2. "ECB's new building to cost more than expected, says official — EUbusiness.com - EU news, business and politics".
- Burj Dubai cost $1.5bn to build
- Parliament House, Canberra
- Topics, Lenny Glynn; Lenny Glynn Is A. Freelance Writer Who Specializes In Financial (8 April 1990). "Trump's Taj - Open at Last, With a Scary Appetite" – via NYTimes.com.
- "Berliner Flughafen erst 2021 fertig?" [Is the airport only to be ready in 2021?!]. Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung. Retrieved 2017-11-24.
- "Flughafen BER eröffnet womöglich erst 2021" [BER Airport may not open until 2021]. Berliner Morgenpost. Retrieved 2017-11-24.
- "Tuev bezweifelt Zeitplan für BER" [Tuev doubts BER timetable]. airliners. Retrieved 2019-02-01.
- "Fennovoiman hinta noussut jo 6,5–7 miljardiin euroon". Maaseudun Tulevaisuus (in Finnish). Retrieved 2019-01-13.