List of mountain ranges of Quebec
- Laurentides - Located in southern Quebec, Canada, north of the St. Lawrence River and Ottawa River, rising to a highest point of 1166 metres (3,825 ft)
- Appalaches - Physiographic region consisting of thirteen provinces: the Atlantic Coast Uplands, Eastern Newfoundland Atlantic, Maritime Acadian Highlands, Maritime Plain, Notre Dame And Megantic Mountains, Western Newfoundland Mountains, Piedmont, Blue Ridge, Valley and Ridge, Saint Lawrence Valley, Appalachian Plateaus, New England province, and the Adirondack provinces
- Monts Chic-Chocs - Located in the central Gaspé Peninsula in Quebec, Canada, rising to a highest point of 1,268 metres (4,160 ft) at Mont Jacques-Cartier
- Collines Montérégiennes - Linear chain of isolated hills in Montreal and the Montérégie, between the Laurentians and the Appalachians
- Monts Torngat - Located on the Labrador Peninsula at the northern tip of Newfoundland and Labrador and eastern Quebec (part of the Arctic Cordillera), rising to a highest point of 1,652 m (5,420 ft) at Mount Caubvick (highest point of the province).