List of museums in Idaho
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Museums in Idaho.|
This list of museums in Idaho contains museums which are defined for this context as institutions (including nonprofit organizations, government entities, and private businesses) that collect and care for objects of cultural, artistic, scientific, or historical interest and make their collections or related exhibits available for public viewing. Museums that exist only in cyberspace (i.e., virtual museums) are not included.
|Appaloosa Museum||Moscow||Latah||North Central||History||website, history of the Appaloosa horse and its region of origin|
|Art Museum of Eastern Idaho||Idaho Falls||Bonneville||Southeast||Art||website, includes five galleries|
|Bannock County Historical Museum||Pocatello||Bannock||Eastern||Local history||website|
|Basque Museum & Cultural Center||Boise||Ada||Southwest||Ethnic - Basque-American||website, Basque history and culture in Idaho|
|Bellevue Historical Society||Bellevue||Blaine||Central||Local history|||
|Bingham County Historical Museum||Blackfoot||Bingham||Southeast||History||website, operated by the Bingham County Historical Society|
|Bird Aviation Museum and Invention Center||Sagle||Bonner||Northern||Aviation||Historic aircraft, aviation and inventions|
|Blaine County Historical Museum||Hailey||Blaine||Central||Local history||website|
|Boise Art Museum||Boise||Ada||Southwest||Art||Focuses on 20th-century American art with an emphasis on artists of the Northwest, American Realism and ceramics|
|Boise Basin Museum||Idaho City||Boise||Southwest||Local history||website, operated by the Idaho City Historical Foundation|
|Boise State University Vertebrate Museum||Boise||Ada||Southwest||Natural history||Teaching collection of preserved specimens of birds, mammals, reptiles, amphibians and fish, not open to the public|
|Bonner County History Museum||Sandpoint||Bonner||Northern||Local history||website, operated by the Bonner County Historical Society, exhibits include pioneers, farming, logging, mining, the Kalispell and Kootenai people|
|Boundary County History Museum||Bonners Ferry||Boundary||Northern||Local history||website, operated by the Boundary County Historical Society|
|Cambridge Museum||Cambridge||Washington||Southwest||Local history|||
|Camp Tosobia and Camp Mead DUP Historical Museum||Soda Springs||Caribou||Eastern||Local history||Operated by the Daughters of Utah Pioneers|
|Canyon Crossroads Transportation Museum||Melba||Canyon||Southwest||Multiple||Operated by the County in Celebration Park, currently under construction, exhibits on area natural history, Native Americans, transportation|
|Captain John Mullan Museum||Mullan||Shoshone||Northern||Local history||website|
|Cassia County Historical Museum||Burley||Cassia||South Central||Local history||Operated by the Cassia County Historical Society|
|Chesterfield Townsite||Chesterfield||Caribou||Eastern||Open air||Late 19th-century ghost town|
|Clayton Area Historical Museum||Clayton||Custer||Central||Local history||Operated by the Clayton Area Historical Association|
|Clearwater Historical Museum||Orofina||Clearwater||North Central||Local history||website|
|Collectors' Corner Museum||Idaho Falls||Bonneville||Southeast||Toy / collectibles||Includes dolls, bears, antiques, trains, coins, stamps and military memorabilia|
|Council Valley Museum||Council||Adam||Southwest||Local history|||
|Crane House Museum||Harrison||Kootenai||Northern||Local history||Operated by the Crane Historical Society|
|Crystal Gold Mine||Kellogg||Shoshone||Northern||Industry - mining||website, guided underground tour|
|Discovery Center of Idaho||Boise||Ada||Southwest||Science||Interactive exhibits designed to inspire a lifelong interest and learning in science, technology, engineering and math|
|Eagle Historical Museum||Eagle||Ada||Southwest||Local history|||
|Elk River Museum||Elk River||Clearwater||North Central||History|||
|Experimental Breeder Reactor I||Hailey||Butte||Central||Science||Decommissioned nuclear research reactor|
|Farragut State Park||Athol||Kootenai||Northern||Military||Includes the Brig Museum with displays about Farragut Naval Training Station|
|Fort Hall||Pocatello||Bannock||Eastern||Military||Replica mid-19th-century trading post|
|Franklin Idaho Relic Hall||Franklin||Franklin||Eastern||Local history||Operated by the Idaho State Historical Society|
|Gem County Historical Village Museum||Emmett||Gem||Southwest||Local history||website, operated by the Gem County Historical Society, displays include Native Americans, trappers, miners, settlers, agriculture, period room and business displays, early 20th-century period house, blacksmith shop|
|Glenns Ferry Historical Museum||Glenns Ferry||Elmore||Southwest||Local history||Located in an early 20th-century schoolhouse|
|Gooding County Museum||Gooding||Gooding||South Central||Local history||Operated by the Gooding County Historical Society|
|Hagerman Fossil Beds National Monument||Hagerman||Gooding||South Central||Natural history||Fossils of horses and tours of the fossil beds|
|Hagerman Valley Historical Society Museum||Hagerman||Gooding||South Central||Local history||website, area fossils, Native American, explorers, pioneers|
|Heritage Hall Museum||Dubois||Clark||Southeast||Local history||Located in a former Episcopal church|
|Herrett Center for Arts and Science||Twin Falls||Twin Falls||South Central||Multiple||Website, part of the College of Southern Idaho, exhibits Native American artifacts, natural history, planetarium with gallery and observatory, contemporary art gallery, student art|
|Historic P&IN Depot||New Meadows||Adam||Southwest||Local history||Operated by the Adams County Historical Society, restored Pacific & Idaho Northern depot, changing exhibits of local and state history and culture|
|Historical Museum at St. Gertrude||Cottonwood||Idaho||North Central||Local history||website, heritage of the Monastery of St. Gertrude, exhibits include the Benedictine Sisters, the Nez Perce people, fossils and minerals, Polly Bemis, medical artifacts, Asian and European artifacts dating to the 14th century, area immigrants, pioneer life|
|Hughes Home Museum||St. Maries||Benewah||Northern||Local history||Located in an early 20th-century log house|
|Idaho Black History Museum||Boise||Ada||Southwest||African American||History and culture of African Americans, with special emphasis on African Americans in Idaho|
|Idaho Heritage Museum||Twin Falls||Twin Falls||South Central||Multiple||Website, Native American artifacts, mounted game animals in their natural habitat, mounted birds, fossils, guns, coins|
|Idaho Military History Museum||Boise||Ada||Southwest||Military||website State military history, including all branches of the service, Mountain Home Air Force Base, Gowen Field, and all the wars in which Idahoans have served from the Spanish–American War onwards.|
|Idaho Museum of Mining & Geology||Boise||Ada||Southwest||Industry - mining / science - geology||website, mining artifacts, rocks and mineral specimens, state geology and mining history|
|Idaho Museum of Natural History||Pocatello||Bannock||Eastern||Natural history||Idaho’s geology, fossils, Ice-age megafauna, native culture, plants and animals|
|Idaho Potato Museum||Blackfoot||Bingham||Southeast||Food - Potato||Potato farming, food culture|
|Idaho State Historical Museum||Boise||Ada||Southwest||History||Operated by the Idaho State Historical Society, state history, culture, occupations and experiences|
|J. Howard Bradbury Memorial Logging Museum||Pierce||Clearwater||North Central||Industry - Timber||Local mining and logging history|
|Jefferson County Historical Museum||Rigby||Jefferson||Southeast||Local history||Also called the Farnsworth TV & Pioneer Museum, pre-electric and early electric era, the history of Jefferson County, early photography, Philo Farnsworth, operated by the Jefferson County Historical Society|
|Jerome County Historical Museum||Jerome||Jerome||South Central||Local history||website, operated by the Jerome County Historical Society, also operates the nearby Idaho Farm & Ranch Museum|
|Kamiah Valley Museum||Kamiah||Lewis||North Central||Local history|||
|Kootenai County Jail Museum||Rathdrum||Kootenai||Northern||Local history||Owned and operated by the Rathdrum/Westwood Historical Society, located in the former sheriff’s office and county jail, website|
|Kuna History Center||Kuna||Ada||Southwest||Local history||Operated by the Kuna Historical Society|
|Lawson's Emu-Z-um||Grand View||Owyhee||Southwest||Local history||website, includes pioneer and settler artifacts, period clothing, antique kitchen gadgets, early vehicles, frontier farming and ranching implements, mining equipment, Native American artifacts|
|Legacy Flight Museum||Rexburg||Madison||Southeast||Aerospace||website, restored military aircraft|
|Lemhi County Historical Museum||Salmon||Lemhi||Central||Local history||website, includes Lemhi Shoshone, ranching, mining, pioneer, and Chinese displays, archives of Lewis and Clark, operated by the Lemhi County Historical Society|
|Lewis-Clark State College Center for Arts & History||Lewiston||Nez Perce||North Central||Art||Part of Lewis–Clark State College, changing exhibits of art and local history|
|Lochsa Historical Ranger Station Museum||Kooskia||Idaho||North Central||History||website, operated by the US Forest Service in Nez Perce National Forest|
|McConnell Mansion Museum||Moscow||Latah||North Central||Historic house||website, operated by the Latah County Historical Society, features historic rooms interpreted in different time periods from 1900 to the 1930s|
|Minidoka County Historical Society Museum||Rupert||Minidoka||South Central||Local history|||
|MK Nature Center||Boise||Ada||Southwest||Natural history||website, operated by the state, also known as the Morrison Knudsen Nature Center|
|Mountain Home Museum||Mountain Home||Elmore||Southwest||Local history||website, operated by the Mountain Home Historical Society|
|Mud Lake Museum||Terreton||Jefferson||Southeast||Local history||Operated by the Mud Lake Historical Society|
|Museum of Clean||Pocatello||Bannock||Eastern||Technology||website, history of cleaning devices, includes vacuums, washers, brooms, toilets, tubs, cleaning products|
|Museum of Idaho||Idaho Falls||Bonneville||Southeast||Multiple||website, state and local history, culture, natural history, nuclear energy, Native Americans|
|Museum of North Idaho||Coeur d'Alene||Kootenai||Northern||History||website, exhibits include logging, agriculture, steamboats, railroads, recreation, the Coeur d'Alene Tribe|
|Museum of Winchester History||Winchester||Lewis||North Central||Local history|||
|Nampa Train Depot Museum||Nampa||Canyon||Southwest||Local history||website, operated by the Canyon County Historical Society, exhibits include area railroad history, antique dolls, rodeo, mustache cups|
|National Oregon/California Trail Center||Montpelier||Bear Lake||Eastern||History||website, features simulated wagon train experience of the 1850s, includes the Rails & Trails Museum about area history, railroads, pioneers|
|Nez Perce County Historical Museum||Lewiston||Nez Perce||North Central||Local history||Website, operated by the Nez Perce County Historical Society|
|Nez Perce National Historical Park||Spalding||Nez Perce||North Central||Ethnic - Native American||Spalding Visitor Center has a museum of the Nez Perce; Nez Perce National Historical Park has 38 sites spread over four states (Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington) with sites related to the Nez Perce|
|North Custer Museum||Challis||Custer||Central||Local history|||
|Northern Pacific Depot Railroad Museum||Wallace||Shoshone||Northern||Railroad||website, area railroad and mining history, located in an early 20th-century depot|
|Oakley Valley Historical Museum||Oakley||Cassia||South Central||Local history||Operated by the Oakley Historical Society|
|Oasis Bordello Museum||Wallace||Shoshone||Northern||Industry - prostitution||Local brothels|
|Old Fort Boise||Parma||Canyon||Southwest||Military||Reconstructed replica of Fort Boise, operated by the Old Fort Boise Historical Society|
|Old Idaho Penitentiary||Boise||Ada||Southwest||Prison||Operated by the Idaho State Historical Society, includes J. Curtis Earl Arms Collection of historic arms and military memorabilia|
|Old Mission State Park||Cataldo||Shoshone||Northern||Native American||Historic tribal mission for the Coeur d'Alene Tribe|
|Oneida County Pioneer Museum||Malad||Oneida||Eastern||Local history|||
|Orma J. Smith Museum of Natural History||Caldwell||Canyon||Southwest||Natural history||Part of College of Idaho, open on Friday afternoons and on the first Saturday of each month|
|Our Memories Indian Creek Museum||Caldwell||Canyon||Southwest||Local history||website, operated by the Canyon County Historical Society, includes period room displays|
|Owyhee County Historical Society Museum and Library||Murphy||Owyhee||Southwest||Local history||website|
|Palouse Discovery Science Center||Moscow||Latah||North Central||Science||website, hands-on science and learning experiences|
|Pappy Boyington Veterans Museum||Hayden||Kootenai||Northern||Aviation||, Registered 501c3,local aviation and military aviation history, includes artifacts of aviator Pappy Boyington and related Baa Baa Black Sheep television series "Stories From The Museum" . Retelling the lost stories of veterans.|
|Paris Historical Museum||Paris||Bear Lake||Eastern||Local history|||
|Payette County Museum||Payette||Payette||Southwest||Local history||website, operated by the Payette County Historical Society|
|Post Falls Historical Society Museum||Post Falls||Kootenai||Northern||Local history|||
|Power County Museum||American Falls||Power||Eastern||Local history||Operated by the Power County Historical Society|
|Priest Lake Museum||Coolin||Boundary||Northern||Local history||website, exhibits on area Native Americans, pioneers, early businesses, history of the US Forest Service|
|Priest River Museum and Timber Education Center||Priest River||Bonner||Northern||Industry - Timber||Exhibits on pioneer life, timber industry, located in the late 19th-century Keyser homestead house|
|Rock Creek Station and Stricker Homesite||Twin Falls||Twin Falls||South Central||History||Operated by the Idaho State Historical Society, includes the mid-19th-century house, store, pioneer cemetery and outbuildings|
|Roseberry General Store and Museum||Donnelly||Valley||Southwest||History||website, early 20th-century general store with historic displays and current merchandise|
|Sacajawea Interpretive, Cultural and Education Center||Salmon||Lemhi||Central||Biography||website, focuses on Sacajawea, her people the Agaidika, and the Lewis and Clark expedition|
|Shoshone-Bannock Tribal Museum||Fort Hall||Bannock||Eastern||Ethnic - Native American||Culture and art of the Shoshone people|
|Shoshone County Mining & Smelting Museum||Kellogg||Shoshone||Northern||Industry - mining||website, also known as Staff House Museum, exhibits on mining, smelting and cultural history of North Idaho's Silver Valley, located in the former Bunker Hill Staff house|
|Shoshone Indian Ice Caves and Museum||Shoshone||Lincoln||South Central||Ethnic - Native American / geology||Lava ice cave and museum with Native American artifacts, minerals and gems|
|Sierra Silver Mine Tour||Wallace||Shoshone||Northern||Industry - mining||website, tours of an underground silver mine|
|Soda Springs Historical Museum||Soda Springs||Caribou||Eastern||Local history||Located in the 1919 Ender's Hotel|
|South Bannock County Historical Center Museum||Lava Hot Springs||Bannock||Eastern||Local history||website|
|Spragpole Museum||Mullan||Shoshone||Northern||Local history||Area mining history, logging, late 19th-century period room and business displays|
|Stanley Historical Museum||Stanley||Custer||Central||Local history||Operated by the Sawtooth Interpretive & Historical Association in historic Valley Creek Ranger Station in Sawtooth National Recreation Area|
|Sun Valley Center for the Arts||Ketchum||Blaine||Central||Art||Also operates in Hailey, Idaho, contemporary and historical art by artists from around the world|
|Sun Valley Museum of History||Ketchum||Blaine||Central||Local history||Operated by the Sun Valley Community Library Association, located in the historic Forest Service Park, area cultural heritage|
|Teton Flood Museum||Rexburg||Madison||Southeast||Local history||Website, operated by the Rexburgh Historical Society|
|Teton Valley Museum||Driggs||Teton||Southeast||Local history|||
|Twin Falls County Historical Society Museum||Twin Falls||Twin Falls||South Central||Local history||website, exhibits include, Oregon Trail migration, ranching, irrigated-farming, early 1900s life. In the old Union School building, offers outbuildings and perimeter displays.|
|Valley County Museum||Donnelly||Valley||Southwest||Open air||website, also known as Historic Roseberry, operated by the Long Valley Preservation Society, includes the John Korvola Homestead|
|Wallace District Mining Museum||Wallace||Shoshone||Northern||Industry - mining||website, features artifacts and model of the Sunshine Mine, area mining heritage|
|Warhawk Air Museum||Nampa||Canyon||Southwest||Aerospace||website, historic military aircraft, military aviation history and artifacts|
|Weippe Discovery Center||Weippe||Clearwater||North Central||History||website, library, museum and community center, exhibits about Lewis and Clark|
|Weippe Hilltop Heritage Museum||Weippe||Clearwater||North Central||Local history|||
|Weiser Museum||Weiser||Washington||Southwest||Local history||Displays include Intermountain Institute, agriculture, Native Americans, mining, local automotive history, military|
|White Spring Ranch Museum||Genesee||Latah||North Central||Historic house||website, late 19th-century farmhouse, c.1876 Log cabin, c.1880 Curio Museum cabin|
|Wilford Woodruff Home||Randolph||Bear Lake||Eastern||Local history||Pioneer relics of early Mormon pioneer leader Wilford Woodruff|
|World Sports Humanitarian Hall of Fame||Boise||Ada||Southwest||Hall of fame - sports||Located on the campus of Boise State University, humanitarian contributions of athletes|
- Hess Heritage Museum, Ashton
- Ketchum Sun Valley Historical Society Heritage & Ski Museum, Ketchum, collections now part of the Sun Valley Museum of History
- Sacajawea Museum at Spalding, former museum near the site of the Spalding Mission whose contents were sold off after a flood in 1963; featured a buckskin dress from Sacajawea, various Nez Perce Chief headdresses including two from the young Chief Joseph, and a dugout canoe from the Lewis and Clark expedition
The Idaho Department of Commerce tourism division has divided the state into these seven regions which are used in the table above:
- Northern - Counties: Benewah, Bonner, Boundary, Kootenai, and Shoshone,
- North Central - Counties: Clearwater, Idaho, Latah, Lewis, and Nez Perce
- Southwest - Counties: Ada, Adams, Boise, Canyon, Elmore, Gem, Owyhee, Payette, Valley, and Washington
- Central - Counties: Blaine, Butte, Camas, Custer, and Lemhi
- South Central - Counties: Cassia, Gooding, Jerome, Lincoln, Minidoka, and Twin Falls
- Southeast - Counties: Bingham, Bonneville, Clark, Fremont, Jefferson, Madison, and Teton
- Eastern - Counties: Bannock, Bear Lake, Caribou, Franklin, Oneida, and Power
- "Bellevue Historical Society". Idaho Association of Museums. Archived from the original on 12 November 2014. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Vertebrate Museum". Boise State University. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Cambridge Museum". Visit Idaho. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "DUP Satellite Museum Directory". Daughters of Utah Pioneers. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Canyon County Crossroads Transportation Museum". Canyon County, Idaho. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "About Cassia: Historical Society » Museum". Cassia County, Idaho. Archived from the original on 11 November 2014. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Cassia County Historical Museum". Visit Idaho. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Clayton Area Historical Museum". Idaho Association of Museums. Archived from the original on 12 November 2014. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Official site". Clayton Area Historical Association. Archived from the original on 12 November 2014. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Collector's Corner Museum". Visit Idaho. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Collector's Corner Museum". Idaho Association of Museums. Archived from the original on 12 November 2014. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Official site". Council Valley Museum. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Official site". Crane Historical Society. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Eagle Historical Museum". City of Eagle. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Other Museums". Clearwater Historical Museum. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "The Historic Franklin Properties". Idaho State Historical Society. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Museums". Glenns Ferry, Idaho. Retrieved 2 June 2016.
- "Gooding County Museum". City of Gooding. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- "Facebook site". Heritage Hall Museum. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Heritage Hall Museum". Idaho Association of Museums. Archived from the original on 12 November 2014. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Official site". Historic P&In Depot. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Historical Hughes House". Visit Idaho. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Facebook site". J. Howard Bradbury Memorial Logging Museum. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "J. Howard Bradbury Memorial Logging Museum". Visit Idaho. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Farnsworth TV & Pioneer Museum". Visit Idaho. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Kamiah Valley Historical Society". Idaho Association of Museums. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Official site". Kuna Historical Society. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Kuna Historical Museum". Idaho Association of Museums. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Lewis-Clark State College Center for Arts & History". Lewis & Clark State College. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Lochsa Historical Ranger Station Museum". Visit Idaho. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Historical Society". Minidoka County, Idaho. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Minidoka County Museum". Minidoka County Historical Society. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Museums in Southeast Idaho". Idaho Association of Museums. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- "Museum of Winchester History". Idaho Association of Museums. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Museum of Winchester History". Greater Craigmont Area Chamber of Commerce. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "North Custer Museum". Idaho Association of Museums. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Oakley Valley Historical Museum". Visit Idaho. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Oasis Bordello Museum". Visit Idaho. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Oasis Bordello Museum". Roadside America. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Old Fort Boise Historical Society". Idaho Association of Museums. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Oneida County Pioneer Museum". Malad, Idaho. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Orma J. Smith Museum of Natural History". College of Idaho. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Paris Historical Museum". Bear Lake Valley CVB. Archived from the original on 29 November 2014. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Museums". Pioneer Country Travel Council of Southeastern Idaho. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Official site". Post Falls Historical Society. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Power County Museum". Power County Historical Society. Archived from the original on 6 December 2013. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Power County Historical Society and Museum". Power County, Idaho. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Priest River Museum and Timber Education Center". Visit Idaho. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Fort Hall Reservation". Pioneer Country Travel Council of Southeastern Idaho. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Shoshone Bannock Tribal Museum". Visit Idaho. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Shoshone Indian Ice Caves". Visit Idaho. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Shoshone Ice Caves". College of Southern Idaho. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Shoshone Ice Caves". Roadside America. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Soda Springs Idaho Historical Museum". Idaho Association of Museums. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Official site". The Sprag Pole Inn and Museum. Archived from the original on 30 September 2011. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Spragpole Museum". Visit Idaho. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Stanley Historical Museum". Sawtooth Interpretive & Historical Association. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Stanley Museum". Idaho Association of Museums. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "Sun Valley Museum of History". Community Library of Ketchum. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Teton Valley Museum Foundation". Teton Valley Chamber of Commerce. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Teton Valley Museum". Visit Idaho. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Weippe Hilltop Heritage Museum". Idaho Association of Museums. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Official site". Weiser Museum. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "White Spring Ranch Museum & Archive Library". Idaho Association of Museums. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Wilford Woodruff Home". Bear Lake Valley CVB. Archived from the original on 29 November 2014. Retrieved 12 November 2014.
- "World Sports Humanitarian Hall of Fame". Boise Convention & Visitors Bureau. Archived from the original on 11 November 2014. Retrieved 11 November 2014.
- "Hess Heritage Museum collection up for auction". Standard Journal. Retrieved 9 October 2013.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-06-28. Retrieved 2013-06-26.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link) The Evans collection, 1884-1959, Boise State University, accessed 6/26/2013
- "Visit Idaho" Web page, Idaho Department of Commerce. Retrieved February 13, 2007