List of museums in North Dakota
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Museums in North Dakota.|
This list of museums in North Dakota, United States, is a list of museums, defined for this context as institutions (including nonprofit organizations, government entities, and private businesses) that collect and care for objects of cultural, artistic, scientific, or historical interest and make their collections or related exhibits available for public viewing. Museums that exist only in cyberspace (i.e., virtual museums) are not included.
To use the sortable table, click on the icons at the top of each column to sort that column in alphabetical order; click again for reverse alphabetical order.
|Bagg Bonanza Farm||Mooreton||Richland||Southeast||Farm||Historic bonanza farm buildings and machinery|
|Barnes County History Museum||Valley City||Barnes||Southeast||Local history||Operated by the Barnes County Historical Society|
|Billings County Museum||Medora||Billings||Southwest||Local history||Located in the former county courthouse, operated by the Billings County Historical Society|
|Bismarck State College Galleries||Bismarck||Burleigh||Southwest||Art||Elsa Forde Gallery in Schafer Hall, and Gannon Gallery in the library|
|Bonanzaville U.S.A.||West Fargo||Cass||Southeast||Open air||Includes over 40 buildings on 12 acres (49,000 m2), historic aircraft, automobiles, horse-drawn vehicles, farm equipment, museums on law enforcement, medicine, telephones, firefighting, and period stores and houses|
|Bottineau County Historical Museum||Bottineau||Bottineau||North Central||Local history|||
|Bowdon Centennial Museum||Bowdon||Wells||North Central||Local history|||
|Buckstop Junction||Bismarck||Burleigh||Southwest||Open air||website, historic village on 20 acres, operated by the Missouri Valley Historical Society|
|Buffalo Trails Museum||Epping||Williams||Northwest||Multiple||website, includes a homesteader's log cabin, dentist's office, photograph gallery, library, and the original Stevens country school|
|Camp Hancock State Historic Site||Bismarck||Burleigh||Southwest||Military||History of the mid 19th century infantry post, also local history|
|Cavalier County Museum||Langdon||Cavalier||Northeast||Local history||Operated by the Cavalier County Historical Society|
|Chateau de Mores State Historic Site||Medora||Billings||Southwest||Historic house||Late 19th century period house|
|Children's Museum at Yunker Farm||Fargo||Cass||Southeast||Children's||website|
|Coleman Museum||Ellendale||Dickey||South Central||Local history||Operated by the Ellendale Historical Society|
|Dakota Buttes Museum||Hettinger||Adams||Southwest||Local history|||
|Dakota Dinosaur Museum||Dickinson||Stark||Southwest||Natural history||Fossils and dinosaur replicas, rocks, minerals and meteorites|
|Dakota Territory Air Museum||Minot||Ward||Northwest||Aviation||Civilian and military aircraft, photos and memorabilia|
|Dickey County Heritage Center||Oakes||Dickey||Southeast||Local history||Operated by the Dickey County Historical Society|
|Dickinson Museum Center||Dickinson||Stark||Southwest||Multiple||Includes Joachim Regional Museum with local history and art exhibits, Pioneer Machinery Museum, and the open air Prairie Outpost Park with historic village buildings|
|Dickinson State University Art Gallery||Dickinson||Stark||Southwest||Art||Located on the lower level of Klinefelter Hall|
|Divide County Museum||Crosby||Divide||Northwest||Open air||Pioneer village including two churches, a schoolhouse, print shop, general store, sawmill, blacksmith shop, baker and a bank|
|Douglas Centennial Museum||Douglas||Ward||Northwest||Local history||Open by appointment|
|Dunn County Historical Museum||Dunn Center||Dunn||Southwest||Local history||website, themes include American Indian, Western, farm machinery, religious, military, children's artifacts, household items, clothing, photographs and furniture|
|Eddy County Museum||New Rockford||Eddy||North Central||Local history||Includes school, church and depot with historic furnishings and exhibits, operated by the Eddy County Historical Society|
|Elgin Museum||Elgin||Grant||Southwest||Railroad||Open by appointment, located in a historic depot|
|Emmons County Museum||Linton||Emmons||Southwest||Local history||Operated by the Emmons County Historical Society, includes schoolroom display, saddles, tack, children's furniture, toys, clothing, household items, military items|
|Empire Arts Center||Grand Forks||Grand Forks||Northeast||Art|
|Enderlin Museum||Enderlin||Ransom||Southeast||Local history||website|
|Fargo Air Museum||Fargo||Cass||Southeast||Aviation|
|Flickertail Village Museum||Stanley||Mountrail||Northwest||Open air|||
|Former Governors' Mansion||Bismarck||Burleigh||Southwest||Historic house||1893 period mansion, home to 20 governors|
|Fort Abercrombie State Historic Site||Abercrombie||Richland||Southeast||Military||Restored fort and museum|
|Fort Abraham Lincoln||Mandan||Morton||Southwest||Multiple||Includes visitor center exhibits about the fort and Mandan tribe, On-A-Slant Indian Village, 1870s period Custer House|
|Fort Buford State Historic Site||Williston||Williams||Northwest||Military||Restored fort and museum|
|Fort Mandan||Washburn||McLean||Northwest||Military||Reconstructed stockade fort|
|Fort Ransom State Park||Fort Ransom||Ransom||Southeast||Multiple||Includes visitor center displays about 19th-century sodbusters and of the Mound Builders, and two homesteader farms|
|Fort Seward||Jamestown||Stutsman||South Central||Local history||website, includes artifacts from archaeological digs at the site of the fort|
|Fort Stevenson State Park||Garrison||McLean||Northwest||Military||Includes Fort Stevenson Guardhouse Interpretive Center, a replica of the original military guardhouse with artifacts, memorabilia, and history of Fort Stevenson and the Missouri River|
|Fort Totten State Historic Site||Fort Totten||Benson||Northeast||Military||Restored fort and Lake Region Pioneer Daughters Museum|
|Fort Union Trading Post National Historic Site||Williston||Williams||Northwest||History||Fur trading post with seasonal living history presentations|
|Foster County Museum||Carrington||Foster||South Central||Local history|||
|Frontier Fort and Wildlife Museum||Jamestown||Stutsman||South Central||Multiple||RV campsite with museum, includes wildlife mounts, American Indian exhibits, agricultural artifacts, local and regional history|
|Frontier Museum||Williston||Williams||Northwest||Open air||Open by appointment, includes a rural church, house, depot, country school, depot taxi, displays from the 20s through the 50s|
|Frontier Village||Jamestown||Stutsman||South Central||Open air||Re-created prairie town of 24 buildings, includes art gallery and Louis L'Amour Writer's Shack|
|Gateway to Science||Bismarck||Burleigh||South Central||Science||website, hands-on science center|
|Gingras Trading Post State Historic Site||Walhalla||Pembina||Northeast||Historic house||Mid-19th century fur trading post and house|
|Goose River Heritage Center Museum||Mayville||Traill||Northeast||Local history||Period displays, open seasonally|
|Grand Forks Historical Society||Grand Forks||Grand Forks||Northeast||Open air||website, complex includes Myra Museum of local history, 1900 period Thomas D. Campbell House, a Lustron house, a post office/general store, and a schoolhouse|
|Grassy Butte Post Office||Grassy Butte||McKenzie||Northwest||Local history||Ukrainian-type log building formerly used as a post office, open in summer|
|Griggs County Museum||Cooperstown||Griggs||Northeast||Local history||website|
|Hampden History Museum||Hampden||Ramsey||North Central||Local history|||
|Hatton-Eielson Museum||Hatton||Traill||Northeast||Historic house||Boyhood home of polar aviator Carl Ben Eielson, also displays of city and area history|
|Hawk Museum||Wolford||Pierce||North Central||Agriculture||website, antique tractors, farm equipment and implements|
|Heritage Park Museum||Garrison||McLean||Northwest||Open air||Includes a train depot, country school, country church, telephone office, two fully furnished homestead houses, and a log cabin|
|Hettinger County Historical Society Museum||Regent||Hettinger||Southwest||Local history|||
|James Memorial Art Center||Williston||Williams||Northwest||Art||Community art center|
|Knife River Indian Villages National Historic Site||Stanton||Mercer||Northwest||Native American||Includes museum, sites of Northern Plains Indians villages, reconstructed earth lodge|
|Lake County Historical Society Pioneer Village and Museum||Kenmare||Ward||Northwest||Open air||22 buildings on 5 acres, operated by the Lake County Historical Society|
|Lake Region Heritage Center||Devils Lake||Ramsey||North Central||Local history||Displays include a pioneer doctor's room, the original federal courtroom, an early law office, a barber shop, a dentist office and Native American beadwork, also art exhibits|
|LaMoure County Museum||LaMoure||LaMoure||South Central||Local history|||
|Larimore Community Museum||Larimore||Grand Forks||Northeast||Local history|||
|Lewis and Clark Trail Museum||Alexander||McKenzie||Northwest||Local history||Exhibits include Lewis and Clark Expedition diorama, antiques and period displays, cars, machinery, homestead artifacts|
|Lidgerwood Community Museum||Lidgerwood||Richland||Southeast||Local history|||
|Litchville Community Museum||Litchville||Barnes||Northwest||Local history|||
|Logan County Historical Society||Napoleon||Logan||Northwest||Open air|||
|Ludwig and Christina Welk Homestead||Strasburg||Emmons||Southwest||Historic house||Turn-of-the-20th-century farmhouse and birthplace of orchestra leader Lawrence Welk|
|Makoti Threshers Museum||Makoti||Ward||Northwest||Open air||Open by appointment, pioneer village, and transportation and farm equipment, including steam engines, kerosene and gasoline tractors, crawlers, road building equipment, wagons, sawmill, farm equipment, stationary engines, cars, trucks, and firefighting equipment|
|Manfred Heritage Museum||Manfred||Wells||North Central||Open air|||
|Manvel Museum||Manvel||Grand Forks||Northeast||Local history|||
|Maury Wills Museum||Fargo||Cass||Southeast||Biographical||Life of baseball player Maury Wills, located at Newman Outdoor Field|
|McLeod Museum Complex||McLeod||Ransom||Southeast||Open air||website, includes local history museum in a church, one room schoolhouse, depot, homestead house, fire hall, farm machinery, operated by the McLeod Preservation Historical Society|
|McHenry Railroad Loop||McHenry||Foster||North Central||Railroad||End-of-the-line turn-around railroad loop, train rides and museum|
|McKenzie County Heritage Park||Watford City||McKenzie||Northwest||Open air|||
|McLean County Historical Society Museums||Washburn||McLean||Northwest||Multiple||website, complex includes main museum with local history, natural history and culture exhibits, Former McLean County Courthouse with period room and business displays, a schoolhouse, cabin and Sioux ferry boat|
|Melzer Museum||Woodworth||Stutsman||Northwest||Medical||Historic doctor's office, includes American Indian photography|
|Memorial Union Gallery at North Dakota State University||Fargo||Cass||Southeast||Art||Changing special exhibits and displays from its collection of 20th and 21st-century art, including works by Andy Warhol, Judy Chicago, Pablo Picasso, Fritz Scholder, James Rosenquist, and Jaune Quick-To-See Smith|
|Mercer County Historical Museum||Beulah||Mercer||Northwest||Local history|||
|Midland Continental Depot Transportation Museum||Wimbledon||Barnes||South Central||Railroad||Historic depot, exhibits about the Midland Continental Railroad and local singer Peggy Lee|
|Minnewaukan Museum||Minnewaukan||Benson||Northwest||Local history|||
|Missouri-Yellowstone Confluence Interpretive Center||Williston||Williams||Northwest||Local history||Exhibits on the geography, geology, and history of the area|
|National Buffalo Museum||Jamestown||Stutsman||South Central||History||website, cultural and historical significance of the North American bison in Plains culture, includes live buffalo, located at the Frontier Village|
|Norseman Museum||Tioga||Williams||Northwest||Local history|||
|North American Game Warden Museum||Dunseith||Rolette||North Central||Law enforcement||Located in the International Peace Garden, work of game wardens and conservation officers|
|North Dakota Cowboy Hall of Fame||Medora||Billings||Southwest||American West||website, history and culture of the American West, including cowboys, Native Americans, ranching and rodeo|
|North Dakota Firefighters Museum||Garrison||McLean||Northwest||Firefighting||website|
|North Dakota Fishing Hall of Fame||Garrison||McLean||Northwest||Sports||Housed at North Country Marine & Motorsports, includes photos, fishing gear and equipment|
|North Dakota Heritage Center||Bismarck||Burleigh||Southwest||History||Official state history museum|
|North Dakota Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center||Washburn||McLean||Northwest||History||Lewis and Clark Expedition in the state, area fur trade and agriculture|
|North Dakota Maritime Museum||Devils Lake||Ramsey||North Central||Military||U.S. Navy uniforms, posters, medals, photos, hats, memorabilia, most from World War II|
|North Dakota Museum of Art||Grand Forks||Grand Forks||Northeast||Art||Collections include contemporary Native American and international art|
|North Dakota State Capitol||Bismarck||Burleigh||Southwest||History||Guided tours only|
|North Dakota State Railroad Museum||Mandan||Morton||Southwest||Railroad||website|
|Northern Lights Art Gallery||Mayville||Traill||Northeast||Art||Non-profit regional art gallery|
|Northwest Art Center||Minot||Ward||Northwest||Art||website, part of Minot State University, two galleries host exhibitions by local, regional, national and international artists|
|Northwood Pioneer Museum||Northwood||Grand Forks||Northeast||Local history|||
|Old Soo Depot Transportation Museum||Minot||Ward||Northwest||Transportation||History of transportation in the American West including railroads, automobiles, buses and aviation|
|Ox Cart Trails Historical Society Museum||Drayton||Pembina||Northeast||Local history||website|
|Paul Broste Rock Museum||Parshall||Mountrail||Northwest||Geology||website, rocks and minerals|
|Pembina County Historical Museum||Cavalier||Pembina||Northeast||Agriculture|||
|Pembina State Museum||Pembina||Pembina||Northeast||Local history||Area cultural and natural history|
|Pfennig Wildlife Museum||Beulah||Mercer||Northwest||Natural history||Animal mounts from around the world|
|Pioneer Heritage Center at Icelandic State Park||Cavalier||Pembina||Northeast||Open air|
|Pioneer Museum of McKenzie County||Watford City||McKenzie||Northwest||Local history||Located in the Long X Trading Post Visitor Center|
|Pioneer Trails Museum||Hanks||Williams||Northwest||Local history|||
|Pioneer Trails Regional Museum||Bowman||Bowman||southwest||Local history||website|
|Plains Art Museum||Fargo||Cass||Southeast||Art||Collections include contemporary, Native American and folk art|
|Plaza Community Museum||Plaza||Mountrail||Northwest||Local history|||
|Prairie Village Museum||Rugby||Pierce||North Central||Open air||website, includes pioneer village, classic cars, antique tools, farm equipment and implements, antique guns, household items, Native American and Eskimo artifacts, wildlife displays, Scandinavian heritage exhibit|
|Railroad Museum of Minot||Minot||Ward||Northwest||Railroad||Railroad cars, equipment, uniforms, memorabilia|
|Ransom County Historical Museum||Fort Ransom||Ransom||Southeast||Open air||website, includes flour mill, historic house, one room schoolhouse, pioneer dam, local history and period room displays|
|Ray Opera House Museum||Ray||Williams||Northwest||Local history||Exhibits include musical instruments, pioneer artifacts and African artifacts|
|Renville County Museum||Mohall||Renville||Northwest||Local history|||
|Richland County Historical Museum||Wahpeton||Richland||Southeast||Local history|||
|Roger Maris Museum||Fargo||Cass||Southeast||Biographical||Baseball player Roger Maris|
|Rolette County Historical Society Museum||St. John||Rolette||North Central||Open air|||
|Ronald Reagan Minuteman Missile State Historic Site||Cooperstown||Griggs||South Central||Military||Two former missile sites, includes the Oscar-Zero Missile Alert Facility|
|Rosebud School Museum||Fullerton||Dickey||South Central||School||1901 country school|
|Ryder Historical Museums||Ryder||Ward||Northwest||Local history|||
|Sargent County Museum||Forman||Sargent||Southeast||Local history||website|
|Scandinavian Heritage Park||Minot||Ward||Northwest||Open air||Replica buildings and exhibits about Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, and Iceland|
|Schulstad Stone House Museum||Forbes||Dickey||South Central||Historic house||1907 period house, open by appointment|
|Shimmin Tveit Museum||Forbes||Dickey||South Central||Local history|||
|Steele County Museum||Hope||Steele||Southeast||Local history||Operated by the Steele County Historical Society|
|Stump Lake Village Pioneer Museum||Pekin||Nelson||North Central||Open air||website, pioneer village, operated by the Nelson County Historical Society|
|Stutsman County Memorial Museum||Jamestown||Stutsman||South Central||Local history||website, Arts and Crafts-style Lutz Mansion with period rooms and displays of local history|
|Taube Museum of Art||Minot||Ward||Northwest||Art||Formerly known as the Minot Art Gallery, area visual art|
|Theodore Roosevelt's Maltese Cross Cabin||Medora||Billings||Southwest||Historic house||Located in Theodore Roosevelt National Park, cabin used by Theodore Roosevelt before he became president|
|Three Affiliated Tribes Museum||New Town||Mountrail||Northwest||Native American||History and culture of the Mandan, Hidatsa and Arikara people|
|Tofthagen Library and Museum||Lakota||Nelson||North Central||Local history|
|Toy Farmer Museum||LaMoure||LaMoure||South Central||Toy||website, toy farm equipment|
|Traill County Museum Complex||Hillsboro||Traill||Northeast||Open air||Includes 1897 period Plummer House, log cabin, two buildings with military, school, pioneer and agriculture collections|
|Turtle Mountain Chippewa Indian Heritage Center||Belcourt||Rolette||North Central||Native American||website, located on the Turtle Mountain Indian Reservation|
|V & R Toy Museum||Kenmare||Ward||Northwest||Toy||Includes farm toys, construction toys, trucks, hand-made toys, buckles, caps, train set and farm scene display, open by appointment|
|Victorian Dress Museum||Rugby||Pierce||North Central||Textile||Reproduction - prize winning - Victorian style dresses and accessories, located in former church|
|Walsh County Historical Museum||Minto||Walsh||Northeast||Open air||Includes a trading post, country school, log cabin, complete main street with shops, wildlife displays|
|Ward County Historical Society Pioneer Village||Minot||Ward||Northwest||Open air||website, located on the North Dakota State Fair Grounds|
|Wells County Museum||Fessenden||Wells||Northwest||Local history||Open during the Wells County Fair and by appointment|
|Wimbledon Community Museum||Wimbledon||Barnes||South Central||History||Antiques and period displays|
- "Barnes County Historical Society". ND Tourism. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Facebook site". Barnes County Historical Society Museum. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Official site". Billings County Museum. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Bismarck State College Galleries". North Dakota Art Gallery Association. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Bottineau County Historical Museum". Discover Our Town. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Bowdon Centennial Museum". ND Tourism. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Coleman Museum". Ellendale, North Dakota. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Dakota Buttes Museum". Hettinger Area Chamber of Commerce. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Dickey County Heritage Center". Oakes, North Dakota. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Dickinson State University Art Gallery". Dickinson State University. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Douglas Centennial Museum". ND Tourism. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Eddy County Museum". City of New Rockford. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Elgin Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Emmons County Museum brochure" (PDF). Linton, ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Emmons County Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Flickertail Village & Museum". Stanley, ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Fort Seward". Visit Jamestown, ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Attractions". Garrison, North Dakota. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Foster County Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Foster County Museum Photos". CarringtonNews .Com. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "The Frontier Ft. Campground and Museum". Reuben Liechty REALTORS. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Frontier Fort & Wildlife Museum". Visit Jamestown ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Frontier Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Frontier Village". Visit Jamestown, ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Goose River Heritage Center Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Hampden History Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Attractions". Rugby Chamber of Commerce. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Hettinger County Historical Society Museum Photos". James Q. Jacobs. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Hettinger County Historical Society Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Facebook site". Lake County Historical Society. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Attractions". Kenmare, ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "LaMoure Tourism - Things to See and Do". LaMoure, ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "LaMoure County Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Larimore Community Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Lewis and Clark Trail Museum". McKenzie County Tourism. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Lidgerwood Community Museum". City of Lidgerwood. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Litchville Community Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Logan County Historical Society". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Makoti Threshers Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Manfred the museum". Minot Daily News. June 12, 2013. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Official site". Manfred History and Preservation. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Manvel Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "McKenzie County Heritage Park". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Melzer Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Memorial Union Gallery". North Dakota State University. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Museums". Beulah, ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Minnewaukan Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Norseman Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Official site". North Dakota Fishing Hall of Fame. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Heritage Museums". Devils Lake Tourism. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Official site". North Dakota Maritime Museum Association. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Official site". Northern Lights Art Gallery. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Northwood Pioneer Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Pembina County Historical Museum & Pioneer Machinery Grounds". Cavalier, ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Pembina County Museum and Pioneer Machinery Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Museums". Beulah, ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Pioneer Museum of McKenzie County". McKenzie County Tourism. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Pioneer Trails Museum". Museums USA. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Pioneer Trails Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Plaza Community Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Railroad Museum of Minot". Visit Minot. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Facebook site". RailRoad Museum of Minot. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Ray Opera House Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Renville County Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Richland County Historical Museum". Wahpeton, North Dakota. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Rolette County Historical Society Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Rosebud School Museum". Fullerton, ND. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Ryder Historical Museums". Visit ND. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Schulstad Stone House Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Shimmin Tveit Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Three Tribes Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "V & R Toy Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Attractions". Rugby Chamber of Commerce. Retrieved 14 December 2014.
- "Walsh County Historical Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Wells County Historical Society". Visit ND. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Wimbledon Community Museum". Visit ND. Retrieved 15 December 2014.
- "Cass County Pioneer Village". Roadside America. Retrieved 14 December 2014.