List of national parks of Ghana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Bia National Park
- Bui National Park
- Digya National Park - A park on the western bank of the Volta Lake that includes large swathes of inland estuary. It is located approximately 100 km to the east of Techiman.
- Kakum National Park - A coastal rainforest in the central region with abundant plant and animal life. Park facilities include access to the upper rainforest canopy. Located 30 km north of Cape Coast.
- Kyabobo National Park
- Mole National Park - A former game reserve in the isolated northern region of Ghana that contains an abundant variety of wildlife. It is located 100 km to the west of Tamale.
- Nini Suhien National Park - A small forest located in the western region near the border of Cote d'Ivoire.
- Ankasa Conservation Area
- Assin-Attandanso Game Production Reserve
- Asubima Forest Reserve
- Ayum Forest Reserve
- Boin Tano Forest Reserve
- Bonsam Bepo Forest Reserve
- Draw River Forest Reserve
- Krokosua Hills Forest Reserve
- Mamiri Forest Reserve
- Tano Nimiri Forest Reserve
- Kalakpa Forest Reserve
- UICN/PACO (2010). "Parks and reserves of Ghana : Management effectiveness assessment of protected areas" (PDF). Ouagadougou, BF: UICN/PACO. ISBN 978-2-8317-1277-2.