List of national parks of Seychelles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are two terrestrial national parks and six marine national parks in the Seychelles. The parks are administered by Seychelles National Environment Commission (SNEC), which falls under the Department of the Environment.
- Baie Ternay Marine National Park
- Curieuse Marine National Park
- Ile Coco Marine National Park
- Port Launay Marine National Park
- Silhouette Island Marine National Park
- Ste Anne Marine National Park
- Rocamora, Gérard; Skerret, Adrian. "Important Bird Areas in Africa and associated islands – Seychelles" (PDF). BirdLife International. p. 755. Retrieved 31 January 2012.
- Afrotropical. IUCN. 1 January 1992. p. 256. ISBN 978-2-8317-0092-2. Retrieved 31 January 2012.