List of near-Earth object observation projects
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: table requires interested parties to complete entry of information (April 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
List of near-Earth object observation projects is a list of projects that observe Near-Earth objects. Usually asteroids, but sometimes comets.
WISE, used for NEOWISE
- List of asteroid close approaches to Earth
- Asteroid impact prediction
- Category:Asteroid surveys
- Space debris
- Astronomical survey
- Timeline of astronomical maps, catalogs, and surveys
- "Minor Planet Discoverers (by number)". Minor Planet Center. 12 January 2017. Retrieved 2 February 2017.
- Hahn, Gerhard (6 February 2015). "O.D.A.S. Home Page". European Asteroid Research Node. Archived from the original on 7 September 2006. Retrieved 10 February 2016.
- Waszczak, Adam; Prince, Thomas A.; Laher, Russ; Masci, Frank; Bue, Brian; Rebbapragada, Umaa; Barlow, Tom; Jason Surace; Helou, George (2017). "Small Near-Earth Asteroids in the Palomar Transient Factory Survey: A Real-Time Streak-detection System". Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific. 129 (973): 034402. arXiv:1609.08018. doi:10.1088/1538-3873/129/973/034402. ISSN 1538-3873.
- "Spacewatch Telescope Detects Its First Asteroids". ScienceDaily. Retrieved 2018-11-18.