List of newspapers in Argentina
|Part of a series on the|
The circulation of newspapers in Argentina was peaked in 1983, when 1,420,417 copies overall sold. Two decades later, the overall circulation of newspapers in Argentina declined to 1,109,441 copies and 1,038,955 copies in 2012. Clarin remains the largest newspaper in Argentina, despite the fall in both total circulation and market share, which was peaked at almost 500,000 copies and 35% of all Argentine newspaper market in 1983, respectively.
- "Clarín vende un 32% menos que en 2003 y reduce su presencia en el mercado de diarios (Clarin sells 32% less than in 2003 and reduced its presence in the market daily)". Telam. August 30, 2013. Retrieved February 18, 2014.
- "Argentina: Directory: the Press". Europa World Year Book. Europa Publications. 2003. ISBN 978-1-85743-227-5.
- Latin American Network Information Center. "Argentina: News". USA: University of Texas at Austin.
- "Argentina". Provisional Census of Current Latin American Newspaper Holdings in UK Libraries. UK: Advisory Council on Latin American and Iberian Information Resources.
- "Argentina". Union List of Current Newspapers and Selected Serials. USA: Latin America North East Libraries Consortium.