List of newspapers in Argentina
|This article is part of a series on the|
|Culture of Argentina|
The circulation of newspapers in Argentina peaked in 1983, with a sale of 1,420,417 copies overall. Two decades later it declined to 1,109,441 copies, and to 1,038,955 copies in 2012. Clarín remains the largest newspaper in Argentina, despite the fall in both total circulation and market share, which peaked at almost 500,000 copies and 35% of the Argentine newspaper market in 1983, respectively.
- "Clarín vende un 32% menos que en 2003 y reduce su presencia en el mercado de diarios (Clarin sells 32% less than in 2003 and reduced its presence in the market daily)". Telam. August 30, 2013. Retrieved February 18, 2014.
- "Argentina: Directory: the Press". Europa World Year Book. Europa Publications. 2003. ISBN 978-1-85743-227-5.
- "Medios de Argentina". Medios de Comunicación de la Argentina. mapademedios.com.
- "Argentina". List of Argentine online newspapers. NewspaperIndex.com.
- Latin American Network Information Center. "Argentina: News". USA: University of Texas at Austin.
- "Argentina". Provisional Census of Current Latin American Newspaper Holdings in UK Libraries. UK: Advisory Council on Latin American and Iberian Information Resources.
- "Argentina". Union List of Current Newspapers and Selected Serials. USA: Latin America North East Libraries Consortium. Archived from the original on 2015-02-15.