List of newspapers in Saudi Arabia
Most of the early newspapers in the Persian Gulf region were established in Saudi Arabia. The first newspaper founded in the country and in the Persian Gulf area is Al Falah, which was launched in Mecca in 1920. All of the newspapers published in Saudi Arabia are privately owned.
Arabic daily newspapers
English daily newspapers
Urdu daily newspaper
Malayalam daily newspapers-Kerala
- Malayalam News 
- Gulf Thejas
Defunct daily newspapers
These newspapers are no longer published:
- Aarti Nagraj (26 March 2013). "Revealed: 10 Oldest Newspapers In The GCC". Gulf Business. Retrieved 14 January 2014.
- "Arab Media Influence Report". AMIR. Archived from the original on 12 September 2014. Retrieved 12 September 2014.
- "Saudi Arabia: Directory: the Press". Europa World Year Book. Europa Publications. 2004. ISBN 978-1-85743-255-8.
- William A. Rugh (2004). "Loyalist Press: Major Daily Newspapers". Arab Mass Media: Newspapers, Radio, and Television in Arab Politics. Greenwood. p. 61. ISBN 978-0-275-98212-6.
- "Malayalamnews History".
- "Madhyamam History". Archived from the original on 24 August 2013.
- "Indian regional daily launches Saudi edition".
- "Saudi Arabia: Riyadh Daily has ceased publication". Publicitas. 29 December 2003. Retrieved 20 May 2012.[permanent dead link]