List of object-relational mapping software
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a list of well-known object-relational mapping software. It is not up-to-date or all-inclusive.
|Name||Open source||License||Framework-specific||Qt support||boost support||MySQL support||PostgreSQL support||SQLite support||Oracle support||MSSQL Server support||ODBC support||IBM DB2 support|
|QxOrm||Yes||GPL / commercial||Qt, boost||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
- ActiveJDBC, Java implementation of Active record pattern, inspired by Ruby on Rails
- ActiveJPA, open-source Java ORM JPA-like implementation of Active record pattern
- Apache Cayenne, open-source for Java
- Athena Framework, open-source Java ORM, native support for multitenancy SaaS and remoting to Adobe Flex
- DataNucleus, open-source JDO and JPA implementation (formerly known as JPOX)
- Ebean, open-source ORM framework
- EclipseLink, Eclipse persistence platform
- Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)
- Enterprise Objects Framework, Mac OS X/Java, part of Apple WebObjects
- Hibernate, open-source ORM framework, widely used
- Java Data Objects (JDO)
- JOOQ Object Oriented Querying (jOOQ)
- Kodo, commercial implementation of both Java Data Objects and Java Persistence API
- MyBatis, free open-source, formerly named iBATIS
- TopLink by Oracle
- Base One Foundation Component Library, free or commercial
- DataObjects.NET, commercial
- Dapper, open source
- Entity Framework, included in .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 and above
- iBATIS, free open source, maintained by ASF but now inactive.
- LINQ to SQL, included in .NET Framework 3.5
- NHibernate, open source
- nHydrate, open source
- Quick Objects, free or commercial
- XPO, free, commercial technical support
Object Pascal (Delphi)
- Bold for Delphi Probably the most mature framework for Delphi, but not available due to Embarcadero Helped.
- Enterprise Objects, one of the first commercial OR mappers, available as part of WebObjects
- Core Data, object graph management framework with several persistent stores, ships with Mac OS X and iOS
- CakePHP, ORM and framework for PHP 5, open source (scalars, arrays, objects); based on database introspection, no class extending
- CodeIgniter, framework that includes an ActiveRecord implementation
- Doctrine, open source ORM for PHP 5.2.3, 5.3.X. Free software (MIT)
- FuelPHP, ORM and framework for PHP 5.3, released under the MIT license. Based on the ActiveRecord pattern.
- Laravel, framework that contains an ORM called "Eloquent" an ActiveRecord implementation.
- Propel, ORM and query-toolkit for PHP 5, inspired by Apache Torque, free software, MIT
- Qcodo, ORM and framework for PHP 5, open source
- QCubed, A community driven fork of Qcodo
- Redbean, ORM layer for PHP 5, creates and maintains tables on the fly, open source, BSD
- Skipper, visualization tool and a code/schema generator for PHP ORM frameworks, commercial
- Yii, ORM and framework for PHP 5, released under the BSD license. Based on the ActiveRecord pattern.
- Zend Framework, framework that includes a table data gateway and row data gateway implementations.
- Django, ORM included in Django framework, open source
- SQLAlchemy, open source
- SQLObject, open source
- Storm, open source (LGPL 2.1) developed at Canonical Ltd.
- Tryton, open source
- web2py, the facilities of an ORM are handled by the DAL in web2py, open source
- Odoo - Formerly known as OpenERP, It is an Open Source ERP in which ORM is included
- TOPLink/Smalltalk, by Oracle, the Smalltalk predecessor of the Java version of TOPLink