List of online map services
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (October 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- 1 Global online maps
- 2 Local online maps
- 2.1 Africa
- 2.2 Australia
- 2.3 Azerbaijan
- 2.4 Bangladesh
- 2.5 Bahrain
- 2.6 Belgium
- 2.7 China
- 2.8 Czech Republic
- 2.9 Egypt
- 2.10 Estonia
- 2.11 European Union
- 2.12 Hong Kong
- 2.13 France
- 2.14 Germany
- 2.15 India
- 2.16 Indonesia
- 2.17 Israel
- 2.18 Japan
- 2.19 Kuwait
- 2.20 Malaysia
- 2.21 Malta
- 2.22 Myanmar
- 2.23 New Zealand
- 2.24 Oman
- 2.25 Palestine
- 2.26 Philippines
- 2.27 Qatar
- 2.28 Russia
- 2.29 Saudi Arabia
- 2.30 Singapore
- 2.31 South Africa
- 2.32 South Korea
- 2.33 Switzerland
- 2.34 Taiwan
- 2.35 Thailand
- 2.36 Turkey
- 2.37 United Arab Emirates
- 2.38 United Kingdom
- 2.39 United States
- 2.40 Vietnam
- 3 See also
- 4 References
Global online maps
These maps cover the world, but may have insufficient details in some areas.
- Bing Maps
- Google Maps
- Yahoo! Maps
- Yandex Maps
Local online maps
Local maps cover only part of the earth surface, and may be more detailed than the global ones.
- Africomaps - Covers all 54 countries on the African continent
- "The Australian National Map", by TerriaJS.
- "MinView", by NSW Government
- "Whereis", by Sensis
- "GoMap.Az", by the Government of Azerbaijan.
- "Barikoi" - covers Bangladesh, specially Dhaka city and parts of Narayanganj in detail, more cities will be covered soon
- "Bahrain Locator", by the Government of Bahrain.
- Geo.Brussels - covers the Brussels Region
- Geopunt - covers the Flemish Region and offers all data as open data downloads and services
- WalonMap - covers the Walloon Region
- "AutoNavi Maps", by AutoNavi (Gaode).
- "Baidu Maps", by Baidu.
- "Tencent Maps", by Tencent.
- "Tianditu", by China's State Bureau of Surveying and Mapping.
- "NARSS Geoportal", by the National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences.
- Estonian Land Board - covers the whole country
- " INSPIRE Geoportal", by the European Commission.
- Centamap – launched in 1999, Centamap is built using data from the Hong Kong Government
- Géoportail - government run public service mapping, covers the whole French territory
- ViaMichelin - World maps, city maps, driving directions, Michelin-starred restaurants, hotel booking, traffic news and weather forecast with ViaMichelin.
- Mappy.com - Maps, route planning and address guide services to plan your journeys on all roads Europe.
- "Geoportal.de", by the Federal Agency for Cartography and Geodesy (BKG).
- Bhuvan, by the Indian Space Research Organisation
- "MapmyIndia Maps", by MapmyIndia
- "MapsofIndia", by Compare Infobase Limited
- "Survey of India Maps", by the Survey of India
- "Ina-Geoportal", by Badan Informasi Geospasial.
- "Walla! Maps", by Walla!.
- "Yahoo! Japan Maps", by Yahoo! Japan.
- "MapFan", by Increment P.
- "Kuwait Finder", by Kuwait's Public Authority for Civil Information.
- "1Malaysia Map", by the Ministry of Water, Land and Natural Resources (Malaysia).
- "Geoserver map portal", by the Planning Authority.
- "DPS Map", covers Myanmar/Burma.
- "NZGB Gazetteer", by Land Information New Zealand.
- "National Survey Authority Geoportal", by Oman's National Survey Authority.
- "GeoMOLG", by the Government of Palestine.
- "Philippine Geoportal", by the National Mapping and Resource Information Authority.
- "Qatar Geoportal", by Qatar's Center for Geographic Information Systems (CGIS), part of the Ministry of Municipality and Environment.
- "GeoPortal Saudia", by the General Commission for Survey (GCS).
- "OneMap", by the Singapore Land Authority.
- "AfriGIS Maps", by AfriGIS.
- map.geo.admin.ch - Federal Geoportal Map Viewer - covers whole country with highres maps
- "NLSC Maps", by the National Land Surveying and Mapping Center.
- "Longdo Map", by Longdo.
- "Gezgin Geoportal", by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey.
United Arab Emirates
- "Abu Dhabi Geospatial Portal", an initiative of the Abu Dhabi Spatial Data Infrastructure (AD-SDI) program by the Abu Dhabi Smart Solutions & Services Authority.
- "Makani", by Dubai Municipality's Geographic Information Systems Department.
- Apple Maps - covers the whole country
- Bing Maps – covers the whole country
- Google Maps - covers the whole country
- MapQuest - covers the whole country
- The National Map by the United States Geological Survey.
- Roadtrippers - covers the whole country
- TerraServer-USA - covers the whole country
- "Vietbando Maps", by Vietbando.
- "Vinalo Maps", Vinalo.