Global online maps
These maps cover the world, but may have insufficient details in some areas.
- Apple Maps
- Bing Maps
- Google Earth
- Google Maps
- Jawg Maps
- Mapbox (based on Openstreetmap)
- MapQuest (based on Openstreetmap)
- Petal Maps
- Stadia Maps
- Yahoo! Maps (defunct)
- Yandex Maps
- Africomaps - Covers all 54 countries in the African continent
- Africa Data Hub
- ViaMichelin (based on TomTom
Local online maps
Local maps cover only part of the earth surface, and may be more detailed than the global ones.
- "The Australian National Map", by TerriaJS.
- "MinView", by NSW Government
- "Whereis", by Sensis
- "GoMap.Az", by the Government of Azerbaijan.
- "Barikoi" - covers Bangladesh, specially Dhaka city and parts of Narayanganj in detail, more cities will be covered soon
- "Bahrain Locator", by the Government of Bahrain.
- Geo.Brussels - covers the Brussels Region
- Geopunt - covers the Flemish Region and offers all data as open data downloads and services
- WalonMap - covers the Walloon Region
- "AutoNavi Maps", by AutoNavi (Gaode).
- "Baidu Maps", by Baidu.
- "Tencent Maps", by Tencent.
- Sogou Map by Sogou
- "Tianditu", by China's State Bureau of Surveying and Mapping.
- "Kraks Kort" - also covers Finland, Norway and Sweden
- "NARSS Geoportal", by the National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences.
- Estonian Land Board - covers the whole country
- "INSPIRE Geoportal", by the European Commission.
- "Kraks Kort" - also covers Denmark, Norway and Sweden
- Géoportail - government run public service mapping, covers the whole French territory
- ViaMichelin - World maps, city maps, driving directions, Michelin-starred restaurants, hotel booking, traffic news and weather forecast with ViaMichelin.
- Mappy.com - Maps, route planning and address guide services to plan your journeys on all roads Europe.
- "Geoportal.de", by the Federal Agency for Cartography and Geodesy (BKG).
- Centamap – launched in 1999, Centamap is built using data from the Hong Kong Government
- GeoInfo Map, by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government
- "Bhuvan", by National Remote Sensing Centre, ISRO
- "MapmyIndia Maps", by MapmyIndia
- "MapsofIndia", by Compare Infobase Limited
- "Survey of India Maps", by the Survey of India, DST
- "Ina-Geoportal", by Badan Informasi Geospasial.
- "Yahoo! Japan Maps", by Yahoo! Japan.
- "MapFan", by Increment P.
- "Kuwait Finder", by Kuwait's Public Authority for Civil Information.
- "1Malaysia Map", by the Ministry of Water, Land and Natural Resources (Malaysia).
- "Geoserver map portal", by the Planning Authority.
- "PlanPlus", by Contrast d.o.o.
- "DPS Map", covers Myanmar/Burma.
- "NZGB Gazetteer", by Land Information New Zealand.
- Lagos State: Lagos State Spatial Data Infrastructure
- "Norgeskart" - Map by the Norwegian Mapping and Cadastre Authority
- "Geonorge" - Another map by the Norwegian Mapping and Cadastre Authority
- "Kraks Kort" - Danish map that covers Denmark, Norway (Excluding Svalbard, Jan Mayen and Bouvet), Sweden and Finland
- "National Survey Authority Geoportal", by Oman's National Survey Authority.
- "GeoMOLG", by the Government of Palestine.
- "Philippine Geoportal", by the National Mapping and Resource Information Authority.
- "Qatar Geoportal", by Qatar's Center for Geographic Information Systems (CGIS), part of the Ministry of Municipality and Environment.
- "GeoPortal Saudia", by the General Commission for Survey (GCS).
- "PlanPlus", by Contrast d.o.o.
- "OneMap", by the Singapore Land Authority.
- "AfriGIS Maps", by AfriGIS.
- "Daum Map", by Daum (web portal).
- "Naver Maps", by Naver.
- T Map by SK Telecom
- One Navi by KT corporation
- Spanish official cartography website, including National Topographic Maps MTN50 (1:50,000 scale) and MTN25 (1:25,000 scale).
- SITPA-IDEAS Asturias regional maps.
- "Kraks Kort" - also covers Denmark, Finland and Norway
- Eniro.se, also covers Denmark, Finland and Norway
- map.geo.admin.ch - Federal Geoportal Map Viewer - covers whole country with high-resolution maps
- "Longdo Map", by Longdo.
- "NOSTRA Map", by Globetech.
- "Gezgin Geoportal", by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey.
United Arab Emirates
- "Abu Dhabi Geospatial Portal", an initiative of the Abu Dhabi Spatial Data Infrastructure (AD-SDI) program by the Abu Dhabi Smart Solutions & Services Authority.
- "Makani", by Dubai Municipality's Geographic Information Systems Department.
- "OS Maps", by Ordnance Survey.
- OpenStreetMap - covers the whole country
- "StreetMap", by Streetmap EU Ltd, at streetmap.co.uk - covers the whole country
- Apple Maps - covers the whole country
- Bing Maps – covers the whole country
- Google Maps - covers the whole country
- Libre Map Project
- MapQuest - covers the whole country
- The National Map by the United States Geological Survey.
- Roadtrippers - covers the whole country
- TerraServer-USA - covers the whole country
- "Vietbando Maps", by Vietbando.
- "Vinalo Maps", Vinalo.
- "Maps". Jawg. Retrieved 29 November 2020.
- "Maps". Stadia Maps. Retrieved 22 July 2022.
- Debarshi Dasgupta (8 December 2008). "Room at the Top". Outlook. Vol. 48, no. 49. Outlook Publishing. p. 24.
- "Drive from anywhere to everywhere across India". India Today. Vol. 34, no. 1–8. Thomson Living Media India Limited. 2009.
- "Geographical Sources - Maps of India" (PDF). digitalref.jdvu.ac.in. Jadavpur University.
- "Survey of India using new technologies for mapping and data generation". Department of Science and Technology. Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Geográfica, Organismo Autónomo Centro Nacional de Información. "Centro de Descargas del CNIG (IGN)". Centro de Descargas del CNIG (in Spanish). Retrieved 2022-06-28.
- "Inicio - SITPA - IDEAS". ideas.asturias.es. Retrieved 2022-06-28.