List of online map services
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (September 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Global online maps
These maps cover the world, but may have insufficient details in some areas.
- Bing Maps
- Google Maps
- Yahoo! Maps
- Yandex Maps
Local online maps
Local maps cover only part of the earth surface, and may be more detailed than the global ones.
- Africomaps - Covers all 54 countries in the African continent
- "The Australian National Map", by TerriaJS.
- "MinView", by NSW Government
- "Whereis", by Sensis
- "GoMap.Az", by the Government of Azerbaijan.
- "Barikoi" - covers Bangladesh, specially Dhaka city and parts of Narayanganj in detail, more cities will be covered soon
- "Bahrain Locator", by the Government of Bahrain.
- Geo.Brussels - covers the Brussels Region
- Geopunt - covers the Flemish Region and offers all data as open data downloads and services
- WalonMap - covers the Walloon Region
- "AutoNavi Maps", by AutoNavi (Gaode).
- "Baidu Maps", by Baidu.
- "Tencent Maps", by Tencent.
- "Tianditu", by China's State Bureau of Surveying and Mapping.
- "Kraks Kort" - also covers Finland, Norway and Sweden
- "NARSS Geoportal", by the National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space Sciences.
- Estonian Land Board - covers the whole country
- "INSPIRE Geoportal", by the European Commission.
- "Kraks Kort" - also covers Denmark, Norway and Sweden
- Centamap – launched in 1999, Centamap is built using data from the Hong Kong Government
- Géoportail - government run public service mapping, covers the whole French territory
- ViaMichelin - World maps, city maps, driving directions, Michelin-starred restaurants, hotel booking, traffic news and weather forecast with ViaMichelin.
- Mappy.com - Maps, route planning and address guide services to plan your journeys on all roads Europe.
- "Geoportal.de", by the Federal Agency for Cartography and Geodesy (BKG).
- Bhuvan, by the Indian Space Research Organisation
- "MapmyIndia Maps", by MapmyIndia
- "MapsofIndia", by Compare Infobase Limited
- "Survey of India Maps", by the Survey of India
- "Ina-Geoportal", by Badan Informasi Geospasial.
- "Walla! Maps", by Walla!.
- "Yahoo! Japan Maps", by Yahoo! Japan.
- "MapFan", by Increment P.
- "Kuwait Finder", by Kuwait's Public Authority for Civil Information.
- "1Malaysia Map", by the Ministry of Water, Land and Natural Resources (Malaysia).
- "Geoserver map portal", by the Planning Authority.
- "PlanPlus", by Contrast d.o.o.
- "DPS Map", covers Myanmar/Burma.
- "NZGB Gazetteer", by Land Information New Zealand.
- Lagos State: Lagos State Spatial Data Infrastructure
- "Kraks Kort" - also covers Denmark, Finland and Sweden
- "National Survey Authority Geoportal", by Oman's National Survey Authority.
- "GeoMOLG", by the Government of Palestine.
- "Philippine Geoportal", by the National Mapping and Resource Information Authority.
- "Qatar Geoportal", by Qatar's Center for Geographic Information Systems (CGIS), part of the Ministry of Municipality and Environment.
- "GeoPortal Saudia", by the General Commission for Survey (GCS).
- "PlanPlus", by Contrast d.o.o.
- "OneMap", by the Singapore Land Authority.
- "AfriGIS Maps", by AfriGIS.
- "Kraks Kort" - also covers Denmark, Finland and Norway
- map.geo.admin.ch - Federal Geoportal Map Viewer - covers whole country with highres maps
- "NLSC Maps", by the National Land Surveying and Mapping Center.
- "Longdo Map", by Longdo.
- "NOSTRA Map", by Globetech.
- "Gezgin Geoportal", by the Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey.
United Arab Emirates
- "Abu Dhabi Geospatial Portal", an initiative of the Abu Dhabi Spatial Data Infrastructure (AD-SDI) program by the Abu Dhabi Smart Solutions & Services Authority.
- "Makani", by Dubai Municipality's Geographic Information Systems Department.
- "OS Maps", by Ordnance Survey.
- OpenStreetMap - covers the whole country
- "StreetMap", by Streetmap EU Ltd, at streetmap.co.uk - covers the whole country
- Apple Maps - covers the whole country
- Bing Maps – covers the whole country
- Google Maps - covers the whole country
- MapQuest - covers the whole country
- The National Map by the United States Geological Survey.
- Roadtrippers - covers the whole country
- TerraServer-USA - covers the whole country
- "Vietbando Maps", by Vietbando.
- "Vinalo Maps", Vinalo.