List of original challenges in Brazilian Takeshi's Castle
||This article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject. Learn how and when to remove this template message) (September 2012) (|
Both versions of the Brazilian Takeshi's Castle created original games for the show. This list features the original games of both versions.
Domingão do Faustão's Version (on 90's)
- Avalanche: A mix of Takeshi's Castle Go Nuts 2 and Boulder Dash, where the contestants must reach the top of a ramp using a 'bowling-pin' shaped outfit, with guards rolling down orange and blue balls to knock down the contestants.
- Double Trouble: A mix of Takeshi's Castle High Rollers and the original game Twister Feet (look below): The contestant must cross one spinning log, four spinning disks, another log, three disks and a last log without fall on the pool.
- For Whom The Bell Spins: A contestant needs to duck his head on a baseball bat and spin around it for 10 laps. After it, the contestant must hit the bat on a bell without lose his balance and falls.
- Horse Walk: The contestant must jump on a mechanical bull dressed as a horse and hold on it while it moves to the right quickly, reach a bell on a platform and ring it without falling off the horse.
- Super Clown Brothers: Three contestants at once must dress in a clown outfit (differing by red, green and yellow outfits, one color given to each contestant) over a giant spinning platform. The first contestant to wear the outfit and step on the middle of the platform wins the game.
- Twister Feet: The contestant must cross a pole getting over 7 spinning platforms without falling in the water.
Silvio Santos' Version (1994 and 2008-present)
Takeshi's Castle Games
- Ball Cupping
- Bridge Ball
- End Bell
- Grid Iron
- High Rollers
- Knock Knock
- Mushroom Trip
- Ride The Wave
- Run Way (Mathematics version)
- Skipping Stones
- The Dragon Lake (semi-circle version)
- The Gauntlet
- Walk The Plank
- Wipe Out
- Alien Spin: Two contestants at one time are lifted by a machine and spins for 20 seconds. There are two narrow pathes over a water pool, and the dizzy contestant must cross the path and ring a bell at the other side, without falling in the water.
Bonus prize: The contestant that gets further on the path (but falling in the water) earns a bonus prize.
- Bath Tub Down Hill: The contestant is placed on a bathtub with a big pink ball and pushed down a launching ramp, finishing on a water pond. The contestant must keep on the bathtub with the pink ball.
- Bridge Bike Path: Riding a bike, the contest and must cross over a bridge avoiding four giant swinging objects.
Bonus prize: Each contestant knocked by the last swinging prop gets a bonus prize.
- Crank My Kart: The contestant must cross a gap between two platforms using a small kart suspended by two string lines, moving it using a crank on the cart.
Bonus prize: Each contestant that reach a red mark on the string gets a bonus prize.
- Donut Be Afraid: The contestants have to cross a narrow beam over the pool, jumping through four rotating giant donuts avoiding being knocked off and slide at a ramp, falling on a 5th donut placed at water. Either side of the 1st and 4th donuts are gaps in the beam, making it somewhat harder.
- Dummy Fly: Using a giant swing, the contestant must reach the top of a giant punch-dummy puppet and stay at the top of it.
Bonus prize: Each contestant that stands up on the punch-dummy and falls off it gets a bonus prize.
- Foot Twister: The contestant must cross a pole getting over 7 spinning platforms without falling in the water.
Bonus prize: Each contestant that reaches the 6th platform gets a bonus prize.
- Get Ladder: The contestant must reach a bell on the top a side-tilting ladder over a pool.
- Ice Scream: The contestant must bounce across 4 giant rubber ice-cream balls and finish on a target floating over a poll.
Bonus prize: Each contestant that reaches the last ice-cream gets a bonus prize.
- Kick Release: The contestant must cross a narrow path against a wall above a pole, avoiding mechanical boxing gloves.
Bonus prize: Each contestant that reach a red mark on the wall gets a bonus prize.
- Octopus Ride: This game is done on the same pool used on Wipe Out, but instead of the board, there's a octopus arm with a platform. The contestant must jump over 7 small platforms using the one on the octopus arm as a middle platform to skip between them without falling in the water.
Bonus prize: Each contestant that reach the 5th platform gets a bonus prize.
- Pyramid Scheme: The contestant must climb a stairway on a pyramid, avoiding obstacles and distractions as a water hose sprays on him, a large torrent of water pours on the steps, water ballons, a large ball is thrown at him or even a mummy sliding down the stairs to knock the contestant down.
- Sorry, Tree Again: Six contestants, each one hanging on to a palmtree must stay there without falling, even with some balls and water thrown at them. The last contestant to stay on a tree wins the game.