List of pedophile and pederast advocacy organizations
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Organizations by country
- Ipce (formerly International Pedophile and Child Emancipation; changed its name in 1998 for public relations reasons). It was founded in the early 1990s. As of 2005, it had 79 members in 20 countries.
- Australasian Man/Boy Love Association (AMBLA). An associate of Ipce.
- Australian Paedophile Support Group (APSG). Founded in 1980 or 1983. Its membership was very small. It was disbanded due to police activity and succeeded by the Boy Lovers and Zucchini Eaters (BLAZE). This group was also dismantled by police.
- Dokumentatiedienst Pedofilie.
- Centre de recherche et d'information sur l'enfance et la sexualité (fr), 1982–1986. Founded by Philippe Charpentier. The group published the magazine L'Espoir.
- Fach Und Selbsthilfegruppe Paedophilie. Founded in the early 1970s.
- Studiegroep Pedofilie. Defunct.
- Groupe de Recherche pour une Enfance Différente (GRED), 1979–1987. The group published the bulletin Le Petit Gredin (The Little Rogue).
- AG-Pädo. Founded in 1991 by the association Arbeitsgruppe des Bundesverbandes Homosexualität.
- Aktion Freis Leben (AFL).
- Arbeitskreis Päderastie-Pädophilie (APF). Active in the early 1980s.
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Humane Sexualität (AHS) (de).
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft "Schwule, Päderasten und Transsexuelle" ("Working Group 'Gays, Pederasts and Transsexuals'"). A 1980s faction of the German Green Party involved in pro-pedophile activism. Now defunct and viewed with embarrassment.
- Deutsche Studien- und Arbeitsgemeinschaft Pädophilie (DSAP). 1979–1983.
- Fach und Selbsthilfegruppe Paedophilie.
- Indianerkommune. Active from the 1970s through the mid-1980s. Commune that pressured the Green Party, sometimes violently, for what it considered to be children's liberation.
- Kanalratten. Offshoot of the Indianerkommune but for female pedophiles.
- Krumme 13 (K13).
- Pädoguppe, Rat und Tat-Zentrum.
- Pädophile Selbsthilfe- und Emanzipationsgruppe München (SHG). Starting in 2003, police began raiding its members, resulting in more than half a million items of child pornography seized and multiple arrests.
- Verein für sexuelle Gleichberechtigung. Founded in Munich. 1973–1988.
- Gruppo P. Founded by Francesco Vallini, who was a journalist at the gay magazine Babilonia. He and ten others associated with Gruppo P were arrested in 1993. At the time, the magazine's editorial staff defended him. The group published the bulletin Corriere del pedofili.
- Jon. Founded in 1979 by the Dutch Society for Sexual Reform.
- Party for Neighbourly Love, Freedom, and Diversity, 2006–2010. Dutch political party that advocated lowering the legal age of consent to 12 years old (with the goal of eventually abolishing it) and legalizing child pornography. It never participated in any elections and had only three known members.
- Vereniging Martijn. Founded in 1982. On 27 June 2012 a Dutch court ruled that the group was illegal and ordered it to disband immediately. However this decision was overturned by a higher court in April 2013. The judge motivated their decision by stating that the club did not commit crimes and had the right of freedom of association. This was itself overturned by the Dutch Supreme Court on 18 April 2014, reinstating the trial judge's order and banning the organization for trivializing and glorifying pedophilic acts. The association filed an appeal at the European Court of Human Rights but it was rejected. The group published OK Magazine.
- Schweizerische Arbeitsgemeinschaft Pädophile.
- Paedophile Action for Liberation, formed in 1974, merged with PIE in 1975.
- Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE), 1974–1984. It was affiliated with the National Council for Civil Liberties (now known as Liberty) from 1975 to 1983, when it was expelled. It published the magazines Magpie, Understanding Paedophilia and Childhood Rights. Received support also from the Albany Trust, Campaign for Homosexual Equality, Gay Left, and Spartacus International Gay Guide.
- Childhood Sensuality Circle (CSC). Founded in 1971 in San Diego, California, by a student of Wilhelm Reich. Defunct by the mid-1980s.
- North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA). 1978–present. Considered to be largely defunct.
- Project Truth. One of the organizations which was expelled from ILGA in 1994 for being a pedophile organization.
- René Guyon Society. Most investigators considered it a one-man propaganda operation. Its slogan was said to be "sex before eight, or else it's too late." Defunct by the mid-1980s.
- O'Donnell, Ian; Milner, Claire (2012). Child Pornography: Crime, Computers and Society. Routledge. pp. 11–15. ISBN 9781135846350.
- Whitfield, Charles L.; Silberg, Joyanna L.; Fink, Paul Jay (2001). Misinformation Concerning Child Sexual Abuse and Adult Survivors. Haworth Maltreatment & Trauma Press. p. 129. ISBN 9780789019004.
- Organised Criminal Paedophile Activity, chapter 3. Parliamentary Joint Committee on the National Crime, Australian Parliament, 1995.
- Pablo Santiago (2004). "Colectivos a favor de la pedofilia". Alicia en el lado oscuro (in Spanish). Madrid: Imagine. pp. 387–391. ISBN 84-95882-46-9.
- "Les réseaux pédo-criminels en Belgique avant l'affaire Dutroux" (in French), Françoise van de Moortel.
- "Sex offenders without Borders" (PDF). Save the Children. 2009. Archived from the original (PDF) on 1 August 2013. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- Fonseca, Suheyla. "Um olhar crítico sobre o ativismo pedófilo" (in Portuguese). Revista da Faculdade de Direito de Campos, number 10 (June 2007).
- Bundschuh, Claudia: Pädosexualität (in German). Opladen: Leske + Budrich, 2001. ISBN 3-8100-2930-0
- Jan Fleischhauer, Ann-Katrin Müller and René Pfister (2013). "Shadows from the Past: Pedophile Links Haunt Green Party". Spiegel.
- "Das böse Kapitel der Grünen". Focus (in German). 12 August 2013.
- Gollnick, Rüdiger (5 July 2013). Sexuelle Grenzverletzungen im Lehrer-Schüler-Verhältnis an staatlichen Schulen (in German). LIT Verlag Münster. p. 40. ISBN 9783643119315. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- "« SEXUALITÄT: Unter der Gürtellinie »". Der Spiegel (in German). 3 December 2001.
- "Pädophile wollen mit Vereinsgründung noch warten". Die Welt (in German). 2 March 2002.
- Alexander Krug (10 May 2010). "Zweieinhalb Jahre Haft für pädophilen Lehrer". Süddeutsche Zeitung (in German).
- Alexander Krug (17 May 2010). "500.000 Kinderpornos gespeichert". Süddeutsche Zeitung (in German).
- Frauenbewegungen in der Welt: Westeuropa (in German). Hamburg: Argument. 1988. ISBN 978-3886191505.
- "Il " gruppo P " reclutava i bambini" (in Italian). Corriere della Sera, 15-7-1993.
- "Pedopartij haalt verkiezingen niet" (in Dutch). NOS. 2006-10-10. Archived from the original on November 15, 2006.
- "Dutch will allow paedophile group". BBC news. 17 July 2006.
- Rechter verbiedt pedoclub Martijn (in Dutch). Volkskrant.nl, 2012-6-27.
- "Pedofielenvereniging Martijn mag blijven bestaan, hof verwerpt verbod" (in Dutch). Nrc.nl, 2013-04-02.
- Annemarie Coevert (18 April 2013). "Hoge Raad: vereniging Martijn definitief verboden en ontbonden". nrc.nl (in Dutch). Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- "Pro-pedophile association loses EU court bid". 3 February 2015.
- Geert Neyt (23 April 2005). "Subscription magazine for pedophiles" (in Dutch). nieuwsblad.be. Archived from the original on 28 October 2014.
- O'Donohue, William T.; Geer, James H., eds. (2 January 2014). The Sexual Abuse of Children: Volume I: Theory and Research. Routledge. pp. 38–39. ISBN 9781317760306. Retrieved 23 July 2015.
- Tom de Castella & Tom Heyden "How did the pro-paedophile group PIE exist openly for 10 years?", BBC News Magazine, 27 February 2014
- Hope, Christopher (24 February 2014). "Harriet Harman, Jack Dromey, Patricia Hewitt and the Paedophile Information Exchange". The Daily Telegraph. London. Retrieved 2 March 2014.
- Mason, Rowena (7 July 2014). "No evidence that Home Office funded paedophile group, review finds". The Guardian. Retrieved 11 October 2015.
- Kennedy, Dominic (8 July 2014). "Groups linked to paedophile network given state grants". The Times. London. Retrieved 11 October 2015. (subscription required)
- Thomson, Mathew (28 November 2013). Lost Freedom: The Landscape of the Child and the British Post-War Settlement. Oxford: Oxford University Press. ISBN 9780191665097.
- "Britain's Apologists For Child Abuse". Standpoint. Retrieved 12 October 2015.
- "Paedophile talks backed by homosexuals". The Times. London. 30 August 1977. Archived from the original on 1 November 2015.
- Thomson, Mathew (28 November 2013). Lost Freedom: The Landscape of the Child and the British Post-War Settlement. OUP. ISBN 9780191665097.
- Jeffrey Weeks (Autumn 1975), Gay Left - issue 1 (PDF), Gay Left, p. 16, retrieved 8 December 2019
- Gay Left Collective (Summer 1978), Gay Left - issue 6 (PDF), Gay Left, p. 2, retrieved 8 December 2019
- Gay Left Collective (Summer 1978), Gay Left - issue 7 (PDF), Gay Left, pp. 2–5, retrieved 8 December 2019
- David Landau (Summer 1980), Gay Left - issue 10, Gay Left, pp. 26 & 34-37, retrieved 8 December 2019
- John D Stamford, ed. (1976), Spartacus International Gay Guide - 6th edition, Euro-Spartacus, p. 277
- John D Stamford, ed. (January 1977), Spartacus International Gay Guide - 7th edition, Euro-Spartacus, p. 295
- John D Stamford, ed. (February 1979), Spartacus International Gay Guide - 9th edition, Euro-Spartacus
- John D Stamford, ed. (February 1980), Spartacus International Gay Guide - 10th edition, Euro-Spartacus, p. 525
- John D Stamford, ed. (1982), Spartacus International Gay Guide - 12th edition, Euro-Spartacus, p. 9
- Pearl, Mike (March 25, 2016). "Whatever Happened to NAMBLA, America's Paedophilia Advocates?". VICE US. Archived from the original on March 29, 2016. Retrieved March 30, 2016.
- Meem, Deborah Townsend; Gibson, Michelle; Alexander, Jonathan F.; Gibson, Michelle A.; Alexander, Jonathan (2009). Finding Out: An Introduction to LGBT Studies. Sage. p. 162. ISBN 9781412938648.
- Symbols and Logos Used by Pedophiles to Identify Sexual Preferences, FBI document, hosted at WikiLeaks.